Gaming Music and Opportunities

You're a bunch of Philistines really, aren't you?

Moderator: superbowl shuffle

What can be said now?

Gaming Music and Opportunities

Post by 643 »

Have you ever been playing a game that you love and you wish you could be listening to something other than a Midi playing over and over ( I love listening to Stabbing Westward while playing Duke Nukem :P ? Well, here's your chance to change that.. If you create your own music, or know anyone who does.. and you want it put into a game.. throw a suggestion down here and tell me what you prefer. Though ZZTGUI is still in it's premature stages the demo that will come with the program will have music selections YOU choose. So, Drop a post on what you like, maybe a link or two.. and I can start putting a playlist together!

Thanks!
wildkarrdex
A daring young man on a flying trapeze.

Post by wildkarrdex »

You fucking worthless runt. Don't ever express your inane opinions before me ever again, or i'll shove my fist so far in your eye socket you'll cry into my veins.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

I WRITE MUSIC. I don't have any Midis handy, though. HOWEVER you should probably get the program done before you start asking for things like this. Trust me, there have been dozens of projects just like this one that have failed because people spent too much time cunting around worrying about music.

JUST A PROTIP.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Hmm. Opportunities. I like opportunities.
What can be said now?

Post by 646 »

I have an album, but no MIDIs. Damn you, Michael Ingvarsons Delicious Icicles! .. Well, THAT went nowhere.
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

Moose, I just had the best idea ever.

DO A REMIX OF THE "ENERGIZER SONG" FROM ZZT.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

no. MadTom says he's always wanted to and madtom is cool and lost internet access it seems so we must give him the chance to do it now.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.