Do you like it when.....

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

ALL FOUR OF YOU ARE BANNED IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP.
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

and omg guys icaeres and zztude are the same person
What can be said now?

Post by 532 »

Im bored, I just go Rolling Turtel, (a secret Machine on F-Zero GX), and now Im bored. I dont want to work on my game, cause Im to tierd. I spent all night last night working on it....AND GUESS WHAT!? I GOT THE FIRST TWO BOARDS FINISHED! GO ME! (and yes its the title and the next one with the story. YES THEY LOOK LIKE THE MOST GREATES THING YOU EVER SAW!!!! IT PUTS WINTER TO SHAME!!!!! (nah, not really.) But the graphics are looking good! (But at this rate my game wont come out till next year....2005.) NO! I cant let that happen!!! Im off to work! SEE YA!
:out:
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

They named a car ROLLING TURTLE?
What can be said now?

Post by 532 »

Sadly yes.
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

In fourth grade science lab class we made little sailboats that we would race in front of a fan, and ours wasn't made well and it didn't go straight, but it kept crashing into the other ones and slowing them down and we won every race. We called it the Turtle.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
What can be said now?

Post by 532 »

Nah! NAH! See? I got my own Space Man Spiff! YEAH!!!!!! :out:
So, um? Has anybody here unlocked Rainbow Phoenix in F-Zero GX? Its too hard for me.....sadly. I spent a hour of my life trying to get it then I quite. :out:
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

One time we all made sail boats out of halves of walnut shells and toothpicks with paper sails.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

Spiff, I will say this once. Stop using an emoticon (or more!) in EVERY FUCKING POST YOU MAKE. You are annoying me to no end, and that's not a good thing.
What can be said now?

Post by 97 »

And Spiff, one thing, with reference to your recent post, and your one in (I believe) the Movies and Books forum, I would like to point out that quite is a different word from quit and quiet.

AND NOW BE QUIET.
What can be said now?

Post by 532 »

God will you shut-up about my spelling!? Im sorry! GEEZ! And ok I'll stop using those emoticons things for awhile (think of it as a present.) oh and one more thing WHY DID YOU PUT THOSE EMOTICONS THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU DONT WANT PEOPLE TO USE THEM!? (augh, sorry for that. Dont take it like that...-sigh-)
What can be said now?

Post by 538 »

I've been reading this stuff for awhile now, trying to brush up on my ZZT skills. And now that Im posting I have one question- WHY THE HEll IS MOOSEKA HERE IF HE IS JUST A FUKING LOSER WHO POSTS NOTHING BUT FUKING STUPID POSTS AND BEING FUKING STUPID!!!! HEY MOOSEKA! YOUR A FUKING MORON! YOUR THE BIGGEST fAQ I'VE EVER SEEN! WHY DONT YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!? YOUR FUKING GAY!!! :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:
What can be said now?

Post by 519 »

:XD:

Mooseka is here to... y'know, I can't quite figure out WHAT he's here for, but I find it mildly orgasmic.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

oh my god.

I really should delete that post, but it's just so brilliant and I love it.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Mooseka is beyond orgasmic.

Mooseka is orgRasmic.

Also the guy who made that post is probably the 2nd coming of Christ.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.