GTA: San Andreas ALSO RUGRATS CARTOON

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

i liked the one where they were all growed up

oh wait no i didn't

but that one where chuckie kept having dreams and he never knew if he was in a dream or not and also spike talked and had a gigantic house
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Did he sound like Bruce Willis?
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

i don't remember!
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

remember the one where the guys are all watching football and tommy has chocolate milk and they fight over it

that was awesome.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i remember all of these

do you remember the one where tomm got sick and started hallucinating that didi was a giant star and stu was a cloud like on his mobile

angelica was cupid
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

remember when they had the giant tv box and the kids all played in it

i think there was another episode that was similar

or maybe i'm just tired and confused

superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

I was at a party on Halloween and I was talking to this guy and he said his name was Stu, so I was like 'wow I've never met a person named Stu. The only Stu I know is from Rugrats.' and he was like 'You know my brother's name is Drew', and I just came right there.

edit post number 1043 also the best radio station in new york
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Remember the one where the sky fell and the world ended but the babies survived, and then they played Grand Theft Auto ZZT?
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

mostly!

Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

in old news, the original GTA is available for free on Rockstar's website.

http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/gta.htm
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

Q 104 new york's only classic rock station

straight up

i remember all those episodes of rugrats and that's because I STILL WATCH RUGRATS REGUARLY FUCK YOU PEOPLE

the best episode is 'moose country' cuz frankly it just is
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

IT DANCES ALL THE WAY DOWN

holy shit rugrats is more awesome than i remember.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

i like how there are more posts about rugrats than gta:sa i think.

this thread rocks but really we have a lot of trouble with staying on topic with anything

unless the topic is ando being autistic!

superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

REPTAR REPTAR GOTTA FIND THAT REPTAR

DINOSAUR DINOSAUR

holy shit that's soo good

this show was awesome.

I want mp3s from reptar on ice.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

dinosaur dinosaur ancient enemy of man
you will pay for your destructive tendencies
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast