Who is currently working on a game?

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

what we need are more hexen, doom, and heretic games, if the comments are anything to go by.

Edit: Also mr. bob, your rpg battles are painfully slow. Use a couple cycle 1's in there.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Homz
Ordinery

Post by Homz »

What do you mean by more Heretic, Hexen, and Doom games? More action/shooter type games?
What can be said now?

Post by 642 »

I am working on ZZT games.

Card Prime 2 will be done very soon and I'm working on a sidescroller.

So like...yeah...
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

I'm working on The Amazing X!, Nexus IV: Awakening and The Wizard of ZZT. Work is going a bit slowly, but not as slow as times since past. I expect a release of some sort soon.
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
Homz
Ordinery

Post by Homz »

Mr. Bob, I wasn't in the mood for playing much of your game, but from what I did play, the graphics are decent, for a newcomer, and the story is, well, extremely boring and poorly written. I'm sorry to be so critical, but it wasn't enough to hold my interest at the time.
What can be said now?

Post by 642 »

I thought it was pretty good. Exept for the horrible horrible fire girl with the impenatrable sheild. I was all like :icannotcontrol: durring the battle.
What can be said now?

Post by 570 »

Sorry, I tried to change the cycle rate, but...I was lazy. Im not using Battle animations in a game any more, so you can be happy about that.

I thought the story was diffrent and intresting, its true that there was not alot of plot movement but I thought the shortness of the game would make up for that....I guess it did'nt. That game was my FIRST game so I tried out alot of stuff on the game that usually would have NEVER been there, (cough RPG Battles cough cough), Anyway, I thought that the game was better than "most" first games that people have made.

I hope that Spirit will be better, and so far it is. Im guessing Homz likes complexity in a story correct? Well, if so then this game will keep you intrested, I've planned the entire plot through....about 3 months so far.
The 'rpg' like battles are NOT slow, there are NO battle animations. The rpg battles are supposed to be short and sweet, totaly for the use of powering up your spirit that you have with you. Oh and did any of you get to the 'final' cut scene yet? You might find it funny....or scary....

Anyway, thanks Homz, thanks Commodore, for your opinions.
What can be said now?

Post by 639 »

:agh: I lost the file: Edge City.
But still, i'm working on a new Action game called Jigolo.
I'm planning to make another action game as soon i finish this one.

DDD CCC
D C oo y y
D ___ C o o y y
D C o o y
DDD CCC oo y

Productions Inc.
What can be said now?

Post by 642 »

How did you manage to lose a file?

Unless it's on a disk, and you lost the disk.

If you didn't, most computers have a search function (ecept those really old ones).
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

THE ULTIMATE IRONY IS SEEING APPLIANCE ASK SOMEONE HOW THEY COULD BE AN IDIOT.
Homz
Ordinery

Post by Homz »

While I do enjoy complexity in a story, it needs to be handled intelligently and with maturity, or it can become frighteningly dull. I'll play your game and complete it, soon enough, and I'll give you a few more comments on it.
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

D-Roy131 wrote: But still, i'm working on a new Action game called Jigolo.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Homz
Ordinery

Post by Homz »

Also, I'm wondering what Zephyr's transposition of "Flight of the Bumblebee" is doing on Appliance's music board. Planning on a little plagarism?
What can be said now?

Post by 642 »

No, just putting the code in to see how it souded. (I knew I forgot to remove something :whole: )
Zephyr
aaaa my capilaries

Post by Zephyr »

dude that's like totally my transcription man

Should i be flattered or offended?