I'm growing paranoid on other forums

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

H100
newcomer

I'm growing paranoid on other forums

Post by H100 »

Gringo wrote:dont you ever stop and wonder why i havent permanently banned u? Give over dude.

also:

Once I remembered I decided I would take time to see if you learned from it and see if your attitude toward people had changed, and this is not the case so I've not added you to the ladder.

From this, I have decided I will not be adding you to the tournament as it will be my part to take care of the rankings in my spare time, and I see no reason to give my time to you.

I will continue to pay attention to the way you act on here and if you decide to lighten up, I may add you to the ladder.

did u forget that? You've become more irritating recently and I'm receiving even more complaints about you now. I can only imagine other ST and CT members are too.

I will continue to pay attention to the way you act on here and if you decide to lighten up, I may add you to the ladder.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MadGypsy wrote:yeeeaaaaah... you ramble on endlessly bro. I could sum up all of your posts in this thread within just a few lines.

your trilogy summarized:

I feel your pain Gypsy. I have had problems on other forums because I am misunderstood. I wish people were more patient to accept people for who they are, as opposed to who they expect them to be. I find myself at the center of negative attention often and whereas I know I should ignore it, that is a very hard thing for me to do.

the end.

relax Rambly McRambleson

PS> I ramble too. The difference is that I don't feel the need to deny it as a fact or treat it as something to be ashamed of. The truth sets you free, bro. I am well aware an honest about how much I do/don't suck. You should try it. It's very liberating.

~: "Gypsy, you talk way too fuckin much."
me: "Yep, let's discuss that in great detail with me leading the forum."
~: "So, you want to talk about the fact that you talk too much?!"
me: "Yep."
~: "Imma have to learn to keep my opinions to myself."
me: "Yep."

LOL! :lol:

also, you obviously didnt even read this thread before posting here. gypsy made this thread some time ago cuz he was going on some religious off-topic talk in a thread and i asked him to move it as so the thread wouldnt be derailed more
That's not exactly why I posted this. I posted this as an open letter to you where I (primarily) introduced myself to you and made our "relationship" more personal. In a sense you could sum it up like this:

"Hi. Here I am directly before you. I'm not an avatar an an online personality. I am real. Whatever problems you have with me can now be addressed to me directly as a person. Now you can face me as Michael the fellow human, instead of MadGypsy the forum member."

However, If I had mod/admin privs I would lock this thread. My thread to you was not intended to be used as a Splitterface whipping post and I don't really appreciate H1CC bringing it in that direction.
Are you falling asleep?
Trust me...
Trust
me...
Trust
me...
Svnthshd
newcomer

Re: I'm growing paranoid on other forums

Post by Svnthshd »

Well, you do ramble too much but there's been so much borderline and outright insanity here that people are pretty well hardened to it. It's easier to ignore someone that's, at worst, a harmless nuisance. You might could use some therapy to deal with your insecurity, though.

Do what I say and not what I do when I say to remember this: "What other people think about you is none of your business."

Edit: also, ahahaha. "The Shadow Counsel has spoken." Some sinister dudes, right there! Every penny ante authoritarian on the internet thinks they're fucking batman.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

"Shadow council"!? XD
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Svnthshd
newcomer

Post by Svnthshd »

Here:

Autism and the incomprehensible order of the world

"From the perspective of the subject, a world without system is no different from a world ruled by an incomprehensible one. The anxiety of autism — perhaps this was also Kafka’s anxiety — is to be continually maintaining both possibilities at the same time, the idea of an unknown that may be either knowable or unknowable."
H100
newcomer

Post by H100 »

I suppose this is a bad time to mention that the 'monster girl' from my forums avatar is also a MUGEN Hentai 'rape compatible' playable character...
I just have the hots for Grizela.

She reminds me of me, and my undying spirit to keep going at it overaggressively, with an arrogant flair.
So then in a self-deprecator sense I also enjoy seeing her get her ass pounded 3 ways at once by Minotaur etc. ingame...

It's like a messed up book-writers thing.
Those characters that you love the most are those that you want to see put through the worst to see how well they'll handle it the most.
P.S.
WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP CALLING ME INSECURE?????
Are you falling asleep?
Trust me...
Trust
me...
Trust
me...
Svnthshd
newcomer

Post by Svnthshd »

"WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP CALLING ME INSECURE?????"

A question you should ask yourself more often.

Another question to ask yourself: What are my goals and is my current strategy accomplishing them?
Another: Why do you equate love with violence?
Another: Why do you equate aggression and the pursuit of dominance with success? Are you successful?
Another: Think of someone that gets under your skin. Do they come across as arrogant? If so, do you consider their arrogance to be a good thing or a bad thing?

Now I have my own question. What do you mean by "It's like a messed up book writer's thing?"
H100
newcomer

Post by H100 »

I think I just need to change my avatar.
She doesn't reflect me personally as much as I'd managed to come across thus far...
Are you falling asleep?
Trust me...
Trust
me...
Trust
me...
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Ah yes, spinning alchemical symbols. Now things are starting to make sense.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
H100
newcomer

Post by H100 »

Allright sevensthingold (however you pronounce that) I've made up my mind.
I'm not going to be bullied by others provoking me about my insecurities.

It was more important to others that I use my Grizela avatar than to me that I use my personal 'H1 symbol' animation.
What can I say -- they like her tail -- double entendre intended I guess...
Commodore wrote:Ah yes, spinning alchemical symbols. Now things are starting to make sense.
I made that thing with Quake Army Knife and shaders in Quake 3 Arena to take a video recording and make an animation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGORyN79Ulw

You've terribly misjudged me and terribly misjudged this as being about 'insecurities' and I applaud you for spinning things in that direction thus far.
My personal issues are far more complicated than just 'insecurities' that I'd need discussed with therapy... and for that matter... I have friends for talking out personal life issues with over the net (yes they're online friends but we're very close and personal).
Are you falling asleep?
Trust me...
Trust
me...
Trust
me...
Svnthshd
newcomer

Post by Svnthshd »

oh ok
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Tails rule.

:whole:
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
H1~~
1 full minit uv 1 secend mesiges

Post by H1~~ »

I got locked out of my ZZT forums account 'cause I lost my password.
I lost my password 'cause I lost my computer...
I lost my computer because I was institutionalized for... fuck I don't even klnow... I should know this...
Now I have my PC back in some 'transitional program'.

I like my new bedroom they put me in,
because my bedroom has a sink in it, a burnt out ceiling fan light with an accidental dimmer switch when you pull the lightswitch halfway, and a coathanger-like protrusion 10 feet over the pillow area of my bed,
and that's fucked up in the head,
like me.

This sucks.
In other news I lost access to drive F and E of my harddrives where the bulk of my files are stored in the process of do-it-yourself PC repairs after somethin' came loose in the moving process and I am in the process of reconstructing my main folders from USB HDD backups.
ghettoflower
viovis

Post by ghettoflower »

wb d00d!
▒░Vivois▒▓█
-i like elk