Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

ZZT is dead.
fungahhh
Quarbler
newcomer

Post by Quarbler »

It is official.

Right now, I am at a total loss for words.

But for being such splendid gentlemen, I would like to introduce you all to the lovely Katy the Semen Witch.

hahaha I'll bet that at least that Archangel fag downloaded it
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

If the life of the ZZT community to you is people like thematrixeatsyou and nupanick, then that's not a community that I would like to be in.
fungahhh
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

Quarbler wrote:I have more or less moved on.
Oh, so this is the explanation for all these "I'm so much better than you guys! I'm leaving! This is my last post. I'm gone. I'm leaving. Goodbye. Oh, and" posts
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

is ando the new burstroc
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Archangel
Don Juan

ZZT IS DEAD!

Post by Archangel »

LONG LIVE ZZT!
Quarbler
newcomer

Post by Quarbler »

Okay, I've found my words again.

Gingermuffins was the guy who mentioned those two; don't go pinning that on me.

I haven't left yet because I want to shove some thoughts down your throats. I was too chicken-shit to do it back then.

Don't compare me to burstyboi. He came back crawling and crying for acceptance. I didn't. Don't ever compare me to him ever again.

The tone of my individual posts so far has been highly varied from halfway-apologetic to intentionally hilarious to dead serious yet still hilarious. You can't really make any broad sweeping assumptions of what I'm doing here or what I've become.

Frankly, I think that I may have actually become more like Tyrannous than anyone else that has ever been here, not like the guy actually existed.

Anyways, I think that you guys have every right to be however you are, but seriously, it's how you're doing it that is the problem. You guys turn people out of this community all the time mostly for the sake of repeating five-year-old jokes over and over again. And then afterwards you have the audacity to call me retarded. That doesn't quite follow logic.

Plenty of people still care about ZZT. Ever seen the facebook group for it? Tons of people, and there are a surprisingly fair number of girls, too. But apparently you guys have turned the community into one giant fucking cockblocking machine (not that it matters; woo hoo hot diggity i know of hot chicks on the internet). You also have people in the pretentious faggot retro scene like Annie Pixelante (who people actually listen to and care about) who occasionally talk about it, and yet you guys probably scare those people away, too (the sad thing is that those types are actually a step above you, maybe even two).

In short you don't know what the...oh, fuck it. Arguing with you dopes is just like this:

nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

I'm serious, I'm so much better than you guys! I'm leaving! This is my last post. I'm gone. I'm leaving. Goodbye. Oh, and
lemmer1800000000000000000
fggggggetytg385

Post by lemmer1800000000000000000 »

zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

Joining a Facebook Group means you honestly care about something
nondescript
i am a bee. i fly around and say 'buzz'

Post by nondescript »

:torch:
Archangel
Don Juan

Post by Archangel »

Quarbler wrote:Okay, I've found my words again.

Gingermuffins was the guy who mentioned those two; don't go pinning that on me.

I haven't left yet because I want to shove some thoughts down your throats. I was too chicken-shit to do it back then.

Don't compare me to burstyboi. He came back crawling and crying for acceptance. I didn't. Don't ever compare me to him ever again.

The tone of my individual posts so far has been highly varied from halfway-apologetic to intentionally hilarious to dead serious yet still hilarious. You can't really make any broad sweeping assumptions of what I'm doing here or what I've become.

Frankly, I think that I may have actually become more like Tyrannous than anyone else that has ever been here, not like the guy actually existed.

Anyways, I think that you guys have every right to be however you are, but seriously, it's how you're doing it that is the problem. You guys turn people out of this community all the time mostly for the sake of repeating five-year-old jokes over and over again. And then afterwards you have the audacity to call me retarded. That doesn't quite follow logic.

Plenty of people still care about ZZT. Ever seen the facebook group for it? Tons of people, and there are a surprisingly fair number of girls, too. But apparently you guys have turned the community into one giant fucking cockblocking machine (not that it matters; woo hoo hot diggity i know of hot chicks on the internet). You also have people in the pretentious faggot retro scene like Annie Pixelante (who people actually listen to and care about) who occasionally talk about it, and yet you guys probably scare those people away, too (the sad thing is that those types are actually a step above you, maybe even two).

In short you don't know what the...oh, fuck it. Arguing with you dopes is just like this:

God damn it Ando, just when your words start making sense you say screw it and post a picture of snake having oral sex with itself. Honestly, what the fuck?
:dance: :zzcrook:
Quarbler
newcomer

Post by Quarbler »

I think that Archangel is a pretty good example of what this community does: takes a (likely) relatively normal kid and turns them into a complete fucking retard.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Guys I'm banning ando ok

:cretin:
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.