Post by Zenith Nadir »

mooseka is talking 2 himself, LOL
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

Zenith Nadir wrote:ESPECIALLY AFTER
Quarbler wrote:Note: This would be hard for zamros to do himself because he has a nine-inch jew cock.
which i'm pretty sure is what tipped aplsos off, also your avatar which is one step removed from your 2004 "n***** penis" hilarity. what i'm trying to say here is, irony
that, plus a) unfunny fake quotes, b) obsession with crossdressing, c) who the fuck cares about scorch, or even remembers snorby except ando?

it was like completing a jigsaw puzzle with big quivering pieces that shriek when you touch them
r
Quarbler
newcomer

Post by Quarbler »

Schrode, you never knew me well enough to begin with.

I want to go away, too. And I certainly will; don't make the mistake that I want to rejoin the community (or join any other community for that matter, they are a waste of time). But over the years since I moved on the fact that I left here in such a pathetic manner just bothered me. I left with a wimper, and now I'm going to leave with something more than that. That's really the only thing about it; I don't care about anything else here.

How else do you expect me to be when you practically called me a loser and a pederast? Even though I didn't take it that seriously, I'm not going to just say nothing in return.

The fact that you guys still talked about me well over a year after I left means that you were fucking stalking me, and I didn't appreciate that. I would have left you all alone if you guys weren't being such douchebags. But guess what? You all were! So here I am, making the most hilarious thread that z2 has seen for probably over a year.

Seriously, I don't care about what any of you think, or say or do. This is the internet, and I'll never truly know any of you, or you me. I don't need any fucking friends on the internet; I got real life for that. I get the impression that for most people here, your friends only exist electronically, and that all makes you pathetic pieces of shit in my eyes.

I've learned that noticing and remarking about the lameness of someone else does not make you immune to being lame yourself. SomethingAwful and 4chan does that all the time, and yet most of their userbases are full of fucking losers. If great sites such as those are at such a low level, what do you think that says about this place?

I do what I want.

Schroedingers Cat
We must invent teleportation!

Post by Schroedingers Cat »

I kinda remember Snorby! Wasn't his user rank "Lost in the Light" or something like that?
That's all I remember.
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

Schrode, you never knew me well enough to begin with.

I want to go away too, and I certainly will. Don't make the mistake that I want to rejoin the community (or join any other community for that matter as they are a waste of time). Over the years since I moved on, the fact that I left here in such a pathetic manner bothered me. I left with a whimper and now I'm going to leave with something more than that. That's really the only thing about it; I don't care about anything else here.

How else do you expect me to be when you practically called me a loser and a pederast? Even though I didn't take it that seriously I'm not going to just say nothing in return.

The fact that you guys still talked about me well over a year after I left means that you were fucking stalking me and I didn't appreciate that. I would have left you all alone if you guys weren't being such douchebags. But guess what? You all were! So here I am, making the most hilarious thread that z2 has seen for probably over a year.

Seriously, I don't care about what any of you think or say or do. This is the internet, and I'll never truly know any of you, or you me. I don't need any fucking friends on the internet; I have real life for that. I get the impression that most people here only have friends who exist electronically and that all makes you pathetic pieces of shit in my eyes.

I've learned that noticing and remarking about someone else's lameness does not make you immune to being lame yourself. SomethingAwful and 4chan does that all the time, and most of their userbases are still full of fucking losers. If great sites like those are at such a low level, what do you think that says about z2?

I do what I want.
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

Oh hi Ando, long time no s-
Quarbler wrote:I don't need any fucking friends on the internet
=(
Quarbler
newcomer

Post by Quarbler »

I think that the inclusion of that "INTERNET TOUGH GUY" picture indicates that I was being at least somewhat facetious.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

will you just go already? you keep saying you're leaving and you just keep posting. move on.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Archangel
Don Juan

Post by Archangel »

He's lonely, because he doesn't have any friends and wants a condom avatar. Not that I mine.

He keeps trying to start his life over, thinking life is like a forum make a new account and no body knows you, or they forget you.

MY HEADACHES ARE GONE!
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

Christ, Ando, if you don't care so much since it's just the internet and all, why are you still dwelling on some of us being mean to you for whatever reason however many years ago? Just, like, shut up and leave, nobody cares that much about you. I hear being easily offendable comes along with being an autistic thanks to that one gif I saw, but surely you know this pretty well!
fungahhh
Quarbler
newcomer

Post by Quarbler »

Frankly, I'm amused how seriously you guys have suddenly become.

I'm not even doing anything, anyway.
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

Oh, so you're being absolutely 100% Not Serious, then.
fungahhh
Quarbler
newcomer

Post by Quarbler »

I'm at least having a sense of humour about it.

I don't get quickly annoyed, or at least I'm slow to show it. It is destructive.
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

i love this thread, i love all of you, i love everything! :)