Moderator: zamros

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Schrödinger's Cat wrote:GOD DAMN IT NADIR
I WAS HAVING A GOOD DAY
BUT THEN YOU POSTED SHITTY SCORCH TEXT
GOD THAT MAKES ME MAD
SO MAD I THINK I'LL CLICK THE SUBMIT BUTTON AND GO TO A DIFFERENT SITE.
<:D
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Quarbler
newcomer

Post by Quarbler »

Nadir, there isn't a single thing that you can say or do that will make me feel ashamed. Very little of that is recent enough to apply to me and I've already seen it all. Try harder.

Also the fact that you hate me so much (and I'm a person who you've never met in real life and almost certainly never will) is pretty much a compliment to me. If I found out that you liked me I'd be pretty fucking embarassed. I sincerely feel sorry for anybody or anything that you like.

The fact that you reported that passage verbatim indicates that you've storted that document somewhere as some lame form of blackmail, which in turn indicates how much of a pathetic loser you are in real life. I don't even fucking remember writing it, for one thing; that is how long it has been. Yet you seem to live in a magical little dream world where nothing changes. The fact is that you're the one who hasn't changed; just take a look at whatever you wrote back in 2003 and it sounds just like how you'd write something today. That's a pretty long time to not evolve.

Just kill yourself.

:drussrox:
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

See, now THAT'S a goodbye post, not like that "Thanks for all the laughs" BS.
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

unlocking incredible thread
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

Thanks, zamros!
fungahhh
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

Ando, get over yourself.
fungahhh
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

fungahhh
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

Fungahhh wrote:Ando, get over yourself.
lemmer1800000000000000000
fggggggetytg385

Post by lemmer1800000000000000000 »

i don't know what you're all getting so worked up over; i thought 'no mesh/lace panties' was great advice
Archangel
Don Juan

Post by Archangel »

But if Nadir Kills himself whose going to be my sex slave.

Are you going to do it Ando.

If you're thinking about it, I'm taken buddy.
And having an affair.
Archangel
Don Juan

Post by Archangel »

lemmer1800000000000000000 wrote:i don't know what you're all getting so worked up over; i thought 'no mesh/lace panties' was great advice
But Lace is so much sexier. Especially on my body.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

lemmer1800000000000000000 wrote:i don't know what you're all getting so worked up over; i thought 'no mesh/lace panties' was great advice
i'm gonna sue ando for defamation of character, i aint no faggit

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

I'm not affected by this at all! Mock all you like, Nadir. I'm not ashamed. Everything I said just shows what a loser you are. Die, Nadire. You're pathetic for being able to search a website for five minutes to find something retarded I said! When I grow up I will be an autistic autism doctor for autistics. I'm autistic.

i love it when this happens, if this thread wasn't going into the awesome forum before it sure as shit is now

i don't hate you ando. i just want you to go away

ps. this part's my favourite:
Quarbler wrote:The fact is that you're the one who hasn't changed; just take a look at whatever you wrote back in 2003 and it sounds just like how you'd write something today. That's a pretty long time to not evolve.

Just kill yourself.

GOD

GOD, I LOVE THIS

IT'S SO FUCKING AMAZING

ESPECIALLY AFTER
Quarbler wrote:Note: This would be hard for zamros to do himself because he has a nine-inch jew cock.
which i'm pretty sure is what tipped aplsos off, also your avatar which is one step removed from your 2004 "n***** penis" hilarity. what i'm trying to say here is, irony

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Quarbler wrote:Nadir, there isn't a single thing that you can say or do that will make me feel ashamed. Very little of that is recent enough to apply to me and I've already seen it all. Try harder.

Also the fact that you hate me so much (and I'm a person who you've never met in real life and almost certainly never will) is pretty much a compliment to me. If I found out that you liked me I'd be pretty fucking embarassed. I sincerely feel sorry for anybody or anything that you like.

The fact that you reported that passage verbatim indicates that you've storted that document somewhere as some lame form of blackmail, which in turn indicates how much of a pathetic loser you are in real life. I don't even fucking remember writing it, for one thing; that is how long it has been. Yet you seem to live in a magical little dream world where nothing changes. The fact is that you're the one who hasn't changed; just take a look at whatever you wrote back in 2003 and it sounds just like how you'd write something today. That's a pretty long time to not evolve.

Just kill yourself.

sorry i just had to come back and read this again, i'm just gonna quote it and leave it here

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Schroedingers Cat
We must invent teleportation!

Post by Schroedingers Cat »

Why is it whenever I say something like "I like this community member" they have to go and make an ass out of themselves. Granted, this is the first time in recent memory this has happened, but I SEE A DISTURBING TREND GOING ON HERE.