the Let's Remember Druss01uk Megathread

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

the Let's Remember Druss01uk Megathread

Post by Zenith Nadir »

this thread is for copy/pasting reviews and forum discussions from amazon websites. i'll go first.

Topic: "The game that got you into gaming"
Mozza (PSN: Mozz-eyes) says: wrote: Tell us DAMMIT!

Well, most of us on here have reached the dizzying heights of HD gaming and have years of experience and stories to tell of what they have achieved throughout the many years of playing.

Some people began gaming with CoD4, others with Sonic the Hedgehog, or perhaps you remember the day when electricity was invented? Yes I'm looking at you zx spectrum fanboys ;)

So, without further adieu...

(Please not this all happened at the tender age of 6)
My first game I ever played was Wario Blast on the Gameboy.

It was during break time at primary school and my mate had this weird box thing in his hand with buttons on. I wasn't really sure what it was so asked and he showed me; to be honest I didn't really enjoy the game - the batteries kept running out so I could never play for more than a minute. I couldn't properly understand why it was fun...

However, when I went round to that same mate's house he showed me this strange thing called a "Nintendo 64" (I used to think it was called "intendo"). Apparently it had "better graphics" than the Playstation, or that's what his older brother had told him at least, I don't know if he knew what graphics even were! Some of my other friends had these "Playstation" things which I imagined as some massive toy which you sort of sat inside...

A week prior to my visit to his place, one of my other friends had been round and apparently got "addicted" to the "intendo". He did nothing else all day but play with it, so I was quite excited to find out what was so fun about it. When Diddy Kong Racing loaded up I shrieked with a mix of surprise, joy, and laughter and animals of all shapes and sizes raced onto the screen in a variety of vehicles. First time I played it I was crap, I couldn't steer properly and to be honest was just completely wowed at the colours on the screen. The 3 pronged controller confused me and I kept holding it wrong but I still had immense fun.

After he got bored of laughing at me crashing into walls he asked me if I wanted to play "Lylat Wars". Once more the colours and combinations of talking animals coupled with spaceships and lasers enthralled me. I could only complete the very first few levels as Star Wolf always took all of my lives. That very weekend I begged my mum to buy me an n64 with Diddy Kong, and after she struggled (women + technology = fail) to plug it in for me into our decrepit old TV the image of an elephant riding a flying carpet burst onto the screen. I laughed with joy. I finally had my own console. Little did I know that this little black box under the TV would not just take my mind off Power Rangers and Tomy Trains but into a rich virtual world of incredible design feats and experiences as yet unparalleled in my childhood. Soon after, fanboy wars began to erupt across the playground as I marshaled the troops to assault the Sony position. Gameboys were promptly banned and I sold my soul to the industry which has now held my hand through all the good and bad times I have had since those early moments.

It is now 11 years later and gaming plays an incremental part in my everyday life. To vent stress or anger I may hunt some monsters to carve their bones into new weapons, or perhaps capture and train them to do battle against others. The amount of friends, online and offline, I have made because of this partiality to electronic entertainment is incredible, and I often give doubters an earful when they dismiss gaming as a naive pass-time. Video-games are art, they are experiences but most importantly they are an opportunity to meet some of the best people out there...
chris says: wrote: HALO 3
Last edited by Zenith Nadir on Thu May 14, 2009 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

I don't go on Amazon enough to contribute to this thread.
fungahhh
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

I am in the same boat as Fungahhh.
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

:drussrox:
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Gay

nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

this thread is now about reminiscing about druss01uk because that's what i did yesterday and it was really fun

his site
the threads he posted in
the thread on that eminem forum
bonus: wow, he still posts there! he posts a lot! he must really hate eminem!

anyway there's some really, really, REALLY awesome stuff in there. it's probably my favourite moment in Internet Life, even though I myself, am conspicuously absent for all of it. i guess i was too busy licking madtom's balls, huh?!

:drussrox: :drussrox: :drussrox:
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

it takes a special kind of tool to be a juggalo and not even have the excuse of being teenage american white trash

druss ruled because you just know he was seriously crying into his pillow every night of that month everyone was just constantly jumping on him for being retarded

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

ZZT
1 thumb up
click to vote

A game with poor graphics played by poorly educated people. Especially Z2.com where they share the same homophobic fantasies as most attention whores. Below is an example what these insentient being talk about on a day to day basis.

Knightt: 9 like zzt buy i dunno p.s. moose poitne dm here wutz z2 omg
Phunk is a minor: knightt puts me to shame
Knightt: wtf this is a teavmshammockey
WELCOME TO Z2: groundfloor in a drunken knightt thread
You: SEMISUSAN IS A FAGGOT
Knightt: im not durnk imn big boned
Stak: 1-2-3 times two to the six! Jonesin' for your mix of the Limp Bizkit mix!
Ryan Ferneau: Now change your avatar to Pikachu saying that.

Source: Druss01uk, Jul 29, 2004

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Rant: The final punch to hit Z2 in the crotch

it's a shame that his rant about saddam hussein and osama bin laden wasn't backed up because it was brilliant in how utterly fucking clueless it was

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

"The UK has a sophisticated social structure other than that of the United States. Living in the fourth most powerful countries on the world, life is not very easy. You have to eat potato friggin salad 24/7. I hate potato salad. Life is very hard, I am rebelling."

"I just want to say how glad I am to have my web space back again away from the shitty tripod abhoration. So here I am, I'm 17 and virgin. I hate people and the monstrosities they create, my goal is to eliminate their existance and hopefully convince you to see the light."

"Everyday life? Well I suppose if you call looking like a stretched out pizza, walking around with a mediocre dog and living with a stupid dipshit brother... Yeah, you could call that life"

druss had serious body image issues

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

I've gotta go soon (I'm going home for two weeks before the fall semester starts up again), but I thought I'd let you know something.

Druss, if you've got the balls, go on and register your own domain. Something like druss01uk.com or something.

But when you do, be warned that we'll unleash the wrath of hell on your ass. It'll be absolute war.

Just a friendly warning.

--Stak

ahahahahahahahhaha stak was such a dumbass during this

Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

nps wrote: he posts a lot! he must really hate eminem!

:drussrox: :drussrox: :drussrox:
Dear Mister-I'm-Too-Good-To-Call-Or-Write-My-Fans,
this'll be the last package I ever send your ass
It's been six months and still no word - I don't deserve it?
I know you got my last two letters;
I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect
So this is my cassette I'm sending you, I hope you hear it
I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway
Hey Slim, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive?
You know the song by Phil Collins, "In the Air of the Night"
about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning
but didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a show he found him?
That's kinda how this is, you coulda rescued me from drowning
Now it's too late - I'm on a 1000 downers now, I'm drowsy
and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call
I hope you know I ripped ALL of your pictures off the wall
I love you Slim, we coulda been together, think about it
You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it
I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me
See Slim;
Shut up bitch! I'm trying to talk!
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Nadir....Bin Laden still awaits you're blueprint to attack the financial district in L.A......put away the images you cum to and get to work......

Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

Zenith Nadir wrote:it takes a special kind of tool to be a juggalo and not even have the excuse of being teenage american white trash
is there such thing as an amerophile???
r
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

Born on a mountain top in Tennessee
Greenest state in the Land of the Free
Raised in the woods so's he knew ev'ry tree
Kilt him a b'ar when he was only three.
Davy, Davy Crockett, King of the wild frontier!

But that was a different America.