They Fill Me With Joy So Profound

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Commodore wrote:haha. "wake up n*****" What were you teaching them nadir?

Also dos post DC post link
http://www.definecynical.net/viewtopic.php?t=5159
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Kjorteo
^o.O^

Post by Kjorteo »

What the <s>fuck?</s> hell?
"You're alive," said the maker, and smiled at the aardvark.

<Kjorteo> "yiff"
<gbelo> Wanna yiff.
<Kjorteo> yes
<gbelo> No no no.
Ellypses
Whaf yew vauhnt?

Post by Ellypses »

Key, so why they use J's in place of I's?
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i did not teach the word "n*****" they already knew it, as they did all the cusses

i taught NICE THINGS like facts about scotland and the future perfect tense

ps. returned from durham, the job was shitty (TERRIBLE organisation and the worst hired campus ever) and i was going to quit after two weeks but then they fired me and another teacher for "problems with discipline" after one week. i am pretty sure it was the admins trying to save their own necks for the horrible mess the school had become rather than any problem on our parts.

not that i mind though, i get paid for next week for free! the law says so! hah. anyway don't work for "isis" summer schools people, they suck

:drussrox:
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

i was trying to find a shot of carl wearing the hat but there is a lot of ridiculous shit on the internet.
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

did you hit a kid nadir

be honest
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

you wish

Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

I'm going to be gone for about a week, so Nadir's in charge, if he doesn't mind.

Be back soon!
Kjorteo
^o.O^

Post by Kjorteo »

NRWAIF :agh:
"You're alive," said the maker, and smiled at the aardvark.

<Kjorteo> "yiff"
<gbelo> Wanna yiff.
<Kjorteo> yes
<gbelo> No no no.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

waaaghhh

Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

Back.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i'm happy to say that the forums did not burn down in your absence, quantum

burstroc
replsd

Post by burstroc »

dear zzt community,

i've left a couple of times without formally coming back, so here's my coming back message. we all know my story. i did some things and said some things and some some key people became frustrated with my actions and reactions. also i found zzt right around when i found the community, which was way late, and my first and only zzt game i ever made was really terrible. so i had no real reason to be here except that i thought you guys were kind of interesting.

and i still do. i think you're all really special people. i'd like to spend time with you, have a few drinks, get snuggled up on the couch. your drink tastes funny, you say? i can't imagine why...

:burstroc:

see, i make funny! and really that entire incident was a giant misunderstanding, but when it was revealed that it was such, no one could get over the initial electrocution. no one could see past the cloud of dirt. and you know who started that cloud? here's a hint, he's living with me right now and dating my sister. he sits on his ass and never cleans this apartment. right after he got the call on his cell phone that morning he went on irc and told everyone. later on that morning i was at their apartment having a crucial discussion that would prove the whole thing was a farce. he told me when i brought it up about a month ago that he regrets telling everyone without knowing what was actually going on.

that doesn't clean up an image, though, and i was forever to be burstroc, resident zzt rapist. great, now you guys have a murderer, a rapist, AND an autistic. it's a three ring circus, over here. but you see, now i'm making fun of myself, and that was another mistake i made. i thought by showing everyone i could laugh it up a little i would dismiss any claims that i'm some kind of humorless prickass. My Giant Plan Backfired and i became a hated, pitied soul...

but i don't really hate any of you, of course, i never did. you just hate me, and that brings us to why i'm writing all of this. you see, i don't like it that you hate me, and i really wish you guys would like me instead. i admit to and apologize for all my wrongdoing. i just want closure and restitution. i'm not coming back to bother y'all, i probably won't even be around, but if you're willing to forgive a guy for his mistakes, i might just make a volume six. just forget what i did, don't look at any of that shit, and look at what i'm able to do. if you can do that, you're my homie for life.

i especially want to apologize to nadir, whose excellent artwork i've insofar been unable to use on any albums as i'd promised, and fungahhh, who was often the one who dealt with me during my more regrettable moments. regrets aside, the past has passed, time for some bright futures. put a smile on your face, make the world a better place, put a smile on your face, whatcha gonna do say whatcha gonna do?

lots of LOVE and HUGS from your BEST FRIEND,
B u R s T r O c
phunk
captain champion

Post by phunk »

lah blah blah blah blah blah blah i'm burstroc and i don't SHUT UP
we're not bad people, we're not dirty, we're not mean, we love everybody, but we do as we please
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

burstroc wrote:i especially want to apologize to nadir, whose excellent artwork i've insofar been unable to use on any albums as i'd promised
yeah, i'd kind of prefer to keep it that way...