Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Maynard
Advanced Member

Post by Maynard »

alright, now that seriously put me to sleep reading the first 2 posts of that. i had to quickly exit my browser window before my head came crashing down on the keyboard
I LOST!
20/20 Surgery: Beta Version Available
amstrad 464
newcomer

Post by amstrad 464 »

haha. the people on dmzx are such fags it's unbelievable ha haaa

i hate wildweasel. he's so ugly. ha haaa
haha you gay
Schroedingers Cat
We must invent teleportation!

Post by Schroedingers Cat »

me 2 :tie: :tie: :tie:
Maynard
Advanced Member

Post by Maynard »

i've been wanting to join it.... but thanks to you guys i have second thoughts
I LOST!
amstrad 464
newcomer

Post by amstrad 464 »

Maynard wrote:i've been wanting to join it.... but thanks to you guys i have second thoughts
dmzx is the biggest faghole ever

if you voluntarily join at this point in your life then you need to off yourself asap
haha you gay
amstrad 464
newcomer

Post by amstrad 464 »

:blazkowicz: :blazkowicz: :blazkowicz: :blazkowicz: :blazkowicz: :blazkowicz: :blazkowicz: :blazkowicz: :blazkowicz: :blazkowicz: :blazkowicz: :blazkowicz: :blazkowicz: :blazkowicz: :blazkowicz: :blazkowicz: Zaphod Zaphod Zaphod Zaphod Zaphod Zaphod

oh god..

der der der. der der der. let's rock. der der der. der der der. Zaphod Zaphod Zaphod
haha you gay
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

:ler: :burstroc:

you gonna... get raped (by burstroc)

Maynard
Advanced Member

Post by Maynard »

does this forum has a thing against double posting?

i know some that do
I LOST!
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

sometimes it is unavoidable

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Wervyn: Actually, I’m quite different in real life. I mean, fair enough, I’m still an arsehole, but I can behave myself during work hours, and maintain a professional work manor. I worked in a shop on a years contract, helping customers find things, stacking shelves, cleaning, taking in deliverys, the manageress Bridget said my only problem was my mind sometimes tended to wander when I was working, even though I got the job done still. I suppose that is a problem, I was thinking that I needed a new pair of dress shoes, as my pair are getting pretty old, and a bit too tight. I then thought of the job in poundland, which I quite enjoyed, dispite having to wear the shoes all the time, then the time I’d been to a job interview in the rain, and could hardlys see where I was going, and I nearly stepped into a pond. My mind wanders could be a problem for me really. I also worked a week in Iceland when I was 19, and they said I was a good worker, except for the last day, I seemed sluggish, I was suffering from the two bob bits, sore throat, headache, and a stinking cold. And I’ve also worked voluntary for a charity shop, so It’s not like I have no experience working in a shop with customers. Being tall, one of my most repeated tasks in poundland was taking things from the top shelf for customers. The small customers always wanted the things from the high shelfs.

commodorejohn: I was really annoyed at the time I wrote that. I maintained my cool as I left the facility, walked down a back alley, then kicked a bollard, and hurt my foot. The three of us who were refused employment, in my opinion, were pretty much given a very poor chance, and the interview was a farce. The other three had all worked in Argos before, the year beforehand, two of us were older then the rest (I was 25, and the other was 29), and the other guy had no experience of working with customers. Thing is, Christmas jobs like that are supposed to be about giving experience to people with little or no experience.

Exophase: I guess it is pretty funny to think of me being helpful huh?

Terryn: Is that a positive or a negative response? You hear quite a bit about very unhelpful store workers, I’m not one of those. I’m very helpful. At poundland, the manager wasn’t actually too impressed with my work, but said I was very helpful to customers, even going out of my way to help them. Thing is, at poundland, I wasn’t even being paid as it was work experience. I’d been on a training course, and part of the course was doing work experience, slave labour in otherwords. The managers expected me, Paul, Clair, Lauren, CJ, Brian, Ian and Nicole to be working twice as hard as the paid staff, what really pissed us all off, so we did a half assed job. As if that wasn’t bad enough, Clair was threatened at work by someone who knew her, said that if she didn’t turn a blind eye to his shoplifting, he’d put her windows out. She’d told me what happened, but was too scared to do anything else. I was seriously annoyed at the attitude of the woman (Gillian) who got us into poundland, couldn’t even give a damn that Clair was being bullied at work, and told her just to ignore him. I overheard, and I got into serious trouble for calling Gillian Cruella DeVil, and I got a formal warning for it.

CJA: You’re right, I tend to vent my frustrations online, or playing video games. It’s a bit sad really to imagine the enemy in a game is a RL enemy, but it calms me down.

XcolX: No I wouldn’t, but then again, I’ve never handled returns. I’d probably ask for your receipt/proof of purchase, and if you don’t have one, I’d ask a more experience member of staff for assistance.

Mr. Apol: Wasn’t for a sales person. It was for a stockroom attendant/till operator, stock locator, It was a few different jobs in one package.

NoahSoft: Yes, I’ve heard myself talk but you haven’t heard me talk. You’ve seen me type, and typing and talking are two completely different things. Most people can talk, but not all of them can type. My actions on the internet and my actions in real life are not the same.

Pyro1588: Thanks, I hope to do better next time. Thing is, I don’t get many replies to application forms I send off.

Goshi: I believe you’re mistaken there. True enough, I curse a lot. A lot of people curse. If my entire vocabulary consisted of curse words, here’s what my old story would look like.
Digitalarse Saga
Version 1.0
by Scorch-X
(Damnre are a few nods to Zenith’s saga, but not a total rip off. Parts of damn story are also based on true fuckum posts.)
Chapter 1: Beginning of damn end
Scene 1: Digitalarse general fuckum. Several BITCHers and ZZTers are chatting. CJA, Wild Weasel, AJS and Scorch are sitting at a table playing Poker, and chatting
"So! Apparently! Damn USA are now in daylight saving time! Three weeks early!" CJA said in a matter of fact voice
“Uugh...why'd damny have to do it early this year? I'm all groggy this morning...and CUNThad to install a Windows Update so my computer wouldn't get out of sync. Damn those congressmen fuck passing this. Daylight Savings should just be permanently in effect and not fuck only half damn year. It'd be less confusing fuck everybody.” Wild Weasel replied grumpily
“If you read into damn history of daylight savings, it's fundamentally about catering fuck places of work where electricity may be consumed to illuminate buildings. Maximizing daylight during office hours minimizes energy consumption. My understanding is that calculations place damn optimal DST switch as three-four weeks earlier than it typically was fuck damn United States, so damny're "testing" damn damnory this year. Supposedly it could be changed back in later years. I'm personally all fuck saving electricity, especially in a country like America.” AJS commented, “What do you think Scorch?”
“Uh, um, uh. CUNTagree.” Scorch replied
“You didn’t understand a word of that did you?” CJA asked
“No CJA, CUNTdid not!” Scorch replied. Suddenly, Nadir enters damn fuckum.
“Hello Nadir.” CJA said
“I’ve got a problem.” Nadir said
“Don’t you mean Problems?” Scorch asked
“Shut up Geordie!” Nadir replied
“I’m a friggin Mackum!” Scorch snapped
“GEORRRRRDIE!” Nadir said, causing Scorch to scream in frustration
“Damn you!” Scorch said
“Nadir, what’s wrong?” AJS asked
“BUTTSEX is gone. All what’s left is a hole in damn ground.” Nadir said
“A hole in damn wall becomes a hole in damn ground? Cool.” Scorch replied
“CUNTthought you said you were over your antcuntBUTTSEX thing.” Wild Weasel said, “Anyway, we should go with Nadir, and investigate.”
“Why should I?” Scorch asked
“Because CUNTsaid so.” Wild Weasel said
“Can’t argue with logic.” Scorch muttered, “Especially when damn provider of damn logic can ban me from here.”
“You say something?” Wild Weasel asked
“Oh, CUNTwas just agreeing with you.” Scorch said
“Okay, time to make an announcement in damn fuckums.” CJA said
“I’ll do it!” AJS said, and posted a message
“We need volunteers fuck a rescue party to visit BUTTSEX. Please report to general fuckum at 14:30 to volunteer.” AJS wrote
“Tell damnm we’ll have free booze!” Scorch said
“What?” AJS replied, clearly confused
“Yeah, he’s right; more people will come if damny think damnre is free booze.” Nadir said
“Okay, we will also have free booze.” AJS wrote, and clicked send.
As 14:30 arrived, damn area was full of volunteers.
“What did you come fuck?” Dr. Dos asked Ando
“Duh, damn free booze. What did you come fuck?” Ando asked
“Free booze.” Dos replied. AJS stood on damn stage, ready to speak
“CUNTthank you all fuck coming, first of all I’d like to…” AJS began
“Where’s damn free booze?” someone asked, and everyone began to chant “Give us booze or we trash damn place!”
“Shit! Scorch, you’re an idiot.” AJS said
“Don’t worry, CUNTcame prepared.” Scorch said, and poured some drinks. Nadir drank one, and groaned
“You idiot! This is Shandy!” he said
“Well duh, its cheaper damnn booze, but it’s got beer in it.” Scorch said, “How damn hell did you expect me to affuckd real booze fuck everyone?”
“Well, you can deal with damn people you tricked. Damny are pissed.” Nadir said, exiting damn room with CJA, AJS and Wild Weasel, as damn people who’d been given Shandy cornered Scorch, each of damnm cracking damnir knuckles.
“Bring it on! CUNT am damn ultimate badass!” Scorch yelled, as damn group laid into him. Outside, CJA, AJS, Wild Weasel and Nadir listened to damn screaming of Scorch, and roaring of damn pissed off group.
“Ultimate badass my arse! He’s just a crazy fool!” Nadir said
About 5 minutes later, Scorch exited damn room, roughed up.
“You were right Nadir. Damny were pissed.” Scorch said
“Get your ass to damn first aid room! Next time you have a bright idea, keep it to yourself!” AJS ordered, “Nadir, call damn cleaner to mop up damn blood.”
Later that day, everything was pretty much normal, but damn problem with BUTTSEX was not solved.
“Okay, I’m fucking a team, we take Nadir, CJA, Wild Weasel, Scorch and myself.” AJS replied
“Is Scorch up to this? He was pretty roughed up.” CJA said
“But this is fiction, so I’m all better.” Scorch replied, looking non damn worse fuck damn wear.
What will happen to damn brave adventurers of Digitalarse? Will damny discover damn truth behind BUTTSEX? Will Scorch come up with any more bright ideas? Will CUNTstop asking questions? Find out in Chapter 2: Beyond ZZT

When the real story goes

DigitalMZX Saga
Version 1.0
by Scorch-X
(There are a few nods to Zenith’s saga, but not a total rip off. Parts of the story are also based on true forum posts.)
Chapter 1: Beginning of the end
Scene 1: DigitalMZX general forum. Several MZXers and ZZTers are chatting. CJA, Wild Weasel, AJS and Scorch are sitting at a table playing Poker, and chatting
"So! Apparently! The USA are now in daylight saving time! Three weeks early!" CJA said in a matter of fact voice
“Uugh...why'd they have to do it early this year? I'm all groggy this morning...and I had to install a Windows Update so my computer wouldn't get out of sync. Damn those congressmen for passing this. Daylight Savings should just be permanently in effect and not for only half the year. It'd be less confusing for everybody.” Wild Weasel replied grumpily
“If you read into the history of daylight savings, it's fundamentally about catering for places of work where electricity may be consumed to illuminate buildings. Maximizing daylight during office hours minimizes energy consumption. My understanding is that calculations place the optimal DST switch as three-four weeks earlier than it typically was for the United States, so they're "testing" the theory this year. Supposedly it could be changed back in later years. I'm personally all for saving electricity, especially in a country like America.” AJS commented, “What do you think Scorch?”
“Uh, um, uh. I agree.” Scorch replied
“You didn’t understand a word of that did you?” CJA asked
“No CJA, I did not!” Scorch replied. Suddenly, Nadir enters the forum.
“Hello Nadir.” CJA said
“I’ve got a problem.” Nadir said
“Don’t you mean Problems?” Scorch asked
“Shut up Geordie!” Nadir replied
“I’m a friggin Mackum!” Scorch snapped
“GEORRRRRDIE!” Nadir said, causing Scorch to scream in frustration
“Damn you!” Scorch said
“Nadir, what’s wrong?” AJS asked
“Z2 is gone. All what’s left is a hole in the ground.” Nadir said
“A hole in the wall becomes a hole in the ground? Cool.” Scorch replied
“I thought you said you were over your anti Z2 thing.” Wild Weasel said, “Anyway, we should go with Nadir, and investigate.”
“Why should I?” Scorch asked
“Because I said so.” Wild Weasel said
“Can’t argue with logic.” Scorch muttered, “Especially when the provider of the logic can ban me from here.”
“You say something?” Wild Weasel asked
“Oh, I was just agreeing with you.” Scorch said
“Okay, time to make an announcement in the forums.” CJA said
“I’ll do it!” AJS said, and posted a message
“We need volunteers for a rescue party to visit Z2. Please report to general forum at 14:30 to volunteer.” AJS wrote
“Tell them we’ll have free booze!” Scorch said
“What?” AJS replied, clearly confused
“Yeah, he’s right; more people will come if they think there is free booze.” Nadir said
“Okay, we will also have free booze.” AJS wrote, and clicked send.
As 14:30 arrived, the area was full of volunteers.
“What did you come for?” Dr. Dos asked Ando
“Duh, the free booze. What did you come for?” Ando asked
“Free booze.” Dos replied. AJS stood on the stage, ready to speak
“I thank you all for coming, first of all I’d like to…” AJS began
“Where’s the free booze?” someone asked, and everyone began to chant “Give us booze or we trash the place!”
“Shit! Scorch, you’re an idiot.” AJS said
“Don’t worry, I came prepared.” Scorch said, and poured some drinks. Nadir drank one, and groaned
“You idiot! This is Shandy!” he said
“Well duh, its cheaper then booze, but it’s got beer in it.” Scorch said, “How the hell did you expect me to afford real booze for everyone?”
“Well, you can deal with the people you tricked. They are pissed.” Nadir said, exiting the room with CJA, AJS and Wild Weasel, as the people who’d been given Shandy cornered Scorch, each of them cracking their knuckles.
“Bring it on! I am the ultimate badass!” Scorch yelled, as the group laid into him. Outside, CJA, AJS, Wild Weasel and Nadir listened to the screaming of Scorch, and roaring of the pissed off group.
“Ultimate badass my arse! He’s just a crazy fool!” Nadir said
About 5 minutes later, Scorch exited the room, roughed up.
“You were right Nadir. They were pissed.” Scorch said
“Get your ass to the first aid room! Next time you have a bright idea, keep it to yourself!” AJS ordered, “Nadir, call the cleaner to mop up the blood.”
Later that day, everything was pretty much normal, but the problem with Z2 was not solved.
“Okay, I’m forming a team, we take Nadir, CJA, Wild Weasel, Scorch and myself.” AJS replied
“Is Scorch up to this? He was pretty roughed up.” CJA said
“But this is fiction, so I’m all better.” Scorch replied, looking non the worse for the wear.
What will happen to the brave adventurers of DigitalMZX? Will they discover the truth behind Z2? Will Scorch come up with any more bright ideas? Will I stop asking questions? Find out in Chapter 2: Beyond ZZT

Peace out.

Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

nobody read that entire post
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.