dmzx is so, so horrible

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

dmzx is so, so horrible

Post by Zenith Nadir »

okay i can't use irc anymore because i'm in :blazkowicz: but i feel the need to bitch about how horrible dmzx is

dmzx is just awful. i can't stop looking at it, though! i wish i could, but i can't! every time i pay my 5 zlotys to come on the internet every few days i waste about 5-10 minutes of my time looking at dmzx, deciding it's horrible, and leaving it again!

seriously! look at this shit!

...actually i was going to link to individual threads, but i'll just link to "the junkyard" and "gaming" forums, for those are the deepest dens of nerddom there (and that is saying something)

http://www.digitalmzx.net/forums/index.php?showforum=11
http://www.digitalmzx.net/forums/index.php?showforum=10

god the users are just a bunch of stupid fucking moron faggots who talk about video games and computers all the time! ALL THE TIME!!! i have nothing against video games and computers but they're so dumb, too! i want them to die!!!!!!!!

things i hate most about dmzx:

* exophase swanking around being all "mature, disapproving" about computers and video games and his emulation project
* t-bone6, frobozz and koji still being alive
* WILDWEASEL HAS MODS, WHAT THE FUCK
* so does Zaphod
* lancer-x's moe bishoujo animu avatars make me want to punch the monitor in the face (screen) every time i see them
* im logicow zomg look graphics xD
* oh kenohki your mzx game that you've been working on for the past five decades will be so amazing when it's finished! please make me a beta tester!
* stephi-chan/selan p you are a girl and you drew a picture and posted it on the forums! you surely are the greatest artist the world has ever seen!
* toxik you are gay and you drew a picture and posted it on the forums! you surely are the greatest artist the world has ever seen!
* akai
* any attempt at serious discussion always turns into retards yelling at each other
* i just... can't... stop looking at it

i could list more but i'll stop there, 11 reasons is enough (wait i just added another one so that makes 12)

ARGHRGGHGHHH

:redeemerwhore:

(on the plus side though razerboy got banned, so it's not all bad)
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

* a few more should be here but I'm too pissed to think straight
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

akai wrote:It's freebsd. How dare you compare me to linux, you trash-talking swine. </elitism>. But what you -really- meant was that it looks like X. I concur that the "bent all over the place" and "picasso" aspect strongly resemble the linux operating system. </witty>. In all seriousness, though, you're not far off. But it is supposed to look linux-ish i think
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

god i hate that guy

the thing is, i want to like dmzx

ideally, and if i want to talk about this in terms of a comedy website that zamros hates, it would be the GBS to z2's FYAD

but unfortunately... it is horrible

also oof's comment made me laugh, because it's pretty much on the money.

mania-[ker]
Im Zamros

Post by mania-[ker] »

i can't stop looking at dmzx either

did you catch the exophase/sirotrax drama in the 2006 was... thread? it's in the locked topics forum now but man it was great.

some notable exophase quotes:

"Her year was the shittiest because of me and the best because of the asshole she left me for. Whatever. She can and will claim she meant something else, but I know that's what she meant."

"I attribute all of the terrible parts of MY year to you, and while I know you love to throw around words like "immature" and "closed minded" this is in fact simple truth. I doubt anything particularly terrible happened to you, in any regard really. And whatever did was probably your fault."

"You treat me like I was thorn in your side, a tremendous burden, when I never asked anything for you. How hard was it for you to TRY to work things out with someone whom you claimed so much love for, someone who was taking every steps possible to be there for you? I didn't make your life miserable, I just didn't give you everything you wanted, and it's completely your fault because you never even told me what you wanted in the first place!"

"You wrote us off but you don't even understand who I am. I've changed tremendously because of you, but you don't really get that I'm a very capable person who has a lot to give to others, and I had a lot to give to you."

"You don't know what love is, you only know about two people mutually taking advantage of other."

"You're spoiled because men line up with desires of getting in your pants. You don't understand what it's really like to be lonely."

"It's really easy to "get over" something when you have someone else to replace someone with. But I don't so easily replace people in my life."

http://www.digitalmzx.net/forums/index. ... 1554&st=30[/quote]
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

you think you can understand exophase
you think you know what he is.

all he hears, voices in his soul
all he knows, he cannot control

also thanks a lot burstroc, i just managed to go five days without looking at that site and now i will have to go look at that thread

mania-[ker]
Im Zamros

Post by mania-[ker] »

i'm not burstroc

i'm just using his lame christmas avatar

(psst its zamros)
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

<--- Agrees with the OP.

I would also like to emphasise the following:

<b>* akai
* any attempt at serious discussion always turns into retards yelling at each other
* t-bone6, frobozz and koji still being alive
* <u>WILDWEASEL HAS MODS, WHAT THE FUCK
fungahhh
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

I cannot tell who anyone is anymore.
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

I woke up bored and decided to search for some more Mario rom hacks when I came across this hilarious video posted on Google Video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9134783717

EDIT:
The topic was suppose to be called Grand Theft Mario.

This post has been edited by T-bone6 on Jan 6 2007, 11:56 AM
fungahhh
mania-[ker]
Im Zamros

Post by mania-[ker] »

i really wanted to use wildweasel's old greasy matrix avatar with this signature but i couldn't find it.

but yeah, he has mods, what the fuck?
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

fungahhh
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i'm sorry zamros, but you play with fire (ie. use burstroc's avatar), you gonna get burned (mistaken for burstroc).

but you changed it to some matrix shit so nvm

more like GAYtrix ha ha haha XD

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i just actually read that thread and god exophase is a stupid, arrogant, touchy prick

there's just so many reason to hate him, yet mzxers all fawn over him because he's old and made the windows port of mzx (which was cool, admittedly, but still)

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

sirotrax is a stupid bitch, too