Epilogue

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

thematrixeatsyou
‮Ouch.

Epilogue

Post by thematrixeatsyou »

The reason I came on these forums here was because I thought that there was going to be some ZZT development going on. Y'know, a game development forum. I was wrong.

When I first entered #rawr, I got given a greeting by Moose: "here's some advice: delete kevedit and all your zzt files -- otherwise you'll be laughed off #rawr". Someone said that z2 was "a subcommunity." So, therefore, this defeated the whole purpose of z2.

I was here for the ZZT and all I got was crap.

Go on. Go and shout "ando is autistic." Because I'm a little too. I tried blending in but I shouldn't have played "Mooseka rules with an iron fist" because yeah, that's why I was smart-assing you, Nadir. Sorry, I didn't mean to get on your bad side. Another prime example where my humour has been fucked up.

This is the first community I have ever joined that didn't like my nickname, and I've been to at least 10. Now if you're just gonna give me shit because of it, fine. But please, at least try and say something constructive. Nothing has been constructive since day 1.

No wonder the forums remain unposted. It's because the whole place is fucked up. That's my message. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.
AKA GreaseMonkey. This is my old nick.
Unless someone sneakily changes it while I'm not looking.
Oh well.

Playing around with timing hacks.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Fuck all of you fags.
I have been going on the main zzt forums on and off for the past 5 year. Not once in these years have I ever been insulted until I joined Z2 recently. I make simple replies and yet EVERY FUCKING THING I SAY IS REPLIED WITH, "YOU FAG" OR SOME OTHER BULLSHIT. I have seen that everyone of these fuckfaces seem to follow and worship Mooseka. I have also seen all of them HATE zzt. Isn't that ironic? All of these fags hate zzt, insult people for no reason, and yet they are on the z2 forums. How fucking queer can you be? At least Mooseka and Dr.Dos can actually be funny when they are assholes.

Nadir, the biggest fuckface of them all, is the only one to ban me from #rawr and the only one to insult one of my threads on the forum and lock it so I can't reply. I wonder what Nadir can be other than a FUCKING COWARD.

Nadir, "You ??? He-man woman hater aka Fag-o-tronic queer from homoville."

Hey Nadir.. How 'bout you say that with my balls in your mouth. It would give you a chance to get off Mooseka's dick for a while.

You ??? He-man woman hater aka Fag-o-tronic queer from homoville... ??!! Can someone please tell me what the fuck is so funny about this? .. moving on...

It doesn't matter what I do or say.. it doesn't seem to matter at all. I'm tired of this bullshit and so I will not take it anymore. I figured that maybe if I stuck around long ebough that they would eventually accept me.. I'm tired.. FUCK IT. FUCK ALL YOU OF YOU. I will not be back on irc. I will post on z2 very seldom. I will finish my Shadowrun demo and if anyone likes it then I will continue to work on it. Other than that I am fed up with this bullshit.

The following names are people who have been decent human beings to me on z2:

-Madtom
-Homz
-Commodore
-My Liver Hurtz
-Clecky
-Zephyr
-Ryan Ferneau

The following are people that I can put up with but shouldn't:

-Mooseka (don't ask.. I don't know why either)
-Dr.Dos
-Stilzkin
-FSFunky
-a few more should be here but I'm too pissed to think straight

The following are people that I hate and deserve to die in the most horrible way possible:

-NADIR
-Stak
-Dapper Gent
-A shitload more people should be here but I can't remember their names because they are completly unimportant to anyone.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
burstroc
replsd

Post by burstroc »

people still zzt. it's just that, well, it's not such a grand, popular thing anymore. those who still zzt are either kind of young or kind of.. bored, i suppose. either way, from what i've been able to observe, no one's proud of the fact they make games in a thrice-obsolete dos gcs.

i write for zultimate because zzt was still quite a phenomenon, as was its associated community and their doings. if i had discovered zzt/mzx sooner, it would have undoubtedly consumed my life. unfortunately, i only found out about it way later on, when zzt was already six feet under the ground and my life was already consumed by music. still, i think it's worth documenting.

anyway, what mooseka said was quite constructive. delete any and all traces of zzt, and you will get at least 21% more pussy, guaranteed. if you really want to nerd it up and make some awesome games, take a left on megazeux avenue. if you hurry, you can catch the last remaining traces of game-related productivity in the mzx community. be advised, however, that they probably won't like your nickname either. after all, it's really fucking lame.
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

AHAHAHAHA
mania-[ker]
Im Zamros

Post by mania-[ker] »

the zzt community has served its purpose. just as aging hippies don't do drugs and fuck like rabbits anymore, aging zzters don't use zzt anymore. new hippies, too, are largely inferior to their predecessors they attempt to emulate, either because of their overzealousness to something that's obviously past its prime or because it was pretty lame to begin with and we've already realized this.

if you want to use zzt, go ahead, make the next teen priest or whatever. just don't expect any of us to play it, because we've been there and we're probably never going to go back.

and your nick is really lame. other communities never said anything because other communities want new members and therefore will attempt to be nice to you. we just want to die.
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

It's not that ZZT is dead per se, it's just that those who still ZZT generally don't join the community and those who join the community don't really do ZZT.
craycpanda
god not again i hate you

Post by craycpanda »

z2 is like a cat that crawls under the porch to die............. ;_;
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

so i get to a cyber cafe and i dial up z2 to see what's going down, and the first thing i see is this. awesome!

anyway bye mr matrix

in more important news poland is fine so far, thank you for asking. i have to teach my first lesson tomorrow! :ohno:
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Jotz
rank bank jotz

Post by Jotz »

Matrix, stay out of the chat room. The forum is where all logical discussions happens.
thematrixeatsyou
‮Ouch.

OK, because I received an email from Quantum, I'm still going to linger around z2 a bit, but #rawr can kiss my ass goodbye, and that's while I'm shitting.
Even if they don't like my nick, they don't give a rat's ass no matter how crap it is.

Jotz, very good point.

Nadir, fucking typical. And not constructive either Modness doesn't permit fuckheadedness.

Craycpanda, good point, but that doesn't mean that z2 won't come out from under the porch.

Ando, also a good point.

Zamros, take a chill pill.

Stak, that wasn't very constructive.

burstroc, stop fucking around.

And now, Dr. Dos, probably one of the few long-time comers to treat me decently...
Your post would sum it up.
"I wonder what Nadir can be other than a FUCKING COWARD" sums Nadir up.
And I am looking forward to that demo. A ZZT community should be exactly that -- a ZZT community, not a fuckwit community.

I think Quantum should just trash the forums and start them anew, and hopefully reserve an account for me so that Nadir-face called Nadir won't Nadir with it.

EDIT: Wait, that's not Dr Dos' post.
Oh well.

superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

You are taking this community too seriously dude. Relax and remember we are almost always sarcastic and you will fit right in.

welcome to zzt!

Zenith Nadir you are a piece of cum go take a shit and die!
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
thematrixeatsyou
‮Ouch.

superbowl shuffle wrote:You are taking this community too seriously dude. Relax and remember we are almost always sarcastic and you will fit right in.

welcome to zzt!

Zenith Nadir you are a piece of cum go take a shit and die!
I fully agree with you.
Oh well.

Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

Listen to zamros and oof, they know what they're talking about here. We don't ZZT anymore, some of us don't like you, and your nickname sucks. That's about all there is to it!
fungahhh
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

you should change your nickname to something penis-related if you want my respect

and sexual interest
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

zamros needs to mash up a chill pill and snort it