Spirit

Housing for low income families.

Moderators: nuero, Ando

What can be said now?

Spirit

Post by 570 »

I ranted about this before but I'll do it again.

Spirit is an RPG of sorts where you use spirits as wepons of sorts and use their power. Your a shaman or something in that matter. (There is a stroy to this and if you want I could tell you the start of it.) So far I have 20 or a little more spirits you can use. I even have so that once your spirit reaches a certain level it can 'fuse' with other spirits making an all powerfull one. Through your adventure you will collect more spirits and you can choose witch you want in your battle, while your spirits grow so do you, if the player grows to Lv.2 he can have 2 spirits in battle insted of one. Once you gain Lv.3 for the player you can have three spirits in battle!
At the start of the first level you can choose witch sprit you want first- you have a choice of three:

Lightning Spirit
Water Spirit
Earth Spirit

Each spirits have their own attacks weakness' and other stuff. They also learn diffrent attacks at diffrent levels. Once at there highest level they can fuse with other spirits at their highest level. The type of spirits you have at the end of the game reflect your personality in more ways than you think. So, the game will have considerable replay value. You can then choose diffrent spirits next time you play and see how they are in the game!

COOL HUH!? I'll put up the story later.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Interesting... So how do you plan to make the game keep track of what spirits you have?
What can be said now?

Post by 570 »

With flags basicly. Once you get a new spirit it will put up a flag and the object witch represents the spirit will be in the 'room' or something in that matter, once the flag is set the spirits message will be activated 'some thing like that' and it will tell you what that particular spirit can do, attacks, weakness, and all that jib. Once the message is done it will clear the flage, BUT the spirit will still be there. Im thinking of having like a special room where you can choose witch spirit you want to take on the next mission. More than likely it will be the main characters bed room....yeah. Once you choose your spirit for the mission, (or spirits depending on your level), you go out and accomplish the goal or whatever. The battle scene will be something like WarTorn's battle thingie, you know how you choose your attacks from that little box? Well I'll put more little box's in the room each representing a spirit you can get, if you dont have that spirit with you the box with its attacks will change to a red fake or something like that. You see once you choose the spirit you want it will set a flag telling that little box thing to stay there and not change into a red fake. OH! I just got a good idea, depeding on what spirit you have with you on the mission could alter the course you take in that mission, so having a diffrent spirit with you the next time you play it over may even change the out come of the way you get to the mission objective and you may even collect even more powerfull spirits, face off with more enimes and such.

I hope that answers your question, if you have a question about this game go ahead and ask!

And since this is the bragging forum -

My game rules and all others suck! =)
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Looks pretty complicated, but interesting. How much have you done so far?
What can be said now?

Post by 570 »

How far am I? .....

Im still working on the story line. ^^

But if you must know I've done about 5 boards of the first level.

So far, I've got the story for the first level, and I just made the board were you choose witch starting spirit you want to choose first. =)

And yes I've been up for the past days getting no sleep...just because I can.
Will Sharber
What can be said now?

Post by Will Sharber »

Let me beta the first five boards. NOW!
Quindo
dark wraith for light

Post by Quindo »

:keen:
cool... it sound a lot like what i have planned for mottz2.
This is a easy game...

<a href="http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=394941">FallenSword RPG - Play online now free!</a>
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

this topic is over two years old

i think you broke the previous record

congratulations
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Quindo
dark wraith for light

Post by Quindo »

:keen:
...what record... * man i need to look at the post dates more*
This is a easy game...

<a href="http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=394941">FallenSword RPG - Play online now free!</a>