what does zzt mean to you

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

jesuskid
press one for customer service

Post by jesuskid »

i shouldn't have said that zzt is unimportant, because that apparently hurt 'feelings'

the zzt community, while crucial to the 'existance' of zzt itself, is mostly comprised of members who thrive on self-importance and childish antics

so i'll rephrase my statement.
the zzt community is unimportant and irrelevant to anything zzt may have to offer the good of mankind
tie my cock in a knot
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

:magicmissile:
Jotz
rank bank jotz

Post by Jotz »

jesuskid wrote:i shouldn't have said that zzt is unimportant, because that apparently hurt 'feelings'

the zzt community, while crucial to the 'existance' of zzt itself, is mostly comprised of members who thrive on self-importance and childish antics

so i'll rephrase my statement.
the zzt community is unimportant and irrelevant to anything zzt may have to offer the good of mankind
You are what you speak of. Make a ZZT game.
DarkShadow
Yes.

Post by DarkShadow »

So you make a username to come onto the boards to say something that I'm pretty much sure nobody cares about?

ZZT is ZZT.
jesuskid

Post by jesuskid »

i have made a zzt game.
i'm currently waiting for it to be added to the site, but i think it's unlikely

and i never asked anyone to care about what i have to say and they really shouldn't anyway
tie my cock in a knot
Jotz
rank bank jotz

Post by Jotz »

Despite having the word "ZZT" in the topic name, this sadly belongs to the Off-Topic section (which would/would not be locked by mwa). If you intend in making a topic like this, at least give an impression that you don't want random answers. But tr3v0r, you want random answers.
TTTPPP
Latest band news: "There are no news!"

Post by TTTPPP »

jesuskid wrote:i'll rephrase my statement.
You're talking nonsense. ZZT probably offers very little to the good of humanity. It's probably on a par with most games. Secondly the ZZT community probably does more to promote ZZT than most other communities.
jesuskid wrote:i shouldn't have said that zzt is unimportant, because that apparently hurt 'feelings'
You shouldn't have said that zzt is unimportant because you didn't think about what you were saying.

Also could you possibly mean "the zzt community is unimportant and irrelevant to anything zzt may have to offer the good of mankind" by saying "i see nothing accomplished or special in zzt".
jesuskid

Post by jesuskid »

run around,
run around,
catch me if you can

why don't you lock this already, i'm suprised you haven't yet

and by the way, this thread's purpose was to show what zzt means to you, and at the first few responses were less than serious, but as soon as i attacked zzt you defended it by showing how much it means to you

so it isn't really off topic
Last edited by jesuskid on Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
tie my cock in a knot
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

zzt means fear and repression
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

YOUR REIGN IS OVER
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
wil
GABZABOOLZABBA

Post by wil »

My most heartfelt moments. My greatest triumphs. My life, my world. Many worlds, alike and lovable. A constant surprise. The reason to learn calculus. A morphologism. Antichrists. Shatterings. Ponderings. Love, hate. More love. The ceasing of a star’s light. A lump of coal burning like the sun far away. The closer you get, the slower time goes. The slower you get, the closer to death. Keep moving. Loving life and everything mankind has created. I once had a girl, or should I say, she once had me. And other reasons besides.