ZZT in Euphoria

Discuss how totally awesome Bang! is here.

Moderator: Terryn

EuphoriaZZTer
Pikachu Power!

ZZT in Euphoria

Post by EuphoriaZZTer »

Hello all! I wanted to inform people that I am starting a project to put ZZT into Euphoria coding. So far, it is going pretty well, but I need some help understanding some of ZZT++'s Source code. If anyone could help, I would be very grateful.
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

oh my god you are just too precious :ler:

if you don't have it already, you will probably need documentation on the zzt file format.
r
What can be said now?

Post by 235 »

zig is back
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Hi, and good luck to you.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

earphobia
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
FSFunky
Fergalicious

Post by FSFunky »

I, for one, would like to know what Euphoria coding is. :)
FUNKY DEFINITION: MAKE THEM BOYS GO LOCO
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

I think that way back when Darren Hewer tried to make a new GCS with Euphoria. It was named "Corndog", I think.
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

:tie:
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

:slap:

What can be said now?

Post by 940 »

um, i dont even know
What can be said now?

Post by 940 »

um, i dont even know and i would like to say that i am no longer the newest-ly registered
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

With Gahn as my witness, I will *always* love Pokemon. It's great that there are so many people that share this interest with me; if it weren't for Pokemon's popularity, we'd probably be without the new episodes, tons and tons of Pokemon-related products, and a movie...but for the love of James, the whole TREND thing is starting to annoy the crap out of me. A year ago, I could wear my Pikachu shirt, and nobody would recognize it but the *true* Pokemon fans. Now, wherever I go, I'm at risk of being called a "Trend freak", or having people yell "Pokemon sucks! It's for ten-year olds!" or something along those lines. (Either that, or I have people yelling stuff like "PIKA PIKA!" or "BULBA BULBA!" at me...)

Well, I am *proud* to say, I'm sixteen, and I've been an avid fan of anime most of my life. I can remember, back in the day...it was probably around September of '98, when Pokemon first debuted in America, I thought "Hey...it's anime! It's gotta be cool!" My friends and I started watching it, every morning at six while getting ready for marching band (which started at 6:30...), then we'd spend first hour talking about the episode. Good times. Nowadays, every time I try to go to the mall to get myself some cool Pokemon stuff, I have to push through humongous crowds of screaming little snot-nosed brats.

I know that's harsh, but it makes me very angry, because *they* are the fad-followers. Pokemon is nothing to them but the "flavor of the month". It's *insane*.

I went to go watch the Pokemon movie on Wednesday night, and even though I live in a teeny-tiny podunk town with a fair-sized theatre, the theatre was PACKED with little tykes who wouldn't SHUT UP after the movie started, who wouldn't stop yelling stuff like "HEY LOOK, MOMMY, IT'S MEW! MEWMEWMEWMEWMEW!!!"

I mean, kids are *stabbing each other* for cards, the game is being exiled on playgrounds all over the country, Baptist ministers are burning Pokemon toys, psychologists are even comparing Pokemon obsessions to alcohol and drug addictions. It's all of *those* people that are making Pokemon look bad.

I understand that many of us are true fans, and we'll still like Pokemon *after* the whole craze is over. But currently, I'm starting to get rather annoyed. I'm able to laugh at it all, though, because I know that it will end eventually, and then, I'll get *huge* discounts on all the Poke-merchandise I could never afford ^_^.

FSFunky
Fergalicious

Post by FSFunky »

wow nadir those are a lot of words, and with only reading them i offer the following theory on what they say:

the original poster is a huge pokemon fa<s>g</s>n. and, uh, he likes pokemon a lot. i took a quick look at his site, but couldn't find anything like what you pasted at all.

so yeah, whatever.

also euphoria looks like crap and therefore i can't their programming language serious. I mean, their site looks like it was made in 1997 with GeoCities' HomePage Editor.
FUNKY DEFINITION: MAKE THEM BOYS GO LOCO
What can be said now?

Post by 940 »

Uh, what?
:hmmmm:
FSFunky
Fergalicious

Post by FSFunky »

Dr Scheuerman wrote:Uh, what?
:hmmmm:
you know if the big words confuse you

www.wiktionary.com