Forget "Operation Upload," fix the downloads!

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

What can be said now?

Post by 773 »

It's amazing how a few thousand wrotes will make a person openly hate himself.
WarpZone wrote:
WarpZone wrote:
Man_Of_The_Pika wrote:If I could delete my post, you know I would for you.
Likewise.
What can be said now?

Post by 908 »

LOL. I was just agreeing that I should be gone. I'd delete the account myself, if that were possible.

Before I go, though, I'd like to apologize for one part (and only one part) of the many cocky, asinine things I've said in this thread. It was wrong of me to single out and make fun of the alternative lifestyles of certian members of this forum. I didn't realize how mean my comments actually were. until just recently when I was talking to a forum member about it.

You guys can fantasize about whatever you want to fantasize about, anbd it shouldn't affect me in any way. It's stupid and ignorant and pointlessly cruel to make fun of people for their tastes, and I'm sorry I did that.

I was more trying to joke about the fact that the premier current ZZT site seems to be mixed with some other kind of community, which seemed a bit of a non sequiter to me. But the way I ended up joking about it crossed a bunch of lines I shouldn't have. Sorry.

I still stand by the arrogance, big words, and flaming, though. I give as good as I get. If you guys can't tolerate that from a noob, that's fine. Do whatever you feel is apropriate.

If you leave me unbanned, I probabaly won't post much anymore. I don't think I have much to say that you guys would like to read, and vice versa. I only joined the forum in the first place to get some ZZT info, and I've got that now.

Thanks, those of you who were kind and helpful to me.

To the rest of you:

I don't have any problems with furres, though, or gays, transsexuals, asexuals, androgyns, herms, shemales, centuars, umm... homonculi, or anyone who fantasizes about any of the above in their spare time.

Fuck you anyway.

But only because we're flaming each other. No other reason.
Last edited by 908 on Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
dave2
bada da da DUN DUN DUN

Post by dave2 »

before you go, make sure to vote for pynball for gotm!
I'm back for more ZZT fun!
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

i love it when an idiot gets thoroughly trounced and yet think they won

it warms my heart :)
r
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

Wow, six pages in a day.

This is one of the best threads ever.

It's too bad that the commune reacted to your presence by exploding in a fireball of apocalyptic rage, even if you did partly bring it upon yourself. While it's true that there aren't as many ZZT games coming out as there used to, and the website is heavily borked as you put it, the website will be fixed and there are still active ZZTers drifting about in this sea of madness.

Before you go, in addition to the games on Madtom's Pick, I'd like to recommend "You Vs. Stupidity 2", "Merbotia", and "You Are Brainless And You Like Buns" as old-school games that reek of awesome.

While I'm thinking about it:

Stupid RPG series (not available on Z2 due to issues with Knightt)
Zem series
Nothing Constructive (unfinished series)
The Motivational Speaker
Parallel, and to a lesser extent Parallel BK
Pac-Man, and ZZTtris (Brilliant programming, and not bad to play)
Hallucina

And I don't remember if you mentioned it or not, but Z2 also has a featured games section with some additional great games that weren't mentioned in Madtom's Pick or in my list, and of course most of the authors in any of these three lists have other games worth looking at.

See you around, or not.

Also fuck you

^
|
|
|
lol j/k Don't do things like that, with you it's impossible to tell if you're kidding or not.
Reason and logic had led people into the horrors of war; the only route to salvation was to reject logic and embrace anarchy and the irrational.
What can be said now?

Post by 908 »

I don't think I won. I don't think I'm an idiot, either. I definitely got trounced, I'll give you that.

I still don't see what the big deal is. I figure if the rules say everybody's an asshole here, that means it's okay for me to act like an asshole, too. Everybody got real hostile all of a sudden, though. I figured it was sarcasm so I played along, but the more people rallied, the less sure I was. I can only assume they thought I have something against <insert fetish here.> But then they started making fun of each other, too, so I don't think that's it. Maybe they think noobs are supposed to hide in the corner and only start being jackasses when they've been with the forum for a year or they have hundreds of posts or they're admins or something. Whatever.

Have fun banning me. If there's a big, red button, I think nuero should get to be the one to push it. He seemed the most pissed off by having to deal with me. I don't know what your deal is, nuero, but I'm sorry for irritating you so much. I hope you feel better after I'm gone, and everyone speaks with all lowercase letters again.
What can be said now?

Post by 908 »

Zandor 12 wrote:Also fuck you

^
|
|
|
lol j/k Don't do things like that, with you it's impossible to tell if you're kidding or not.

:agh:

You've got to be fucking kidding me!

Okay, okay, okay okayokayokay. Here's the real and honest truth: Everything mean I've said was sarcasm. The only things I've said this entire thread that I actually care about have all been ZZT-related. Everything else is just jerking the other posters' chains, because I was under the impression that that's how we have fun here.

^
|
|
|
Serious. Real. Not kidding. Not sucking up to save my account, either. Just tellin' it like it is.
What can be said now?

Post by 773 »

Warpzone wrote:...and everyone speaks with all lowercase letters again.
NEVER

Edit: Okay, sometimes.

Moving on to better things:
Man_Of_The_Pika wrote:It's amazing how a few thousand wrotes will make a person openly hate himself.
WarpZone wrote:
WarpZone wrote:
Likewise.
What can be said now?

Post by 908 »

Man_Of_The_Pika wrote:
Warpzone wrote:...and everyone speaks with all lowercase letters again.
NEVER

Edit: Okay, sometimes.

Moving on to better things:
Man_Of_The_Pika wrote:It's amazing how a few thousand wrotes will make a person openly hate himself.
WarpZone wrote: Likewise.
im teh suxxorz \m/
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

1) There's a thread for Featured Games

2) SHUT UP WARPY AND DIE ALREADY you sound like zaphod.

3) i'm serious about anybody who breaks a thread with that quote shit being banned. Even MadTom or Nadir would be banned.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
dave2
bada da da DUN DUN DUN

Post by dave2 »

;)
I'm back for more ZZT fun!
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

what the hell is this shit

god, i don't come here for a day and all manner of faggotry breaks loose

also hi warpzone i remember you from eri
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

also
Warpzone wrote:Wow. Fascinating. I honestly had no idea that ZZT had fallen, by default, into the hands of Furcadia pick-up artists. How long did you say this had been going on? A couple years now at least, right? I was utterly clueless.

But wait a minute... that begs the question... why aren't there any sadomasochistic ZZT games where you get raped by hermaphroditic centuars? I mean, it's not like there's a global shortage of disturbing prose, or anything.

I'm suddenly relieved the graphics in ZZT are so bad.
ahahahahhahahhahahhahahhaa furcadia pick-up artists

you idiot
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast