final game by all dutch zzt'ers?

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Hercules and Viovis go way back.
Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

Post by Furry Jesus Freak »

That much I gathered. When/how/why did you appear?
ghettoflower
viovis

Post by ghettoflower »

gosh, beats me
Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

Hahahaha! I meant Ryan, but I'd like to hear your story too, Viovis.
What can be said now?

Post by 98 »

superbowl shuffle wrote:Did Agonizer ever finish that book?
Which book? I guess I need to refresh my memory.

Also, Milamber, hi! I kinda randomly check back here every once in a while. This time I happened to post something, too.
ghettoflower
viovis

Post by ghettoflower »

Don't you ever use aim or anything, Noodleboi? You got that one username advertised here and elsewhere, but I haven't seen you on em for 2 or so years. I suppose you're only accessable at neighborhood pool parties and bingo night volunteering because of your love and affection for the human spirit or some shit, cuz I haven't heard much of else from you, man. Oh well, it's all good, knowing you're still alive I guess. I'd sure like to know about it for some others, but at least you confirmed Doggyshop for me.
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

That book that he was trying to read but he was always wasted so he didn't get shit out of it. I think it was on his member profile on the IF site.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
What can be said now?

Post by 98 »

ghettoflower wrote:Don't you ever use aim or anything, Noodleboi? You got that one username advertised here and elsewhere, but I haven't seen you on em for 2 or so years. I suppose you're only accessable at neighborhood pool parties and bingo night volunteering because of your love and affection for the human spirit or some shit, cuz I haven't heard much of else from you, man. Oh well, it's all good, knowing you're still alive I guess. I'd sure like to know about it for some others, but at least you confirmed Doggyshop for me.
Vio, my man! How have you been?

My AIM nickname used to be molympus. I haven't had AIM installed in ages, but perhaps I should just do that again.

I'm alive, yes I am. Been busy and been slacking off. I'll be disappearing again soon, as I'm going to Indonesia for 5 months in January to do my final research for college and all. I guess there are no bingo nights there, but I'll be back for more.

I'll say HEY to Doggy for you and then we'll drink a whiskey on your health. Who else are you wondering about? Maybe I've heard of them lately. Who knows!
superbowl shuffle wrote:That book that he was trying to read but he was always wasted so he didn't get shit out of it. I think it was on his member profile on the IF site.
Oh yes, I remember it now! I wonder where it was mentioned, though. Somewhere on the IF site or in some iFantasy mag cameo or something. I pretty much doubt he ever finished it. :P
ghettoflower
viovis

Post by ghettoflower »

Awesome. That's what whiskey's for I suppose. Umm, yeah, but I'm not sure if you know anything about DarkFLR, Bill DeadWoK Dekoning AKA WARPA, or Vork, thuogh. Some of them can just disappear without a trace. maybe some dead links that only work on cached google, but that's about it.. Well, good luck.. You might wann aremind the Agonizer about his book I guess so he can write during a drinking binge, cuz that's the best way, like right before you'll pass out and stuff, wake up, not even know it, 7 more paragraphs..
INSPIRATIONAL!
What can be said now?

Post by 865 »

HI

It is me, Rob P.

I feel that I must represent
ghettoflower
viovis

Post by ghettoflower »

yeah dawg... represent!!!
What can be said now?

Post by 865 »

Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

Hello. Do I know you?
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i do

hello mister robert pragt it's good to be with you welcome to our humble abode dear heart
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
What can be said now?

Post by 865 »

Nadir!

my porridge man

How have you been?