ZZT3D...

Discuss how totally awesome Bang! is here.

Moderator: Terryn

Jotz
rank bank jotz

ZZT3D...

Post by Jotz »

...coming soon. More details plus screenshots later.
╟ is the best char.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

irc is zzt3d
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

Now taking opening bets!

This project failing pays 1:1.00000000000000001, but success pays 1:99999999! BET NOW!
Jotz
rank bank jotz

Post by Jotz »

No, it will be finished. The program I use to make it is extremely simple to use.
╟ is the best char.
What can be said now?

Post by 235 »

He said FAILING. Meaning it will suck.

Most likely, that is.
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

nmiaow

Post by Quantum P. »

Will it support bump mapping, specular highlights, inverse kinematics, lens flares, particle graphics support, radial fogging, alpha blending, fractal-based models and textures, BSP trees, portals, cells, MIP mapping, curves, motion blurs, sprites, keyframe animation, texture morphing, gouraud shading, phong shading, unlimited polygon counts, voxels, model imports, DirectX, OpenGL, other graphics languages, and the latest graphics cards?

Since you never told us anything else than "ZZT3D," I had to make a few assumptions. If any of these are not met, I will be upset, because you implied that your software would have all of this. Also, will you provide 24/7 instant tech support if someone has problems running it on an 8086 with a CGA card? I sure hope so.

<i>Just kidding. But seriously, if all you have right now is a name, and the details will come later, then why not just wait until later to post? We want to know more about your project, but we don't have the info.</i>
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

it's JOTZ quantum.

What would you expect?
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

It will use the Doom 3 engine and be capable of online play*!

*Except on Gamecube, because Nintendo gets the shaft when it comes to online play
Jotz
rank bank jotz

Post by Jotz »

Sorry, I knew how all you guys like suspense, so I posted it and made you anxiously wait for one of the greatest ZZT clones in history. By the way, the engine is tile-based, you have to put textures on the blocks. It can be first person view or you can change the camera to make it third person. And you can add 3d models to it, it is kind of hard making the ammo, gems, etc, though. It will also have Direct3d and Opengl support and will hopefully have an editor included.
&#9567; is the best char.