Chaos Warrior 2

Housing for low income families.

Moderators: nuero, Ando

Seventh Shade
secret sauce

Chaos Warrior 2

Post by Seventh Shade »

Started planning things out. It's a sequel to my game Chaos Warrior (pretty obvious, really... but considering some of the people around here it couldn't hurt to explain). System will remain much the same, except you will have more enemy altars to convert (to cut down on the annoyance factor) and there will be some new mutations and the like. It will have a story... don't know how in depth it will be. I'm worried that a truly indepth, serious story might slow it down too much. There will be different areas to ravage and pillage besides the typical empire town. You might have to fight rival chaos warriors for territory and favor.

Questions and comments will be appreciated.
What can be said now?

Post by 570 »

You should have something like, a mission based sorta thing. The main character gets mission info from like the god or something, and he gives missions to accomplish and you have to get a certain head to get more points or something.

(i dunno just batting our random thoughts.)

Good luck with the game.
What can be said now?

Post by 720 »

Dude, this is what you need to do to make this game a winner (and not a weiner!!): Make a chaos engine. When your Chaos Warrior gets elected as senator, you should give the choice to make lawful or chaotic decisions. If you make lawful decisions, the town stays in order and you have control. But if you make chaotic decisions, you have to bust some heads. Failing that, you're forced to play The Chaos Engine as the gentleman for five levels.

Kewl?

:hmmmm:
"I do believe that is cool, Mr. Sussman. I do believe it is very cool."
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

"Who do you love?" "Danny Sussman!"
"How much do you love him?" "With all of our hearts!"
"What would you do if his show ever got cancelled?" "We'd kill ourselves"
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Seventh Shade
secret sauce

Post by Seventh Shade »

Dear Danny Sussman,

What the fuck is wrong with you.

Anyway... I've started. It's going slow because I'm helping someone do the sound for a cheap indepedent film so this may take a while. Expect a screen shot or two in two weeks or so. I'm going to let you pick which of the four chaos gods you follow. This will effect what upgrades your character can get. Also, I'll let you throw skulls (ie. shoot). This usually isn't worth much (as it just stuns whatever it hits) unless you get the Tzeench upgrade: flaming skulls.

Chaos Engine is a cool game, though.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

I'm looking foward to it. I'd also like to extend my services to do an art board for it. That would make my day.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

danny sussman is z2's resident street fighter 2 expert

he rocks the world
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast