Orkut, the Google-affiliated community portal

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

What can be said now?

Orkut, the Google-affiliated community portal

Post by 536 »

Google has recently launched their newest creation, orkut. You can get information about orkut here.

Currently, you are unable to join until a member of orkut sends you an invitation through e-mail. If you are interested in joining, send me a private message (not e-mail, because I don't check it that often), containing your desired first and last name and e-mail address (all of which are required). I will invite you as soon as possible.

Kevin Vance has already created a ZZT coomunity on orkut, and I have created a MegaZeux community. Both may be joined without validation, but community owners do have moderating abilities, so please behave yourself.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Sigh.
What can be said now?

Post by 536 »

It seems as though orkut isn't sending the invitations for whatever reason. They might be working on the site and have temporarily halted its growth until they get better servers in, but I don't know. I haven't heard of others having this problem. :/
What can be said now?

Post by 598 »

i joined the zzt community. it seems fun. yay.

:agh:
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

I didn't get any invitation in my mail =(
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Hey, did my Private Message reach you, or did it get stuck in my Outbox?
What can be said now?

Post by 536 »

As I just said a few replies ago... lately when I've sent invitations, the e-mails haven't arrived. I don't seem to be able to invite anyone.

Maybe they have a maximum invitation limit. I dunno.

EDIT: Also, z2's PM system is being screwy. It spouted random errors about an e-mail sending dilly when I tried to send a PM.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

And while we're talking about errors, did anyone notice that the poll topics are broken again?
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

I'LL GET PHUNK OR ALERT TO FIX IT
What can be said now?

Post by 53 »

Ryan Ferneau wrote:And while we're talking about errors, did anyone notice that the poll topics are broken again?

Code: Select all

Could not obtain vote data for this topic

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1030 Got error 28 from table handler

SELECT vd.vote_id, vd.vote_text, vd.vote_start, vd.vote_length, vr.vote_option_id, vr.vote_option_text, vr.vote_result FROM phpbb_vote_desc vd, phpbb_vote_results vr WHERE vd.topic_id = 929 AND vr.vote_id = vd.vote_id ORDER BY vr.vote_option_id ASC

Line : 684
File : /usr/home/zzt.theunderdogs.org/fora/viewtopic.php
yep