irc please

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

What can be said now?

irc please

Post by 464 »

How might I be able to find the irc channel for zzt?
What can be said now?

Post by 66 »

take an irc client
connect to cosmos.esper.net
type /join #rawr
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

be warned: Irc is quite different from the boards.
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

I know.. I've used it before for chatting and downloads.
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

I meant, the way people act..
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

ALSO BE WARNED THAT 90% OF THE PEOPLE ON IRC THINK YOU'RE A COMPLETE RETARD.
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

o really... well mooseka, maybe 100% of people in general think you're an asshole. You don't know a fucking thing about me.
What can be said now?

Post by 563 »

sumisusan wrote:o really... well mooseka, maybe 100% of people in general think you're an asshole. You don't know a fucking thing about me.
99% of people think this is a great way to get banned, dumbass.
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

ok.. I'm confused.. the asshole admin can do and say whatever he wants but the members of the forum can't do anything except worship him? That's a bunch of crap. I actually like the forums but if If rules don't apply to everyone then I don't think I'm welcome here. Ban me if you want. I'll never come back.

(I love zzt. I will always find time to use it. I will always find time to chat with other zzters. I will always be a zzter.. no matter what. You can ban me from the forums but you cn't ban me from zzt. )
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

sumisusan wrote:ok.. I'm confused.. the asshole admin can do and say whatever he wants but the members of the forum can't do anything except worship him?
DAMN STRAIGHT MOFO

sorry, in a bad mood. unlocked but still: Damn straight.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
What can be said now?

Post by 73 »

sumisusan wrote:ok.. I'm confused.. the asshole admin can do and say whatever he wants but the members of the forum can't do anything except worship him?
Don't worry! You'll learn in time, like the rest of us, that Mooseka is a god deserving of our worship and human sacrifice!
What can be said now?

Post by 539 »

I agree with some things here.

One thing is I do think the mods do over use their power alot, and some times It may not seem fair but thats what you got to put up with because they are here to make this a good place not a bad one. So if your mad at those 'crazy mods' just remember that they did it for a purpose and what they did was right.

Peace out - KoolJ

but some times they also act like mean mean people. =(
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

sumisusan wrote:o really... well mooseka, maybe 100% of people in general think you're an asshole. You don't know a fucking thing about me.
Well, fuckface! Let's clear some things up. Did I ever say I knew anything about you? Do I WANT to know about your miserable fucking existance? Hoho. All I said was the following:

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT, I PRAY YOU GET HIT BY A CAR.

Sadly I was away when you got on IRC today, or you would've been banned faster! As for the boards, as ender said, you are on the fast track to being banned! Call me fascist if you want to, ohh no, it will cut me deep.

<3 AND KISSES,
MOOSEKA.
What can be said now?

Post by 395 »

When I first met Mooseka, we knew we shared something special. In only 3 months, we were engaged to be wed. Our families rejected us, not understanding what we felt.

Ever since then, my life has been both hell and heaven. Hell, when I see the hateful stares of people who just can't understand our love. Heaven, because I'm with him.

Sexual organs should not intrude on true love.

Here's to a wonderful new year. And I'm entering it hand-in-hand with my true love. <3
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

hey guys, we all know moose is a cockmongrel, but hes our cockmongrel