FF7: Advent Children. Will it suck?

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

What can be said now?

Post by 99 »

Sounds like it's going to suck pretty bad!
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

iejdjiedj

Post by nuero »

there's no way they can't fuck it up.

i figure i'm fucking lucky if i can't change cloud's dress or something to give him super powers.
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
Way to much posts!

Post by 7 »

what the hell are you talking about?

are you aware it isn't a game?

and on that note...moved.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

It isn't a game?????????!!??????!???!??? arglebarglearglebarglearglebarglearglebargle
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

HAHA, I'M RETARDED.

MUCH <3 RYO.
What can be said now?

Post by 539 »

Hahahahahaha! Commodor's worst fear has come back to haunt him!!! FOREVER! MU-HAHAHAHAHA! Other than that, how his FF7's main plot bad? I thought it was cool....kool. What did you not like about the main plot?

Oh, and I HOPE that movie wont suck.....(But thats just a prayer).....
And I thought all the people had DIED once Holy was used or something like that. Cause the people were all bad for the planet and stuff. Red 13 did not die because he is no EVILLLLL person. And if you thought it was a game dont worry. I thought it was a game at first too.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

jfoefjo

Post by nuero »

it might as well be a game.

i mean, it's only an hour long and on ffx you don't get to play until after about 5 hours of fmvs.

i was thinking about that, though, after i made the thread. it's not like a bunch of people who haven't played ff7 are going to watch the movie, and it's a dvd-only release anyways, and there are like no threads in the video game forums and in other news i don't care anyways
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Let me just say that the only thing Squaresoft did that showed absolutely no class at all was changing their wonderful squaresoft.com into that horrible playonline.com shit. Oh yeah, also endorsing that shitty shit shit guide to ffnine. But that was my fault for buying it saying 'hmm...I wonder what it's like to play an RPG with a guide handy.' I don't know if they're called guides.

I don't really mind when they make a game that isn't too good, but those two things just...fuck, I hate them for that.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
What can be said now?

Re: jfoefjo

Post by 539 »

nuero wrote:it might as well be a game.

i mean, it's only an hour long and on ffx you don't get to play until after about 5 hours of fmvs.

i was thinking about that, though, after i made the thread. it's not like a bunch of people who haven't played ff7 are going to watch the movie, and it's a dvd-only release anyways, and there are like no threads in the video game forums and in other news i don't care anyways
Its like you think everybody hates you.
What can be said now?

Post by 29 »

ººF PººF wrote:Let me just say that the only thing Squaresoft did that showed absolutely no class at all was changing their wonderful squaresoft.com into that horrible playonline.com shit. Oh yeah, also endorsing that shitty shit shit guide to ffnine. But that was my fault for buying it saying 'hmm...I wonder what it's like to play an RPG with a guide handy.' I don't know if they're called guides.

I don't really mind when they make a game that isn't too good, but those two things just...fuck, I hate them for that.
I never saw the previous version of squaresoft.com but playonline does, indeed, suckit.
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Here, friend.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://squaresoft.com

Now this better not be the last post in this thread.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Will Sharber
What can be said now?

Post by Will Sharber »

I agree with oof. The old square.com was better.
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

uhh.. playonline is for FFXI only. FFXI rules more than EVERY mmorpg so all of you can suck it. Also.. didn't all humans die at the end of FF7?
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

I think the premise is that only midgar was destroyed.
FFXI rules more than EVERY mmorpg so all of you can suck it.
FFXI is the mmorpg for masochits. There's no end (Mobs? WTF?), it takes forever to level up or do anything. Money and items are only easily available when going solo (sort of destroys the whole multiplayer thing), it costs a lot of money and is still a pretty slow game, getting into the game is annoying, having to log in, click yes about 15 times, click the game, click play, click your char. The enemies are lame, you kill a crab at level 5, then the same exact crab at level 30 with a different name. (I expect that with NES RPGs but in 2004? I thought games were more advanced now)

arg, I need to stop.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

Commodore wrote:
FFXI rules more than EVERY mmorpg so all of you can suck it.
FFXI is the mmorpg for masochits. There's no end (Mobs? WTF?).
UHH. THAT'S WHAT MMORPGS ARE.

IF THEY ENDED, THEY WOULDN'T BE VERY MMO =(

BUT FFXI DOES SUCK MORE THAN ANYTHING EVER AND LIKING IT IS BRUTALLY RETARDED.

<i>double post deleted by way of your friendly neighbourhood project</i>