Human Day Contest Announcement

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

What can be said now?

Human Day Contest Announcement

Post by 505 »

A friend and I are holding an independent game design contest for the month of December. We formerly (last year and the one before) held this contest for the Ohrrpgce game engine, but we are now opening it up beyond that engine.

The idea of the contest is deceptively simple. A very weird, unexpected, and highly unorthodox 'gameplay mechanic / gameplay theme' is going to be announced on the site on December 1st. Within a mere 25 days, the task is to turn this theme into a functional game. It will undoubtedly be something difficult, such as "create a game about gossiping"; not just a story, mind, but the processes of gameplay would have to strongly reflect the theme of "gossiping".

Entrants may use any game engine, including pure programming, to create their game. The only qualification is that the judges must be able to play it.

For more details, see http://heroists.cjb.net/humanday/
What can be said now?

Post by 83 »

Sounds fun. I might be in!
What can be said now?

Post by 489 »

Maybe I'm just too stoned but that sounds like a good idea.
What can be said now?

Swe-gay-no translation SWEET!

Post by 494 »

SOUNDS LIKE fUN FUN FUN

_________
I invented the internet with coffee and baconI invented the internet with coffee and baconI invented the internet with coffee and baconI invented the internet with coffee and baconI invented the internet with coffee and baconI invented the internet with coffee and baconI invented the internet with coffee and bacon
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

During the period when I was interested in ohr I used to lurk the Zantetsuken and I remember you.

Anyway, I'd like to participate but I don't think I will have time to.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Homz
Ordinery

Post by Homz »

Sounds cool! Where can I sign up?