hello

Post your suggestions for the site here so we can get on with ignoring them. Democracy in action!

Moderator: Zenith Nadir

Counter Clause
banned like a kickstand
banned like a kickstand

hello

Post by Counter Clause »

make a "thought of the day" or "poetry" forum or do something that will make everyone super cool or whatever you retards get erected from. How about making a myspace like zzt section for all of the users who wish to shamelessly promote their crap. They can put 2 streaming music tracks with 3 videos that annoy the piss out of me and slow down everything. Also I would like to see a section for prayers. God is really neglected here <-- bad joke so don't ban me yet. let's create a prison too.
The ZZter pioneer Exdavid on Dmusic.com My Music Please don't touch grammy's peepee.
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

I keep my copy of the bible next to a copy of Lewis Black's Nothing Sacred for the irony.

Also will the poetry be kept in the prison
http://yahoo.com/
*shuggles*

Post by http://yahoo.com/ »

you realize that any zzt myspace would turn into boys of zzt

instantly
this is a deep and meaningful quote
TTTPPP
Latest band news: &quot;There are no news!&quot;

Post by TTTPPP »

I like the thought of the day idea. As long as it only contains exactly one thought each day. None of these multiple thoughts per day ramblings, just straightforward thoughts like:
I'm hungry
or
Pyjamas
Counter Clause
banned like a kickstand
banned like a kickstand

Post by Counter Clause »

Yeah, I wasn't thinking of it that simple but that could work too. More like any thought to get feedback on. For example, "I think.... ok this is stupid."
The ZZter pioneer Exdavid on Dmusic.com My Music Please don't touch grammy's peepee.