Make the people here not retarded

Post your suggestions for the site here so we can get on with ignoring them. Democracy in action!

Moderator: Zenith Nadir

crank
rules.

Make the people here not retarded

Post by crank »

Seriously that's the biggest problem I see

You're all FASCISTS FOR EDITING MY POSTS :ler: :ler: :ler: :ler: :ler: :ler: :ler: :ler: :ler: :ler:
Last edited by crank on Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

An elderly woman is watching TV when a breaking news story comes up. She quickly picks up her phone and calls her husband, who is in his car. "Honey, be careful driving home. I just saw a news report; they say there's some crazy old man on the freeway who's driving on the wrong side of the road."

He replies, "It's worse than you think, Dear! Everybody's doing it!"

The moral: When observations of multiple subjects are all the same, there may be something wrong with the observer.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

oh you! XD
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Quantum P. wrote:An elderly woman is watching TV when a breaking news story comes up. She quickly picks up her phone and calls her husband, who is in his car. "Honey, be careful driving home. I just saw a news report; they say there's some crazy old man on the freeway who's driving on the wrong side of the road."

He replies, "It's worse than you think, Dear! Everybody's doing it!"

The moral: When observations of multiple subjects are all the same, there may be something wrong with the observer.
I've actually been trying to think of an eloquent way to tell that to my friend. Thanks!
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]