Revise submition rules.

Post your suggestions for the site here so we can get on with ignoring them. Democracy in action!

Moderator: Zenith Nadir

nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

that's how ando's autism was discovered
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

ando is autistic?
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

superbowl shuffle wrote:Jazzy it appears you had previously meant to write that the community was going to Hell without MadTom, but tried to cover it up. You tried, but you failed. I have evidence.
No way
Clecky wrote:ando is autistic?
No way
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

Yes way! You're just avoiding the truth!
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

I couldn't handle the truth. :(
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

That's right! You can't handle the truth!

Ellypses
Whaf yew vauhnt?

Post by Ellypses »

As I would like to go with q-man about the rules are just guildlines to what's could be uploaded, that's not always the case. I could find some example to where games that didn't meet the size requirements that were rejected but the links on the main are screwed up. What happen when it don't gets added, the author simply added stk to fill up some kilos. Thus, those games were added without question. Of course, guys now days use external editors, but it still not the fact that they are using stk board as a tool to make games sumbit-worthy.

The no stk thang is just something I though where be insteresting.

Now I only pointed out the problem and not a foolproof solution.

The new year is coming up and this is my final post for this year cause I have to concentrate on the work load now. I can't stress enough to say that I want next year to be better than the years we previously had at Z2. I'll be back at June so...

See Y'all!

My writing is crap cause I can't comprehend anything said around me well.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

:( i'll miss jur

Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

I won't
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

don't lie to yourself, it gave you pleasure
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast