They Fill Me With Joy So Profound

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

Scribbit
is keeping the new avatar, thanks.

Post by Scribbit »

I'm nupanick.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

i have no home i love with andy its cool i guess im sad and lonely alot and poor and stupid and i want to cry and be hapy save me god.....love me
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
asiekierka
YAHOO: ALL YOUR GEOCITIES ARE BELONG TO US

Post by asiekierka »

Hello?
Scribbit

Post by Scribbit »

asiekierka wrote:Hello?
I'm nupanick.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Grimhound: The Daily Show heckling the fuck out of the DNC... priceless
Grimhound: They trolled the convention.
Cerean: DNC?
Grimhound: Democratic National Convention.
Cerean: Oh.
Cerean: Let me guess, they;re republicans.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Scribbit

Post by Scribbit »

Nupanick wrote:
I'm nupanick.
asiekierka
YAHOO: ALL YOUR GEOCITIES ARE BELONG TO US

Post by asiekierka »

What about we retry
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Allright, you want a trip into the mind of Scorch3000? Please extinguise all cigarettes and remain seated. We will travel to 7 nights ago, in my sleep. Prior to sleeping, i had drank 4 cans of John Smiths bitter and watched a few DVD movies, including Commando, and I settled down for a good nights sleep. I slept fitfully for the first few hours, due to alcohol in the system. When i finally slept, i had a weird dream, where i bumped into an old college friend, whom i hadn't seen for a while. We had a beer and a burger in Weatherspoons, and afterwards, a man entered the bar, and has an argument with my friend about missing the train to London, Chris was due to travel to London on the grand central. I apologised for delaying Chris's journey to london with the other guy, and i offered to buy them both a beer as they wait for the next train. The other guy fliped out, and shot me in the arm with a shotgun, blowing it off at the shoulder. I cry out as my arm is removed, and the arm fell behind the bar. The barman ordered me to leave the pub, as i was getting blood on the carpet. I screamed "Are you fucking insane? The guy just shot me!" and the barman told me to leave again, and i said "Chris, can you phone for an ambulance?" and Chris refused, saying he was going for the train. I shouted back, "You lousy fat bastard!" Chris then took the gun off the other guy, and asked me to repeat what i'd said. I said "Sorry for being rude, but i'm missing a friggin arm!" Chris said he was sensitive about his weight, and i got pissed and said "Don't be sensitive, just stop with the big macs!" and Chris shot me again, taking off my other arm. I ran for safety outside and saw an ambulance comming, with Chris driving, the twat drove over me, finally waking me up. No more beer and action movies together ever again.

I read an medical article about the effects of drinking beer, and it scared the shit out of me. I'm never reading medical articles ever again.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

View Post
Oh for fuck's sake, why are you people still here anyway? I thought I was rid of you after your bitching and moaning after the miscarriage. All this "Waah waah waah too much drama" shit is getting tired.

The miscarriage was a serious topic and I handled it seriously. Three comics in which I didn't insert any humor whatsoever. Three comics out of over 1200. Are you people kidding? This is what you get your panties in a twist over?

And now you're bitching why? Because there's conflict in the comic? Oh no, heaven forbid there's conflict . Heaven forbid everything isn't just magically working out for the characters. Seriously, let it go. Yes, there's conflict, but if you can't see the humor in the situations as well, you're taking these characters far too seriously.

Personally I think you're overreacting because I did one serious storyline, and you wanted to bitch, and now that's your "thing". "CAD is too serious now" is your mantra, and you're seeing it everywhere because you're convincing yourself everywhere. It's like if a comic deals with anything that isn't "dur hur Ethan is wacky" now then it's "too serious" for you.

I enjoy writing stories, and in case you couldn't tell by the 10+ page threads recently, a lot of people enjoy reading them, especially when there's interesting conflict. If you don't like them, and the Sillies don't do it for you in between, then just stop reading. Really. I'm okay with losing some readers if it means I can do the comic I want to do in peace.

Sweet cybernetic christ, you'd think this was a daytime soap opera the way some of you are crying like middle-aged housewives.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Scribbit

Post by Scribbit »

Nupanick wrote:
Nupanick wrote:
I'm nupanick.
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »