PYF community shenanigans

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

PYF community shenanigans

Post by Zenith Nadir »

zzt is built on nostalgia, right? well, so`s the community! in this thread, we post our favourite community memories nobody ever mentions anymore.

i, go first.

i remember the time mooseka followed the link in catfriedrice (remember him?)`s profile to some jesus website, and found posts by him stating that he was active on another message board, but the users there were all godless and he prayed for them every night. it became less funny when he decided to be mooseka and retardedly trolled the forum, but them`s the breaks.

i remember the time zamros got high. that was the bomb!

i remember everything jazzy has ever said. all of it, hilarious.

now it is your turn. don`t disappoint me.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

remember the time i never bothered reading any of nadir`s stupid spanish apostrophe posts?

heh. but seriously, all of my favourite memories were big events that everyone knows about, like druss01uk. and i have a terrible memory for this stuff anyway, i'm always forgetting who people are. mzxers? don't even ask me!

... combuster? he was a thing, right? tell us a story, nadir!

in recent memory news i met with boonob yesterday because he's in melbourne for some reason. he bought me drinks, and tried to pick up some babes, but no dice. then i tried to pick him up. until he mentioned that he sometimes feels the urge to play medievia, but he'll never be as good as kracken was. no dice (^o^)
RobertP
gore Arnold

Post by RobertP »

I remember Hercules writing about spacing out on mushrooms. He wrote two or three vivid and detailed accounts of his trips, which he posted on his livejournal.

They were a good read, because Herc wrote in an orderly, accessible and fluent style, as an observer, with attention for environment. He gave a sense of feeling and atmosphere. No self-examinatory whine, just some trippy shit involving carpets and dancing with ancient Egyptian babes.
My waste is my weapon.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

RobertP wrote:I remember Hercules writing about spacing out on mushrooms. He wrote two or three vivid and detailed accounts of his trips, which he posted on his livejournal.

They were a good read, because Herc wrote in an orderly, accessible and fluent style, as an observer, with attention for environment. He gave a sense of feeling and atmosphere. No self-examinatory whine, just some trippy shit involving carpets and dancing with ancient Egyptian babes.
oh god, i remember that, the only thing i properly remember from that is that he said that he saw jesus on the cross in one of his hallucinations, and he looked under jesus`loincloth (but did not remember how big jesus was)

best trip report ever? yes.

InfoSponge
Official Clamp School Defender
Location: 1. n. a place of settlement, activity, or residence

Post by InfoSponge »

i remember the time zamros got high. that was the bomb!
heh. The time. As in the one time. Classic.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

I remember when I joined the forum and I though fishfood was all bad ass then there was a news post that had a picture of him smoking a pipe and he looked like a dweeb. I knew then I'd found the community I'd love. Also about that time it seemed to me that Dr. Dos was sort of an outcast then all of a sudden everyone thought he was cool and I thought I missed that transition. I think it was about the time funk left.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Gofer on acid in #rawr was probably the best night on irc ever.

Also nadir's comment on my ZU page sums up my time in the community pretty well.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

speaking of gofer: remember the time he went into #rawr and was like "GUYS HELP I JUST RAPED A GIRL AND I DON´T KNOW WHAT TO DO OH GOD" and everyone was like "woah what the fuck what happened" and it turned out that his internet girlfriend had got drunk and flashed her boobs at him on her webcam and he had jacked off to it, and this meant he had raped her because she was drunk

or the time he was like "GUYS I GOT AN STD WHAT DO I DO HOW DO I TELL MY PARENTS" but then it turned out he was a virgin and he had psoriasis on his dick

that was hilarious

oh gofer-chan -.-

Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Gofer's DS has been broken forever so I never got to battle him in Pokemon. :drussrox:
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
InfoSponge
Official Clamp School Defender
Location: 1. n. a place of settlement, activity, or residence

Post by InfoSponge »

._.
asiekierka
YAHOO: ALL YOUR GEOCITIES ARE BELONG TO US

Post by asiekierka »

Remember the time when i was, uh, that, and also, uh, that, and this, and that that that THAAT.
I think you know what I mean.
Scribbit
is keeping the new avatar, thanks.

Post by Scribbit »

I hope you mean THAT as in the that with cake, asiekierka, because THAT that was crazy.
I'm nupanick.
http://yahoo.com/
*shuggles*

Post by http://yahoo.com/ »

moose take your pizza out of the oven
this is a deep and meaningful quote
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

as soon as i saw you'd posted in this thread, i knew you would mention the moose pizza thing

thank you

http://yahoo.com/
*shuggles*

Post by http://yahoo.com/ »

it's like we have a connection
this is a deep and meaningful quote