My Brain Juice Blood Will Paint The Walls

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

good. now back to nadir's scheduled reaction...
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

Nupanick, this is my far my most favourite thread ever, in my 5 year ZZT history. So fuck you. I am personally going to make this the first 200 page thread in all history.

Thats "Yaoi". ^^ Sexy, isnt it? Lol!

(now with accompanying captions)
Schroedingers Cat
We must invent teleportation!

Post by Schroedingers Cat »

<im_gofer> Guy and I are debating about gay marriage and why it is right or wrong.
<im_gofer> I'd like Guy to state his reasons why he thinks it is wrong.
<_GuyX_> okay,
<_GuyX_> WHo goes first?
<el_fuego> you
<nondescript> ..you
<nondescript> gofer just got done saying so
<_GuyX_> oh.
<_GuyX_> I dont know.
<_GuyX_> Mainly because I dont like it. so there.
* _GuyX_ has left #MZXdebate (Leaving)
ps nupanick == guyx
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

... :ssj:
RobertP
gore Arnold

Post by RobertP »

I'd be interested in a discussion about equal rights marriage. I've read up on the discussion in America and I wonder if there is any opposition from other factions than politicized religious groups.

The covert argument seems to be that gay relationships are somehow a corrupted imitation of the natural order. Some arguments go for the marriage itself being an open door for all kinds of mishappenings, the others seem to think it will fuck up institutions, tradition and the whole fabric of society will CAVE IN TO THE FORCES OF HOT LESBIAN SEX AND SODOMY.

But I'm being predisposed.
My waste is my weapon.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

the problem is it's called marriage, which is religious, when really for the most part it's all about the tax breaks and the hospital visitation rights.

They should have two different things. Civil Unions, which even straight people, or even those in a strictly platonic relationship can have and gives you the rights, and marriage which is done in a church or what not and has absolutely no legal meaning whatsoever because it's a sacrament, a belief, and is in violation of separation of church and state.

divorce, then would only be religious, not legally binding. Your wife would have to annul the civil union to steal your house.

Oh yeah, then they could make a lot of money if you have to pay a big fee to get civil unioned.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Scribbit
is keeping the new avatar, thanks.

Post by Scribbit »

Commodore wrote:the problem is it's called marriage, which is religious, when really for the most part it's all about the tax breaks and the hospital visitation rights.

They should have two different things. Civil Unions, which even straight people, or even those in a strictly platonic relationship can have and gives you the rights, and marriage which is done in a church or what not and has absolutely no legal meaning whatsoever because it's a sacrament, a belief, and is in violation of separation of church and state.

divorce, then would only be religious, not legally binding. Your wife would have to annul the civil union to steal your house.

Oh yeah, then they could make a lot of money if you have to pay a big fee to get civil unioned.
...that is freaking AWESOME. The illusive separation of church and state would be a lot easier if we separated marriage from tax forms. Someone needs to send this in to their senator, "Marriage-based rights are in violation of the separation of church and state," followed by "people should get those rights instead for applying for a civil union, which has no religious restrictions."
Let's see if that'll get the media's attention ;)

...where in the bible does it define marriage, anyway? I bet that passage is vague enough to argue with the anti-gays' interpretation of it. Does anyone know where exactly in the bible it says that a marriage is the union of a man and woman?
I'm nupanick.
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

wow, it seems you've flipped on the issue quite suddenly. how can i be sure you're not just trying to quickly diffuse the tension?
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

what's with not posting more shojo
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

sorry, i guess it's because nadir stopped replying. i ... i need him.

I worked the picture over again a little bit. Added more water to make them look drenched as their shirts suggest. I think it looks better. Image

and it's yaoi i've been googling, you idiot!
Scribbit
is keeping the new avatar, thanks.

Post by Scribbit »

nps wrote:wow, it seems you've flipped on the issue quite suddenly. how can i be sure you're not just trying to quickly diffuse the tension?
Seriously, though, where does it say in the bible what marriage is?
I'm nupanick.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

whats the bible?
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Get this debate shit off of z2 and back to dmzx where it can fail miserably there instead.

Edit:

Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

yeah! fuck the bible! it's just a dumb book written by idiots! GRRRR!

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Gay Marriage

Zaphod :gay: :ler:
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast