a thread borne of desperation and mewling greed

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

a thread borne of desperation and mewling greed

Post by Zenith Nadir »

check out my ebay listings!!!!!!

i am mostly selling comic books this week but there are a couple of cds too

i am poor right now and i would like money! please bid on my stuff so i can have money! non-uk bidders must have a paypal account <:D

i have a 100% feedback rating and that means i rock

:adomisfreewareyoudontneedacrackorserialnumbertopl
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

is your mom's dress still for sale
Homz
Ordinery

Post by Homz »

I would probably bid on some of these (James Kochalka books, Castle Waiting, Street Angel, Geisha), but my dad's account seems to be incapable of signing on to ebay.co.uk, plus I have no idea how pounds convert to dollars or if it would be crazy expensive to ship to Canada.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

nps: no, shut up

homz: yes, it is indeed crazy expensive to ship to canada, i don't know why but it is. america is sort of expensive, but canada is just... fuck

don't worry though, the postage is usually covered by my doubling the price for overseas orders (seems to work 95% of the time, anyway)., often i make a slight profit although this does not happen with postage to canada) occasionally i'll lose money but hey; you win some, you lose some. if worse comes to worst i can always send via surface mail, that is slow as all hell (up to two months, if you're unlucky; a guy in canada who bought a heavy packet off me a bit ago just received his in two separate packages after a month) and to be honest it may not be worth it if you're impatient. my prices are nice and low though, although i secretly harbour a hope that the prices will all max out but that's just how ebay works

also as noted in my payment instructions i cannot combine purchases weighing over 2kg as the price skyrockets past that mark for some retarded reason and it's just easier and cheaper to send individual packages. royal mail restructured the postage system last year and now it's all about size as well as weight, or something. you may want to keep that in mind if you bid on "american elf", that book is pretty huge (under 2kg though)

as for conversion? change the ".co.uk" in the url i supplied to ".ca" (or a country extension of your choice) and i think it'll display conversion prices

yeah here you go

here's another one for amerikkkans

Pancake
grand wizard cyclops

Post by Pancake »

As I've already said, I'll try to get the Atomsmasher CD if my parents would allow me to buy something off the internet. :/
Schroedingers Cat
We must invent teleportation!

Post by Schroedingers Cat »

I too would love to purchase some Nadirabillia, but my empty wallet, coupled with unemployment and inexperience prevents this dream from being fulfilled. I am overwhelmed with feelings of melancholy and discomfiture. Such is life.

:icannotcontrol:
Homz
Ordinery

Post by Homz »

Thanks for the link! I got a job yesterday (dishwashing at a shiny new restaurant in the downtown of my neighboring city), so as long as nothing I want jumps super high in the next day I'll probably buy some of your books.

I don't really care how long it takes to ship as long as they come in good condition -- I tend to buy a lot of books and then take forever to read them, so I have a lot of backlog that I've just started catching up on.

Also, are these books you didn't like, or didn't like as much as what you're keeping, or what?
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

they are books that i like but i don't think i'm going to read again, and i need cash, so i am passing them on to anyone else who wants them in return for cash. i recommend them all!

speaking of, the release of milk & cheese vinyl figurines means i have added more stuff to my listings so i can raise money for those, too. milk and cheese are a carton of hate and a wedge of spite and i'm sure you can imagine that they are two of my favourite comic book characters

Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

r
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

yes exactly

nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

but how much will the dress cost
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

nps is banned

Homz
Ordinery

Post by Homz »

i wasn't comfortable with how shipping would work out and since i'm buying in canada, once you add shipping it's not an especially good deal for me anyways (and i'm unclear if it's even a good deal for you), so i chickened out. i'll keep an eye out for your auctions in the future, but you're probably right, buying from canada isn't a very good idea.

sry nads, i am a mercenary bastard

edit: i broke down and bought street angel
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

good

don't worry, i'm sending a freebie with the book so you get a little extra something for your trouble! it won't cost anything extra, it is small but probably impossible to get ahold of and i have one i don't need

you'll see what it is...

nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

will i get a freebie with the dress?????????