HOLY CRAP IT'S FINALS WEEK

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

Yeah, no kidding. In high school I was able to get straight Bs without even studying.
gingermuffins

Post by gingermuffins »

In middle school I once got a 10% on a test. The teacher came up to me, and he was like, "Hey, you know what you got on the test?" and I was like, "I dunno, like 40%? 45%?" and he was like "lower" and I was like "30%? 25?" and he was like "lower" and I was like "15%?" and it was like an infomercial where my grasp of knowledge was being slashed down lower and lower by a man in a whacky tie selling some kind of lemon juicer.

edit high school was very easy compared to middle school for some reason.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

Surlent wrote:One of the nicer parts of being in a little ghetto school is that if you have 3 or less absences and a B or above, you don't have to take finals. \m/ So I'm home-free. Hope to talk to you some time, Zandor. I haven't seen you in months. I need to get home internet. =(
My school had a thing like this, but there was nothing really whack or ghetto about it. It was actually a pretty great school, in general. Except for science, one of my teachers got her science degree from a bible college and didn't believe dinosaurs really ever existed. Other than that, though, it was great, albeit far too clique-y, but that ain't not the school's fault.

Anyways, real solution is to drop out of college, like me, I did.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Surlent wrote:One of the nicer parts of being in a little ghetto school is that if you have 3 or less absences and a B or above, you don't have to take finals. \m/ So I'm home-free. Hope to talk to you some time, Zandor. I haven't seen you in months. I need to get home internet. =(
This being a Jazzy post made me read that as homo-free.

Also my school doesn't have finals!

Until this year :ssj:

Even though they always told us the reason we don't have finals is because we do senior projects but my class gets shafted and has to do both.

Also I'm going to add :argh: from SA here when I get the chance.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

I'll try to be around # more often. That sounds like a nice school.
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

please do not add any more sa smileys, thanks
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

:smith:
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Surlent
Oh man not him again

Post by Surlent »

I have never been quoted that many times in one thread ever. Anyway, it is a ghetto little school. The local pastimes here are weed, alcohol, and weed. And alcohol. Right now I'm in a computer repair class based on that Aries system or whatever. The teacher is gone, and so I'm killing time. I wish I had my USB disk though. I want to see that new CW, even though I am terrified by the thought of having a cameo in there. Anyway, it is a good deal. I haven't done a Current Event in government class since like, November or something and I still passed with an 87% (B+). The only thing I can't handle here is Algebra II and above, which pisses me off like you wouldn't believe. The hell with Algebra. It's not like I'll ever use it again the rest of my life anyway (I took an alt. math class for my final credit anyway). Last I checked, I was 47th in my class and I wasn't even trying. It's sad. I'm kind of rambling, so I'll just stop here.
JESUS CHRIST- You start the New Testament
with this Jesus. He is so superpowered and awesome, you feel converted. You place your hope in this Jesus.