Let Him Know Here His Balls Are Friends

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

Schroedingers Cat
We must invent teleportation!

Post by Schroedingers Cat »

"We tried to come up with comparison search terms that would embody typical American values," Mr. Walters said. "What is more American than apple pie?" But according to the search service, he said, "people are at least as interested in group sex and orgies as they are in apple pie."

Chris Hansen, a staff lawyer for the national office of the American Civil Liberties Union, called the tactic clever and novel, but said it underscored the power of the Internet to reveal personal preferences -- something that raises concerns about the collection of personal information.

"That's why a lot of people are nervous about Google or Yahoo having all this data," he said.

Subscribe to Google Blackmail now: Because We Know You Know We Know.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Schroedingers Cat
We must invent teleportation!

Post by Schroedingers Cat »

Ernst Choukula was born the third child to Estonian landowers in the late autumn of 1873. His parents, Ivan and Brushken Choukula, were well-established traders of Baltic grain who-- by the early twentieth century--had established a monopolistic hold on the export markets of Lithuania, Latvia and southern Finland. A clever child, Ernst advanced quickly through secondary schooling and, at the age of nineteen, was managing one of six Talinn-area farms, along with his father, and older brother, Grinsh.

By twenty-four, he appeared in his first "barrelled cereal" endorsement, as the Choukula family debuted "Ernst Choukula's Golden Wheat Muesli", a packaged mix that was intended for horses, mules, and the hospital ridden. Belarussian immigrant silo-tenders started cutting the product with vodka, creating a crude mush-paste they called "gruhll" or "gruell," and would eat the concoction each morning before work. The trend unwittingly spread, with alcohol being replaced by sheep--and then cow's--milk, and the demand for the Choukula's "cereal" reached as far south as Poland and as far west as the northern Jutland province of Denmark. It wasn't long before the unmistakable image (the original packaging, a three gallon wooden vat which featured a burnt etching of a jubilant, overalled Ernst holding a large dog and grinning broadly) made a pop-cultural splash throughout the entirety of Europe and northern Africa. In fact, Tunisia's "Carthaginian Sand Crunch" was seen as the first imitation of the Choukula form; the aforementioned product was presented in broad leathern bags with the woven insignia of a nude tribesman holding a sword and a bunched stalk of oats. Sadly, this would neither be the first nor the tamest appropriation of Ernst's iconic visage.

Meanwhile, in the "textile paradise"-region of Schenectady / Elmira New York, General Peter Mills--a celebrated turret gunner in McKinley's navy--was first beginning to mine America's seemingly insatiable desire to consume food before high noon. The trend, initially known in the United States as "brekkfest" had first appeared in 1903, with Dominic Eggo's invention of "wassled" or "waffled" bread, and really picked up steam throughout the teens and twenties, when eating in the morning was no longer deemed a sin by the Anglo-Catholic church. News of Choukula's economic domination across the Atlantic fascinated and troubled Mills, who was eager for similar success. In 1927, while vacationing the Iberian peninsula, he first encountered three discarded barrels of "Duke Choukula's Animal Supplement" (the name and design of the product had undergone several makeovers throughout the previous seven years, the most recent of which featured Ernst dressed in a cape and tiara, reflecting his family's oft-disputed ties to Eurasian royalty). Immediately intrigued, Mills brought one with him on his boat ride back to the States, and spent the twenty-three day trip obsessively studying the packaging.

In the spring of 1929, General Mills' "Prince Chocula's Morning Digestive" was picked up for distribution in three dozen pharmacies, grocery stands and agrarian carts throughout New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and northern Maryland. The public response was confused and angered at the recipe's savory, clove-like sting; apparently a confusion over the name led many to believe the breakfast was made from chocolate, and by 1931 the formula had been updated to reflect the nation's collective sweet tooth. In 1932, boxes were labeled simply "Count Chocula's Chocolate Food" and Peter Mills was named Life Magazine's "Humanitarian of the Year, 1933".

Ernst Chocula died in a Ukrainian cabin, penniless and alone, having descended into a type of brain-madness.
Farm
my power level is enormous

Post by Farm »

Farm
my power level is enormous

Post by Farm »

^ps this should be a new smiley just sayin
Alexis Janson
wacky morning DJ

Post by Alexis Janson »

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

This is an interactive hentai game demo featuring Midna from Zelda Twilight Princess. It is a collaboration work with Buttercupsaiyan.

I put as many full animations on here as I can. Not all my submissions are demos, so please check those out too.

Please enjoy.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Alexis Janson
wacky morning DJ

Post by Alexis Janson »

Dr. Dos

Post by Dr. Dos »

Visit the Museum of ZZT

Alexis Janson
wacky morning DJ

Post by Alexis Janson »

Giant rubber snake could be the future of wave power
Dr. Dos

Post by Dr. Dos »

Visit the Museum of ZZT

NickBush24
newcomer

Post by NickBush24 »

Opeth – Deliverance 1
Opeth – My Arms, Your Hearse 1
Alexis Janson
wacky morning DJ

Post by Alexis Janson »

Daniel Battsek
wil
GABZABOOLZABBA

Post by wil »