it's really about time

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

Counter Clause
banned like a kickstand
banned like a kickstand

it's really about time

Post by Counter Clause »

Besides just noticing my friend ryan as an emoticons I have had nothing but trouble trying to find my username and then the password. No message to me inbox. Well I made a new name so just go delete my old one or something, ( herren clause). Well, I see this place has gone to hell. What should I do now... hmmm. Well, I am in art college and now I want to drop out, because of my lack of close companionship I seek out an internet havan again. I have hardly had an internet presence since I was 16 17 when I started smoking pot everyday. Now I am 21, an old man. Anyways, does anyone want ask me a question? BTW I have a better pictures of me in makeup.
The ZZter pioneer Exdavid on Dmusic.com My Music Please don't touch grammy's peepee.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

this place is hell, it's just a matter if you're sane enough to see it that way. I fade in and out.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Counter Clause
banned like a kickstand
banned like a kickstand

Post by Counter Clause »

that reminded me of jimson weed
The ZZter pioneer Exdavid on Dmusic.com My Music Please don't touch grammy's peepee.
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

In truth this place is getting sort of better, but we still have a while yet to go. Part of it is because of the former administration a few years back, but most of it is because nobody cares about ZZT anymore. It's pretty boring actually.
Counter Clause
banned like a kickstand
banned like a kickstand

Post by Counter Clause »

I still care about my childhood memories of zzt. I am really considering making another and better Village game. And I am also drinking PBRs.
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

I still like ZZT. About 10 minutes ago, I was playing through Operation: OBRIAN again (it's an old favorite of mine), and I was like, "Whoa, these ZZT games are actually pretty fun!" So, yeah.

Anyway, welcome back, Clause!
http://yahoo.com/
*shuggles*

Post by http://yahoo.com/ »

make a game to be properly accepted here
this is a deep and meaningful quote
Counter Clause
banned like a kickstand
banned like a kickstand

Post by Counter Clause »

Ah, Indeed. I try when it comes to making proper games just ask anyone.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Ando wrote:In truth this place is getting sort of better, but we still have a while yet to go. Part of it is because of the former administration a few years back, but most of it is because nobody cares about ZZT anymore. It's pretty boring actually.
waaahhhh moose killed zzt awwwaaaaahhhhhh
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

I wasn't blaming one single person when I said that.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

except when you said "It's really Moose's fault, mostly"
Counter Clause
banned like a kickstand
banned like a kickstand

Post by Counter Clause »

ok, so like a wise men once said, "speak and you shall be heard" I got zamros on me like a tick and 1 locked thread. So instead of posting random material with an obvious cheesy element like everyone else. I will be polite and post seldomly and present my alms with a cavaleer facade. Actually I shouldn't even use forums anymore. Haven't I learned?!!

Any questions?
http://yahoo.com/
*shuggles*

Post by http://yahoo.com/ »

Counter Clause wrote:ok, so like a wise men once said, "speak and you shall be heard" I got zamros on me like a tick and 1 locked thread. So instead of posting random material with an obvious cheesy element like everyone else. I will be polite and post seldomly and present my alms with a cavaleer facade. Actually I shouldn't even use forums anymore. Haven't I learned?!!

Any questions?
don't forget to make some games
this is a deep and meaningful quote
Counter Clause
banned like a kickstand
banned like a kickstand

Post by Counter Clause »

I may make another village but who gives a fuck. Something with atmosphere and more bewildered, foolish characters. Ahh... my oxycontins make me sleepy... I'll give it more thought later. I'm leading a rather busy life right now so give me some time.
wil
GABZABOOLZABBA

Post by wil »

when fuck'n enchanted frogs make sure they say uuurrpp!

i try to explain why yat is the funniest sntence ever written to people but they just don't get it. i love you man. if you are the real mister cls anyway. they said you were a boy and i was a girl. but they were wrong.