Status of ZUltimate

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

badass

i will write an update for the Zaphod node sometime to celebrate this event
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

please fix zultimate, it seems my talk page got fagged up by burstroc crying about me destroying the world or something while i wasn't looking and i want to edit it

this is me --> ;-;

http://yahoo.com/
*shuggles*

Post by http://yahoo.com/ »

So, there's nothing I can do to my knowledge, outside of contacting The Underdogs. The error, as far as I can tell, occurs because there's not enough disk space for the database to do its thing. I've read that clearing out the /tmp directory can fix this, but it's not something I'm able to do. Therefore, if I can get the proper way to contact our illustrious host then hopefully something can be done.
this is a deep and meaningful quote
burstroc
replsd

Post by burstroc »

my website is currently situated on belsambar.net, Zaphod 's site. this is because it was a one-time payment of $9 usd for awesomely fast hosting. he has it all on dreamhost right now, and it did quite well for that wiki shit.

i know the idea of paying that guy money is quite the outlandish one, but i'm really diggin' my hosting plan right now, so give it some thought you fuckin' tightwads.
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Revvy, e-mail oldwolf@the-underdogs.org. He's the techie guy and the guy who yelled at us last time for having broken code, so I'm sure he'd be keen to help out this time.
*shuggles*

MadTom wrote:Revvy, e-mail oldwolf@the-underdogs.org. He's the techie guy and the guy who yelled at us last time for having broken code, so I'm sure he'd be keen to help out this time.
I just got this after emailing him two days ago.
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

oldwolf@the-underdogs.org

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)
We'll see what happens!
burstroc
replsd

Post by burstroc »

revvy:

many ages ago, in our arrogance and delusion, we shattered the pure crystal, and our world split apart. your courage and sacrifice have made us whole, and restored the true power of the crystal. hold her (quantum) to you. she is part of you, as we are all part of each other. now we leave you the crystal of truth. make your world in its light.

i went ahead and put zultimate back up on my hosting. revvy and quantum now have admin and bureaucrat (meaning they can admin other users) priveleges. it'll make it a lot faster than hosting it on home of the underdogs, and a bit more reliable as well.

i don't have the time or energy to care about zultimate, and it seems as if no one wants me to care about it anyway, so i'm just gonna sit back and let things happen. all i ask is the quick resolution of anything that'll take up a fuckload of webspace, like some random idiot uploading a giant image.

if you really want to go forward with having zu on z2, don't let me stop you. this is probably a better solution, though.
*shuggles*

burstroc wrote:revvy:

many ages ago, in our arrogance and delusion, we shattered the pure crystal, and our world split apart. your courage and sacrifice have made us whole, and restored the true power of the crystal. hold her (quantum) to you. she is part of you, as we are all part of each other. now we leave you the crystal of truth. make your world in its light.

i went ahead and put zultimate back up on my hosting. revvy and quantum now have admin and bureaucrat (meaning they can admin other users) priveleges. it'll make it a lot faster than hosting it on home of the underdogs, and a bit more reliable as well.

i don't have the time or energy to care about zultimate, and it seems as if no one wants me to care about it anyway, so i'm just gonna sit back and let things happen. all i ask is the quick resolution of anything that'll take up a fuckload of webspace, like some random idiot uploading a giant image.

if you really want to go forward with having zu on z2, don't let me stop you. this is probably a better solution, though.
You're probably right about everything there. I sent an email to oldwolf, and I sent an email to the regular Underdogs contact email - both of them were bounced due to full inboxes. I guess I'll just delete everything here, because it's pretty pointless.
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

Burstroc has gained back awesome status, and the situation has been resolved!
burstroc
replsd

Post by burstroc »

rad.

is there any chance the z2 url could have maybe an info page pointing everyone to the right place? if you wanted to keep the z2 copy you could just rename the directory it's in, and make a new directory with its former name.

also, it won't disappear. just remember, zultimate pisses me off, so i'm going to try to stay away from it. of course, if dreamhost or godedrp contact me and tell me my account is suddenly 6x over the quota, be it in space or bandwidth, i'll have to step in and do something. past that, anything goes.

and i don't give a rat's violated asshole about awesome status, fuck that shit. i'm fucking awesome anyway, fuck all of you incestuous cockrags.

:safe:
MadTom

Post by MadTom »

burstroc wrote:... fuck all of you incestuous cockrags.
<MadTom> <:(
<Kjorteo> :(
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

oh hell, i forgot i was going to do that thing

maybe later

Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

burstroc wrote:is there any chance the z2 url could have maybe an info page pointing everyone to the right place?
The Z2 url hasn't been around for that long, and if a person was attentive enough to find the Z2 url, he'll certainly come across our announcements of ZU moving back to hillofants. But I suppose we could set up a simple redirect page.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

burstroc wrote:... fuck all of you incestuous cockrags.
Fuck all of you fags.

I have been going on the main zzt forums on and off for the past 5 year. Not once in these years have I ever been insulted until I joined Z2 recently. I make simple replies and yet EVERY FUCKING THING I SAY IS REPLIED WITH, "YOU FAG" OR SOME OTHER BULLSHIT. I have seen that everyone of these fuckfaces seem to follow and worship Mooseka. I have also seen all of them HATE zzt. Isn't that ironic? All of these fags hate zzt, insult people for no reason, and yet they are on the z2 forums. How fucking queer can you be? At least Mooseka and Dr.Dos can actually be funny when they are assholes.

Nadir, the biggest fuckface of them all, is the only one to ban me from #rawr and the only one to insult one of my threads on the forum and lock it so I can't reply. I wonder what Nadir can be other than a FUCKING COWARD.

Nadir, "You ??? He-man woman hater aka Fag-o-tronic queer from homoville."

Hey Nadir.. How 'bout you say that with my balls in your mouth. It would give you a chance to get off Mooseka's dick for a while.

You ??? He-man woman hater aka Fag-o-tronic queer from homoville... ??!! Can someone please tell me what the fuck is so funny about this? .. moving on...

It doesn't matter what I do or say.. it doesn't seem to matter at all. I'm tired of this bullshit and so I will not take it anymore. I figured that maybe if I stuck around long ebough that they would eventually accept me.. I'm tired.. FUCK IT. FUCK ALL YOU OF YOU. I will not be back on irc. I will post on z2 very seldom. I will finish my Shadowrun demo and if anyone likes it then I will continue to work on it. Other than that I am fed up with this bullshit.

The following names are people who have been decent human beings to me on z2:

-Madtom
-Homz
-Commodore
-My Liver Hurtz
-Clecky
-Zephyr
-Ryan Ferneau

The following are people that I can put up with but shouldn't:

-Mooseka (don't ask.. I don't know why either)
-Dr.Dos
-Stilzkin
-FSFunky
-a few more should be here but I'm too pissed to think straight

The following are people that I hate and deserve to die in the most horrible way possible:

-NADIR
-Stak
-Dapper Gent
-A shitload more people should be here but I can't remember their names because they are completly unimportant to anyone.

MadTom

Post by MadTom »

Zenith Nadir wrote:- NADIR