ATTENTION ASSHOLES

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

ATTENTION ASSHOLES

Post by Ando »

I don't want to hear anything about "heuheuheheuheh ZZT IS DEAD LOL" ever again so please stop.

I mean it. It's not true. If it was, we would all be gone from z2 and stuff.
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

Dude, now everybody's going to be saying that three or four times as much just to spite you. Also the community is still here more or less but game making has been on a steady decline ever since I've been here and that's probably what most people are refering to anyway.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

I forgot how to make games. :(
dave2
bada da da DUN DUN DUN

Post by dave2 »

ZZT IS DEAD

PS: SHUT UP
VinceP
<3s you

Post by VinceP »

ZZT is dead?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

when did that happen OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???
Swashbuckler
don't belong, don't exist

Post by Swashbuckler »

It's true, guys. ZZT is dead, and it's all our faults..

http://zultimate.dyndns.org/wiki/mediaw ... ZT_is_Dead

go for it
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

We should totally bring back GOTM
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i think this is what they call "closing the gate after the horse has bolted", everyone lost interest in zzt eighteen months ago and you guys have only just noticed

and i really don't buy the "YOU'RE SCARING AWAY ALL THE NEW PEOPLE BY BEING MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!" argument. kjorteo knows what i'm talking about. it was entirely plausible for him to be run out of town after i linked everyone to the spicy page but we didn't because he wasn't a wiener. besides, we need some sort of influx of newbies to scare off before we start scaring them off. who have we had recently? cheesecake avenger!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in conclusion shut the hell up idiots

:icannotcontrol:
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Zephyr
aaaa my capilaries

Post by Zephyr »

Hmm which is better...

ZZTDeath || Cheesecake Avenger
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

Zenith Nadir wrote:i think this is what they call "closing the gate after the horse has bolted", everyone lost interest in zzt eighteen months ago and you guys have only just noticed

and i really don't buy the "YOU'RE SCARING AWAY ALL THE NEW PEOPLE BY BEING MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!" argument. kjorteo knows what i'm talking about. it was entirely plausible for him to be run out of town after i linked everyone to the spicy page but we didn't because he wasn't a wiener. besides, we need some sort of influx of newbies to scare off before we start scaring them off. who have we had recently? cheesecake avenger!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in conclusion shut the hell up idiots

:icannotcontrol:
It is horribly naive to think that a typical newbie would have the maturity to handle z2's jackassery.

Listen guys, whether you like it or not, newbies are what fuel the future of the community, and we are all partially responsible for it's demise by being, well you know how we are. True, they are more often than not idiots and lamers, but think of it this way: were you not an idiot and a lamer when you first joined the ZZT community? Of course you all were; only very rarely do people enter a community being cool and desirable from the very beginning. You'd have to be an idiot to think otherwise.

Anyways I have more important things like studying and final exams to do. I'll get back to this tomorrow, maybe.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

this is why we need ZEUXWORLD
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
http://yahoo.com/
*shuggles*

Post by http://yahoo.com/ »

Belsambar to the rescue Zaphod
this is a deep and meaningful quote
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

only one man can stop zzt now.

MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Incidentally, newbies coming into the community isn't just an unchecked influx - as Nadir says, the best among them are selected on the basis of surviving around here. Otherwise they wouldn't enjoy themselves anyway, and there's no way anyone's going to "gloss over" those tensions.
wil
GABZABOOLZABBA

Post by wil »

Okay guys, listen the fuck up. Ando is the fucking shit. Everything he says is correct in this thread. Now obey whatever command is certain to issue forth next from his gorgeous mouth.

I think it may be one of the following:

1. "SPONSOR A NEWBIE" in which we get someone inetersted in zzt and sponsor them in the community by answering questions and standing up for them making sure they don't get banned from #rawr unless they flood or ar spectacularly awful stupid, and even then in the latter case unban them after a few minutes.

2. "BE NICE TO A NEWBIE DAY" in which we are all nice to cheesecake avenger because, well, he's new.

3. "TOFFEE" in which we send ando whatever toffees we have on hand. I will personally mail him all the toffee in my house. I'll even buy some toffee for this very purpose.

4. "THURSDAY IS THE KING'S PRESENT DAY" in which the king recieves presents every thursday.