THE SERIOUS DISCUSSION THREAD

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

penis boner cock dick penis faggot fuck boner shit dick fuck ass vagina ass shit dick cooter cunt balls scrotum fuck shit dick cock dick prick boner balls nuts pubes boobs tits wanger hanger banger shit shit shit balls cooter penis boner penis boner cooter cooter cooter penis boner.

dick ass shit schlong fuck shit dick ass cock fuck shit bitch bitch cooter shit dick shit. fuck shit dick ass bitch motherfucker goddammit tits ass bitch.

fuck shit.

cooter.

love,
-z
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

welcome to 1999
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

Spectere wrote:As we near the end of the century, the disposal of nuclear waste is this becoming a concern. Many nuclear power plants around the world are nearing the end of their operating lives. This is particularly true in the United States where most nuclear power plants are approaching the end of the operational time period allowed in their licenses. Locally the Ginna power plant, 20 miles northeast of Rochester, on Lake Ontario, is attempting to deal is with these issues. The close of the cold war has left us with radioactive waste from decommissioned nuclear missiles.

The disposal of radioactive waste from nuclear power plants and nuclear missiles is as politically intense an issue as the plants and missiles themselves. Yet the three issues have remained curiously separate in spite of their close physical ties. Few debates on nuclear power or nuclear weapons discuss the problems of a waste disposal should the power plant or missile be decommissioned. Few debates on nuclear waste disposal discuss the opportunities to close nuclear power plants or get rid of nuclear weapons a disposal site would afford.

Nuclear waste can be generally classified a either "low level" radioactive waste or "high level" radioactive waste. Low level nuclear waste usually includes secret material used to handle the highly radioactive parts of nuclear reactors (i.e. cooling water pipes and radiation suits) and waste from medical procedures involving radioactive treatments or x-rays. Low level waste is comparatively easy to dispose of. The level of radioactivity and the half life of the radioactive isotopes in low level waste is relatively small. Storing the waste for a period of 10 to 50 years will allow most of the radioactive isotopes in low level waste to decay, at which point the waste can be disposed of as normal refuse.

High level radioactive waste is generally material from the core of the nuclear reactor or nuclear weapon. This waste includes uranium, plutonium, and other highly radioactive elements made during fission. Most of the radioactive isotopes in high level waste emit large amounts of radiation and have extremely long message half-lives (some longer than 100,000 years) creating long time periods before the waste will settle to safe levels of radioactivity. This area will describe some of the methods being under consideration, for dealing with this, high level, waste. These include short term storage , long term storage, and transmutation.
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

If I can get my grades up, I may be handling shit like that in my later years!
Spectere
wants to have your babies.

Post by Spectere »

superbowl shuffle wrote:If I can get my grades up, I may be handling shit like that in my later years!
LET ME BUY SOME *NUCLEAR ELEMENTS OFF OF YOU SO I CAN HAVE HAIR LIKE THIS: :ler:

*ler made me hate the mzxo because of that :<
http://yahoo.com/
*shuggles*

Post by http://yahoo.com/ »

i don't think you'll get much sympathy about that here

this is a pretty tough crowd
this is a deep and meaningful quote
Spectere

Post by Spectere »

Revvy wrote:i don't think you'll get much sympathy about that here

OH REVVY!
FSFunky
Fergalicious

Post by FSFunky »

Spectere wrote:
Revvy wrote:i don't think you'll get much sympathy about that here

OH REVVY!
*rimshot*
http://yahoo.com/
*shuggles*

Post by http://yahoo.com/ »

*rimjob*
this is a deep and meaningful quote
FSFunky
Fergalicious

Post by FSFunky »

Revvy wrote:*rimjob*

:keen:
Spectere

Post by Spectere »

FSFunky wrote:
Revvy wrote:*rimjob*

MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring
FSFunky
Fergalicious

Post by FSFunky »

MaðTom wrote:Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring
if being serious is too boring for you, I'd highly advise you to go back to a more "fun" forum. Like I don't know, DMZX.
Spectere

Post by Spectere »

YEAH SERIOUSLY MADTOM STFU UR NOTHING HERE LOL :drussrox:

YA THATS ME (MORE LIEK DRUSS) FLIPING U OFF LOL
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

FSFunky wrote:Like I don't know, DMZX.
DMZX LOL