-this Is A Funny Game But U Hav To Keep It Going !!!

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

-this Is A Funny Game But U Hav To Keep It Going !!!

Post by nuero »

ok the last person to reply on this thread is the queen of jellybean !!! NOW GO ! REPLY ! BWAHAH ! :dance:
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
Alexis Janson
wacky morning DJ

Post by Alexis Janson »

First post! :-)
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

im the queen!

for now at least
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

No you're not. Not YET.

We'll see who rules that jellybean in due time.
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

What type of jellybean is it? If it's licorice I don't want to play.
Reason and logic had led people into the horrors of war; the only route to salvation was to reject logic and embrace anarchy and the irrational.
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

The ketchup kind

The only kind that the blob won't eat

God I hated that game
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

jellybean
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

nuero wrote:-this Is A Funny Game But U Hav To Keep It Going !!!
this is my funny game

THIS IS MY FUNNY GAAAAAAAAAAAME
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

the reason the blob doesn't eat the ketchup bean is because it's supposed to be used in the blob's absence, like if you lost him or something if you throw a ketchup jelly bean he'll 'catch up'

it's a truly hilarious pun :q:
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

MY GOD THAT'S INGENIUS
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

hey guys can you help me in my funny game

the blob tells me to go this way but I found nothing there
nondescript
i am a bee. i fly around and say 'buzz'

Post by nondescript »

this is a palace coup

hands in the air
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

beast thread ever.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

where the hell?
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

BITTERNESS

Just when you thought that your days of suffering on the playground were over, that upon reaching adulthood all the torment and emotional pain of competition would finally dissolve away, that the cruel boys and girls who wouldn't let you sit with them at lunch might finally invite you to join them for a game of minature golf - you learn that these are the same people who are now the spiteful meanies vying with you for jobs, sexual partners, and social notoriety. Even those "emotional castaways" who shared similar blubbery sessions of solitude in the dust of their own playground exiles are now vicious little assholes too. In fact, these "artists" have such a highly-developed sense of injustice that they're some of the most dangerous ones out there. It's painful, but true. And the only way for you to get what you want and what you deserve out of life is to be a nastier fuck than everyone else is. Become more interested in the mechanisms of social interaction and how you can manipulate people rather than the simpering pastime of kindly "exchanging cordialities". Imbue every glance and every comment with hateful double meaning as you seek out your opponents and vow to crush them with merciless vengeance. There are so many different ways for you to exercise this integral facet of your adulthood, in fact, that you're definitely going to need a lifetime supply of some sort of fuel to get you through it, and nothing could be more useful in keeping your ire up than maintaining a rich store of bitterness, and so we offer it here, in bulk, for those who may be sensing mild regret, humility, or just plain spiritual flaccidity. In grinding your teeth away wishing shit up the nose of those who are just as desperate and miserable and disappointed in how things are shaping up as you are, you'll breathe easy in the morning knowing that your supply of bitterness is ready to go when you are. Take some on the road your next vacation, business convention, or family visit, and make sure you "get your due". Keeps fresh in regular picnic cooler for 48 hours, or store in icebox for longer vendettas. Thaws and refreezes indefinitely. Packages of four.

No. 4320. "COMPETITIVE SPIRIT"...........................................$1.00
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast