ZZT & XP

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

Hayabusa
The destructor

ZZT & XP

Post by Hayabusa »

Does anyone know how to properly get zzt working in Windows XP? Like without windowing it or having problems? Thanks.

-Hayabusa
Keep your mind as clear as a polished mirror - Hazuki Dojo
What can be said now?

Post by 642 »

Find it in My Computer or whatever and right click it. Click Properties and click the tab that says "Screen" and check the box that says "Full Screen". That should work for you.

-Hayabusa
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

use dosbox or something.

-Hayabusa
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
What can be said now?

Post by 519 »

Alt+Enter doesn't work?

I don't have ZZT running on this computer, so I don't know... It seems to work fine on my other XP computer.

-Hayabusa
What can be said now?

Post by 97 »

Jesus Christ this very same topic has been posted over a million times now. Someone please make a file to put in the help section. I would but it might be a help to someone and I hate all of humanity so i won't.
:magicmissle:

Actually, more like
:dudes:

-Hayabusa
Jotz
rank bank jotz

Post by Jotz »

Does anyone else experience a click sound every time they move in ZZT on Windows XP?
╟ is the best char.
Hayabusa
The destructor

Post by Hayabusa »

YES! I get that Clicking noise it's annoying!!!!!!!! I don't know what it is- and ALT ENTER makes everything strecth goofily and makes it look like your drunk. And I'm sorry I don't have time to search a forum for a fuckin answer because I don't have that much time on my hands- whoever was ignorant to be like "It's been posted a million times" - Dude I don't have time to search - IF you're not gonna help me out or don't have anything nice to say shut the hell up and why bother posting? alright- Peace[/quote]
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

somebody doesn't know how things work around here.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
What can be said now?

Post by 519 »

"Dude I don't have time to search - IF you're not gonna help me out or don't have anything nice to say shut the hell up and why bother posting?"

:slap:

-Hayabusa
Hayabusa
The destructor

Post by Hayabusa »

I apoligize for my previous post but I got a bit angry and yeah I'm new here - so what? If you want to call this a "community" There should be interaction and help- not annoying little comments- because undoubtly you were once that new person saying "Hi my name is todd and I need to know how to button my pants!" kind of deal- that's what I was upset about- and yeah- Peace
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

You know, HybridUSA, what demascota said wasn't neccessarily directed toward you.

And I was once the kind of guy who said "Hi my name is todd and I need to know how to button my pants!" but I wised up soon after.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

What you need to realize when you enter a community is that you're a guest in our internet land, and thus you have to abide by our drunken bylaws. If and when you become great, like zamros, you'll be able to boss us around like a herd of submissive bitches any time you want.
r
What can be said now?

Post by 235 »

You have to do all this complicated shit like take apart your computer and stick wires to your circuit board with wads of gum.
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

this thread SUCKS DICK
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

yo guys that click was always there. yall just fags
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929