NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!
Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir
- rick roll master
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:00 pm
Is there any possible way to make it so that if you -DARK a dark board, a command occurs? If so, how?
- Whaf yew vauhnt?
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:14 pm
- Location: In hell called earth
preset the flag +dark on starting board and then have an object to check if the -dark flag is cleared.
Code: Select all
#if not dark subroute
- this is my hammer
- Posts: 2767
- Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 11:40 am
- Location: between the black and white spiders
I've been Rick Rolled by this thread! Lol!
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved
Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
- ill make a meal of you
- Posts: 428
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:06 pm
- Location: beautiful downtown joelville
Funny + Timely, a True Joke That Never Gets..... Rolled!! HaHa