Im miserable, need to complain!

For maximum coolness, tell people on the Internet you're high or drunk. Everyone loves it, and it makes you "hella" cool.

Moderators: zamros, Fungahhh

Nedemai
Z2 Freak

Im miserable, need to complain!

Post by Nedemai »

Fuck Im miserable!

I mean yea life is hard, I don't imagine it be any harder or easier if I wasn't trans (which yes I am a transexual). Thats just life.... but I mean I feel like IM getting shitted on.... all my friends, every single one of them fucked off... I have no friends right now, Im just a lonely piece of shit...

I don't even have a job right now, so Im a broke loney piece of shit... I have debts due and all that... my dealer would probably spot me a 20 bag and that might pass the time until I might get called by a possible job oppourtunity, but will that happen?

And work, I can't even afford the cost to change my name right so I have to present myself as someone I am not.... I mean do you know how difficult it is to look like a guy when you have tits? DO you know how much it kills a person inside pretending to be something they are not?

All I've got is IRC and my immediate family... (mostly just my brother)....

My mother and her boyfriend are alcholics who have been drinking so long that they are pickled to the extend of no repair... they at least accept that Im trans and provide me with shelter... anything else though (including food) I have to supply myself...

Im slowly straving, can't seem to get a job, have no real life friends.... if I was suicidal I wouldn't have to do much since Ill prolly starve at this rate...

Why the fuck does the world run on money anyways.... Everyday all people ever fucking care about is money... its never "how you doing" or "you seem sad, are you okay" its just "he hun, do you have any money this week?" Fucking alcoholic parents, they fucking complain they have no money but the always have a cigarette in one hand an a beer in the other...

Well Im done for now, needed to rant somewhere where people might read it...
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

I'd like to bitch about how people in 11th grade still cut in line.

It's not fucking difficult shitheads. :drussrox:

Edit: We still love you.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Flimsy
wacky morning DJ

Post by Flimsy »

the damn wireless network is still down at school!

it's been like a month!
It seems unlikely that this deeply unsatisfactory situation will be resolved by a new attempt to answer the old question; instead, as has been suggested by some of the most thoughtful students, we should expect to find that some part of the conceptual landscape in which this problematic entity resides must be reconstructed before it will come into focus.
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

We'll be your friends, Nedemai.

How far have you gone with surgery/hormones?
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

I went this far-----------> :agh:

I am one unhappy camper.
Nedemai
Z2 Freak

Post by Nedemai »

Quantum, as of now I have been on hormones for 5 months...
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

Sorry about the hard times; I'm kind of in a rut too.

Anyway what is it like with hormones? Are they helping any? Any side effects?
Nedemai
Z2 Freak

Post by Nedemai »

Well, with the medication I am taking there are two pills. One is called spironlactone which is a potasium retaining diuretic, with the side effect of reducing hair growth. It works everywhere else but my face it seems... The other pill is call C.E.S. which I believe form everything I've found stands for Cenestin. All that is is a 1.25Mg pill of Conjugated Estrogen.

So far I love what has been happening to me. The best way I can describe it is as if Im growning into my own skin... I've found I've been happier and stronger as a person in the past few months...

I've noticed other things happening also such as fragrances just seeming sweeter and colours stand out much more then they use to.
Ellypses
Whaf yew vauhnt?

Post by Ellypses »

Oh do please leave out the details.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

you're no fun.

Just avoid the thread.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

Jur wrote:Oh do please leave out the details.
I don't know. It's sort of interesting.
Nedemai
Z2 Freak

Post by Nedemai »

Im sorry but the most detailed information I've told you was about my medication. I could be very graphics If I wish to be, but I have a feeling some of you would have too much fun with that...
BoonoB
Hardcore Motherfucker

Post by BoonoB »

From what I can find, C.E.S. is Conjugated Estrogens.

Which makes sense.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa