Chase Bramlage Steps Out of the Shadows...

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

Haha, this 'dude' guy has a job and he makes $50 an hour and he still does drugs and has sex with different girls every weekend and he plays in a band and still has time for video games.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

I thought zzo38 made ZZT Lights.
What can be said now?

Post by 475 »

zamros remix wrote:Haha, this 'dude' guy has a job and he makes $50 an hour and he still does drugs and has sex with different girls every weekend and he plays in a band and still has time for video games.
Mark Discordia?
What can be said now?

Post by 334 »

Im quite sure "Dude" is DarbyJ. I mean who else flames people for no reason like an idiot and bothers them about beta'in their game. And Nadir I think he purposely acts normal on the forums so he doesnt get banned!
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

I know what ZZTLights is. I haven't installed it due to it's stupidity. It has a program that my mother loved when she found it last year. It adds this annoying little string of Christmas lights on top of EVERYTHING. I assume that you replace the graphics, and have a MERRY ZZT CHRISTMAS ON YOUR COMPUTER.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
What can be said now?

Post by 29 »

GreenShrike wrote:Mark Discordia?
He's also a plumber. OOPS!
What can be said now?

Post by 454 »

Zenith Nadir wrote:Scorch; I'm 20.

anyway uh final fantasy zzt was really, really bad and lame and i hated it

it was the ultimate in style over substance

lol@chase
Oh. I didn't know you were 20, Zen. I agree with the "lol@chase" bit though. FFZZT sucked!
Funk wrote: Hi, honey bun! I was 19 when I wrote that review, I think.

Also, I just read through my review and it's actually pretty damned great. Go Team Me!
Too true.
GameMstr1 wrote:
Scorch3000 wrote:Ah ha ha ha! Chase calls us all who review games 13-14 year olds? I've seen Zenith (he's over 16 as he's at college right?) reviewing a game, and i've reviewd a few games (21 years old).
SCORCH, WHY IS IT THAT YOU ARE A DIFFERENT AGE EVERY OTHER WEEK?

:ha:
Shut up!
Zenith Nadir wrote:I thought Scorch was at least 22 now. Seeing as he was 18 when I was 15, and all.
Eh, if you're 20, that would mean I've been ZZTing for 5 years, but I've been ZZTing since I was 16 (1st year college) and I'm 21 now. Jesus, 5 friggin' years? Okay, I've been ZZTing since I was 16, but people started saying I was a stupid kid after about 2 years (during the flame wars), so I stated my age and received a barrage of flames saying that if I was 18, I was a retard, so I kept quiet, until I was 21, when someone (Tyrannous) asked me how old I was. There's no magic or time warp involved.
GameMstr1 wrote:I think Scorch is really a defective robot.

Either that or he's zz038.
I'll say it again. Shut up!
MadTom wrote:Just to add to the fun, here is a recent review of Frost 1: Power that I just deleted!
Some fag wrote:BORING ALLL THERE IS IS YAK YAK YAK ALL THE TIME WHEN YOU GET TO PLAY i FOUND A SHOCKING NOTICE BETWEEN THE SING SOUND IT THE SAME ONE FROM MEGAZUEX YOU COPER NADIR IF YOU MAKE ON MORE BAD GAME I'LL MAKE SUREM YOU NEVER MAKE A GAME AGAIN

(NOTE THIS GAME REALLY SUCKS) (NOTE: NADIR MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARNTES HOUSE AND GET A LIFE LONER!)
Pathetic bastard. (Not MadTom, the guy talking bad about Frost and flaming Zen). I still live with my parents, and I'm older than Zenith. Why not send a flame to me, you sad bastard?
Zenith Nadir wrote:I know who that was!!!!!!!!!! That was "Dude", aka that travis kid who made WAR CAVE! I just got the greatest PM ever from him!

To: Zenith Nadir
Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 12:12 am
Subject: To Mr.LONER!!!!

Early when I sent a meeage to you it was so I could Not do what you did and laugh because You suck and this Also your 20 chances r your still living with your parents GET A LIFE GAT A JOB GET A GRILfired LONER!
Chances are No girls will like you, BURN!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Take me for esample I'm 13 alot a gils like me Because I have a life I have a job And I don't sit in front of a computer all day LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!! Loner! I'm dating 2 of the hottest girls so HAHAHAHAHa YOU CAN'T BURN ME GO AHEAD A SaY I'm a What ever You can't burn me LONER!

HAHAHA

(Note: I Ment this LONER!)

--

What brought this on? I have no idea.
He's jealous that Zenith can make a good game, and Dude can't even make soup.
Hercules wrote:GameMstr1 -- I got that, too.

"I was wondring If you would like to beta test a Programe for zzt It's name is zzt lights and it goes on your desktop Would you like to test it?"

Oh sure! Go and have your dick sucked off by your 20 +2 girlfriends, mang!
Go, Herc! Flame the loser! Everyone, flame the loser!
/Everyone flames Scorch.
No, the other loser.
/Everyone flames D'arby.
No, Dude!
/Everyone flames Dude.
GameMstr1 wrote:OMG I JUST GOT A PM FROM THIS DUDE GUY WANTING ME TO BETA-TEST SOMETHING CALLED ZZT LIGHTS

TRULY SCARY
I'm really scared.
Evil ZZDevelin wrote:Somebody ban him! And the ZZTlights thing is probably a virus don't listen to him The ZZTLights thing is in the upload section I think I haven't got his message yet (and hopefully won't)
Virus? Feck!
Zenith Nadir wrote:zzt lights is this weird thing that he keeps uploading onto the site

i have no idea what it does and it looks pretty useless so i've deleted it twice already

and i also got that invitation =(
What, he wants you to beta after that flame? Ha, good luck.
Evil ZZDevelin wrote:
I think it alters ZZT's graphics. You should ban him and he is sorta acting like DarbyJ!
D'arbyJ? Augh!!!
Zenith Nadir wrote:Develin; the thought has crossed my mind, but he's funny so I'll not do so for like a week or something because I get a kick out of idiots yelling at me.

Of course, if anyone else wants to ban him feel free!
I can't ban him. I can, however, kick him in his nuts (if he has any) really hard, so he screams like a girl.
zamros remix wrote:Haha, this 'dude' guy has a job and he makes $50 an hour and he still does drugs and has sex with different girls every weekend and he plays in a band and still has time for video games.
Wow, what a cool job. NOT!
Evil ZZDevelin wrote:Im quite sure "Dude" is DarbyJ. I mean who else flames people for no reason like an idiot and bothers them about beta'in their game. And Nadir I think he purposely acts normal on the forums so he doesnt get banned!
D'arbyJ is an idiot. He thinks flaming will get us to let him back on the boards. Ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

those are the sorts of posts that get you banned scorch... :(
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

... :agh:

That's a lot of copying/pasting.
What can be said now?

Post by 489 »

Overdose of FAIL
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

RobP wrote:Overdose of FAIL
I CONCUR
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Livejournal has <LJ-Cut>. Scorch needs one for here :\
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
What can be said now?

Post by 46 »

I'm older than all of you, what do I win
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

the biggest loser award.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
MadTom
<:D

re

Post by MadTom »

Forum gets boring, Scorch allowed back in, users get annoyed, Scorch banned. Rinse and repeat.