Mooseka...

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

118_118

Mooseka...

Post by 118_118 »

Mooseka, your avatar is an utter disgrace. Someone should fasten your head to a microscope and make you watch demonic dust mites having perverted sex with each other, until you scream for mercy because you cannot handle the sinister and tear-drawing vibes. You are in a position of power. You have a responsibility for the moral flow of these boards. Act like it...find the moral courage (Oh Dear!) within you to be a better man.

:ha:
Mooseka
;-*

Re: Mooseka...

Post by Mooseka »

118_118 wrote:Mooseka, your avatar is an utter disgrace. Someone should fasten your head to a microscope and make you watch demonic dust mites having perverted sex with each other, until you scream for mercy because you cannot handle the sinister and tear-drawing vibes.
Sorry it took me so long to respond, the thought of being forced to watch dust mites sex made me so horny I just dropped my pants and jerked it right there.

God, best orgasm I've ever had.
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

invite me over next time please
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

ok. it's your turn to bring the kitten
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

No way! I brought last time!
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

fine but this time when you stomp on it with your heels leave it with atleast a little bit of life so I can stomp ALL THE LIFE OUT OF IT while I jizz all over it's face.
What can be said now?

Re: Mooseka...

Post by 454 »

118_118 wrote:Mooseka, your avatar is an utter disgrace. Someone should fasten your head to a microscope and make you watch demonic dust mites having perverted sex with each other, until you scream for mercy because you cannot handle the sinister and tear-drawing vibes. You are in a position of power. You have a responsibility for the moral flow of these boards. Act like it...find the moral courage (Oh Dear!) within you to be a better man.
:freud:
Dr. Freud: Hmmm, a vary intervesing case. Vhy do you vant to kill you mothver?

Scorch here, someone needs to get a serious grip. The more you ban evade, the longer you get banned for. Tyrannous, it's quite simple. If you stop ban evading and wait a while (maybe try visiting a shrink), and maybe the nice staff as Z2 will let you backto use their message forums.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Moose's avatar makes me think about the "sexual frustration" episode of Stressed Eric.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast