z2

I agree. Take me to the spicy page.
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:33 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:20 am 
fggggggetytg385

hey wait

ando really IS autistic!!!!

how about that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:40 pm 
Resource id #38

ZZT is dead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:23 pm 
newcomer

It is official.

Right now, I am at a total loss for words.

But for being such splendid gentlemen, I would like to introduce you all to the lovely Katy the Semen Witch.

hahaha I'll bet that at least that Archangel fag downloaded it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:36 pm 
Resource id #38

If the life of the ZZT community to you is people like thematrixeatsyou and nupanick, then that's not a community that I would like to be in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:54 pm 
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Quarbler wrote:
I have more or less moved on.

Oh, so this is the explanation for all these "I'm so much better than you guys! I'm leaving! This is my last post. I'm gone. I'm leaving. Goodbye. Oh, and" posts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:17 pm 
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

is ando the new burstroc

Post subject: ZZT IS DEAD!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:48 am 
Don Juan

LONG LIVE ZZT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:57 am 
newcomer

Okay, I've found my words again.

Gingermuffins was the guy who mentioned those two; don't go pinning that on me.

I haven't left yet because I want to shove some thoughts down your throats. I was too chicken-shit to do it back then.

Don't compare me to burstyboi. He came back crawling and crying for acceptance. I didn't. Don't ever compare me to him ever again.

The tone of my individual posts so far has been highly varied from halfway-apologetic to intentionally hilarious to dead serious yet still hilarious. You can't really make any broad sweeping assumptions of what I'm doing here or what I've become.

Frankly, I think that I may have actually become more like Tyrannous than anyone else that has ever been here, not like the guy actually existed.

Anyways, I think that you guys have every right to be however you are, but seriously, it's how you're doing it that is the problem. You guys turn people out of this community all the time mostly for the sake of repeating five-year-old jokes over and over again. And then afterwards you have the audacity to call me retarded. That doesn't quite follow logic.

Plenty of people still care about ZZT. Ever seen the facebook group for it? Tons of people, and there are a surprisingly fair number of girls, too. But apparently you guys have turned the community into one giant fucking cockblocking machine (not that it matters; woo hoo hot diggity i know of hot chicks on the internet). You also have people in the pretentious faggot retro scene like Annie Pixelante (who people actually listen to and care about) who occasionally talk about it, and yet you guys probably scare those people away, too (the sad thing is that those types are actually a step above you, maybe even two).

In short you don't know what the...oh, fuck it. Arguing with you dopes is just like this:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:04 am 
███▄ ▀█ââ€

I'm serious, I'm so much better than you guys! I'm leaving! This is my last post. I'm gone. I'm leaving. Goodbye. Oh, and

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:30 am 
fggggggetytg385

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:25 am 
my power level is enormous

Joining a Facebook Group means you honestly care about something

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:33 am 
i am a bee. i fly around and say 'buzz'

:torch:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:27 pm 
Don Juan

Quarbler wrote:
Okay, I've found my words again.

Gingermuffins was the guy who mentioned those two; don't go pinning that on me.

I haven't left yet because I want to shove some thoughts down your throats. I was too chicken-shit to do it back then.

Don't compare me to burstyboi. He came back crawling and crying for acceptance. I didn't. Don't ever compare me to him ever again.

The tone of my individual posts so far has been highly varied from halfway-apologetic to intentionally hilarious to dead serious yet still hilarious. You can't really make any broad sweeping assumptions of what I'm doing here or what I've become.

Frankly, I think that I may have actually become more like Tyrannous than anyone else that has ever been here, not like the guy actually existed.

Anyways, I think that you guys have every right to be however you are, but seriously, it's how you're doing it that is the problem. You guys turn people out of this community all the time mostly for the sake of repeating five-year-old jokes over and over again. And then afterwards you have the audacity to call me retarded. That doesn't quite follow logic.

Plenty of people still care about ZZT. Ever seen the facebook group for it? Tons of people, and there are a surprisingly fair number of girls, too. But apparently you guys have turned the community into one giant fucking cockblocking machine (not that it matters; woo hoo hot diggity i know of hot chicks on the internet). You also have people in the pretentious faggot retro scene like Annie Pixelante (who people actually listen to and care about) who occasionally talk about it, and yet you guys probably scare those people away, too (the sad thing is that those types are actually a step above you, maybe even two).

In short you don't know what the...oh, fuck it. Arguing with you dopes is just like this:

God damn it Ando, just when your words start making sense you say screw it and post a picture of snake having oral sex with itself. Honestly, what the fuck?
:dance: :zzcrook:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:06 pm 
newcomer

I think that Archangel is a pretty good example of what this community does: takes a (likely) relatively normal kid and turns them into a complete fucking retard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:15 pm 
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Guys I'm banning ando ok

:cretin:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next