z2

I agree. Take me to the spicy page.
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:24 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:57 pm 
;-*

you are a pathetic loser irl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:33 pm 
this is my hammer

mooseka is talking 2 himself, LOL

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:59 pm 
ill make a meal of you

Zenith Nadir wrote:
ESPECIALLY AFTER
Quarbler wrote:
Note: This would be hard for zamros to do himself because he has a nine-inch jew cock.
which i'm pretty sure is what tipped aplsos off, also your avatar which is one step removed from your 2004 "nigger penis" hilarity. what i'm trying to say here is, irony

that, plus a) unfunny fake quotes, b) obsession with crossdressing, c) who the fuck cares about scorch, or even remembers snorby except ando?

it was like completing a jigsaw puzzle with big quivering pieces that shriek when you touch them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:09 pm 
newcomer

Schrode, you never knew me well enough to begin with.

I want to go away, too. And I certainly will; don't make the mistake that I want to rejoin the community (or join any other community for that matter, they are a waste of time). But over the years since I moved on the fact that I left here in such a pathetic manner just bothered me. I left with a wimper, and now I'm going to leave with something more than that. That's really the only thing about it; I don't care about anything else here.

How else do you expect me to be when you practically called me a loser and a pederast? Even though I didn't take it that seriously, I'm not going to just say nothing in return.

The fact that you guys still talked about me well over a year after I left means that you were fucking stalking me, and I didn't appreciate that. I would have left you all alone if you guys weren't being such douchebags. But guess what? You all were! So here I am, making the most hilarious thread that z2 has seen for probably over a year.

Seriously, I don't care about what any of you think, or say or do. This is the internet, and I'll never truly know any of you, or you me. I don't need any fucking friends on the internet; I got real life for that. I get the impression that for most people here, your friends only exist electronically, and that all makes you pathetic pieces of shit in my eyes.

I've learned that noticing and remarking about the lameness of someone else does not make you immune to being lame yourself. SomethingAwful and 4chan does that all the time, and yet most of their userbases are full of fucking losers. If great sites such as those are at such a low level, what do you think that says about this place?

I do what I want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:20 pm 
We must invent teleportation!

I kinda remember Snorby! Wasn't his user rank "Lost in the Light" or something like that?
That's all I remember.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:26 pm 
my power level is enormous

Schrode, you never knew me well enough to begin with.

I want to go away too, and I certainly will. Don't make the mistake that I want to rejoin the community (or join any other community for that matter as they are a waste of time). Over the years since I moved on, the fact that I left here in such a pathetic manner bothered me. I left with a whimper and now I'm going to leave with something more than that. That's really the only thing about it; I don't care about anything else here.

How else do you expect me to be when you practically called me a loser and a pederast? Even though I didn't take it that seriously I'm not going to just say nothing in return.

The fact that you guys still talked about me well over a year after I left means that you were fucking stalking me and I didn't appreciate that. I would have left you all alone if you guys weren't being such douchebags. But guess what? You all were! So here I am, making the most hilarious thread that z2 has seen for probably over a year.

Seriously, I don't care about what any of you think or say or do. This is the internet, and I'll never truly know any of you, or you me. I don't need any fucking friends on the internet; I have real life for that. I get the impression that most people here only have friends who exist electronically and that all makes you pathetic pieces of shit in my eyes.

I've learned that noticing and remarking about someone else's lameness does not make you immune to being lame yourself. SomethingAwful and 4chan does that all the time, and most of their userbases are still full of fucking losers. If great sites like those are at such a low level, what do you think that says about z2?

I do what I want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:10 pm 
What has science done???

Oh hi Ando, long time no s-

Quarbler wrote:
I don't need any fucking friends on the internet

=(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:53 pm 
newcomer

I think that the inclusion of that "INTERNET TOUGH GUY" picture indicates that I was being at least somewhat facetious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:12 pm 
fgsdfs

will you just go already? you keep saying you're leaving and you just keep posting. move on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:03 am 
Don Juan

He's lonely, because he doesn't have any friends and wants a condom avatar. Not that I mine.

He keeps trying to start his life over, thinking life is like a forum make a new account and no body knows you, or they forget you.

MY HEADACHES ARE GONE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:19 am 
Resource id #38

Christ, Ando, if you don't care so much since it's just the internet and all, why are you still dwelling on some of us being mean to you for whatever reason however many years ago? Just, like, shut up and leave, nobody cares that much about you. I hear being easily offendable comes along with being an autistic thanks to that one gif I saw, but surely you know this pretty well!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:03 am 
newcomer

Frankly, I'm amused how seriously you guys have suddenly become.

I'm not even doing anything, anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:14 am 
Resource id #38

Oh, so you're being absolutely 100% Not Serious, then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:24 am 
newcomer

I'm at least having a sense of humour about it.

I don't get quickly annoyed, or at least I'm slow to show it. It is destructive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:16 am 
so kawaii! so cute!

i love this thread, i love all of you, i love everything! :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next