The Imaginary Thread

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

Quarbler wrote:I think that Archangel is a pretty good example of what this community does: takes a (likely) relatively normal kid and turns them into a complete fucking retard.
Forget Archangel, look what it did to you!
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

Wow, zamros, you're a fucking genius! I can't even imagine how much ingenuity it took to come up with a response like that.

I don't give a flying assfuck about being banned, by the way.
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

You're right, if only we tried to keep this place clean of crude humour and welcoming of newbies to the ZZT scene, we could have like 50 people I don't like instead of only a couple. Amazing.
fungahhh
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

Who the fuck cares if the ZZT community is dead, it's fucking, 18 years old? I wonder how the Jill of the Jungle community is faring these days.
fungahhh
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

You suck, Ando!
fungahhh
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

Ando wrote:Wow, zamros, you're a fucking genius! I can't even imagine how much ingenuity it took to come up with a response like that.
Wow, Ando, you're a fucking genius! I can't even imagine how much ingenuity it took to respond with acerbic sarcasm.

:tie:
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

although i didn't for one second believe that ando's "final word" would be his last post, i'm still pretty glad that there's two whole new pages for me to scoff at after my internet-free weekend (all my weekends are internet-free right now, tears)
Quarbler wrote:
[img]http://zzt.org/zu/w/images/c/c1/Fungahhh.jpg[/img] wrote:when i put my internet penis up some dude's ass i expect them to take it like a man, but i'm sure as hell going to whine, moan, bitch and pout when someone i don't like takes a proverbial shit on me and my pwecious online fwends ^_^
ohhhhh no you din't, not a proverbial shit, fungahhh got, how you + your anonymous buddies say over on that great website 4chan, "pwned"

why should you care what gingermuffins says, ando. gingermuffins is just some guy on the internet who you will most likely never meet in real life. he should just kill himself, seriously. nobody on the internet has ever said anything of worth. ugh.

ps. if it means anything, "thematrixeatsyou" is now a mzxer called GreaseMonkey who hangs around #guy's_bustin_barrel_of_moe and is pretty much tolerable, which is a step up from before

pps. i assure you that z2 did not make archangel retarded. even if it did, it didn't, because on the internet nothing everngh gbnblbiflbufggggghhhhhhh dddduuuuhh

ppps. nadir
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

Zenith Nadir wrote:#guy's_bustin_barrel_of_moe
hahahaha n1
Schroedingers Cat
We must invent teleportation!

Post by Schroedingers Cat »

Quarbler wrote:The tone of my individual posts so far has been highly varied from halfway-apologetic to intentionally hilarious to dead serious yet still hilarious.
Ando, I'm not laughing.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

I'm still amused with the last thing that I posted on the site's forum: "Thanks for all the laughs, guys." You have to hand it to me, that's a pretty clever thing to say when you're parting ways for good.

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Schrödinger's Cat wrote:I kinda remember Snorby! Wasn't his user rank "Lost in the Light" or something like that?
That's all I remember.
late, but all you really need to recall about snorby is "boring anime-obsessed milksop who liked to complain about his job at wal-mart and pity-friended scorch like, 8 years ago"

he was completely unremarkable otherwise. i think his finest hour was when i used him as scorch's romantic foil in the scorch3000 fanfiction thread, of which ando made a zzt game one time. that was actually kind of funny, mainly because it was impossible to fuck up that source material
Quarbler wrote:Anyways, I think that you guys have every right to be however you are, but seriously, it's how you're doing it that is the problem. You guys turn people out of this community all the time mostly for the sake of repeating five-year-old jokes over and over again. And then afterwards you have the audacity to call me retarded. That doesn't quite follow logic.

Plenty of people still care about ZZT. Ever seen the facebook group for it? Tons of people, and there are a surprisingly fair number of girls, too. But apparently you guys have turned the community into one giant fucking cockblocking machine (not that it matters; woo hoo hot diggity i know of hot chicks on the internet). You also have people in the pretentious faggot retro scene like Annie Pixelante (who people actually listen to and care about) who occasionally talk about it, and yet you guys probably scare those people away, too (the sad thing is that those types are actually a step above you, maybe even two).

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/ ... 758222.jpg
haha, nice 4chan image you got there in your AutisticAndo photobucket account, where'd you get that, /jp/?

i... WOMEN, you say?!? this cannot be! no... how have i been so wrong my entire life, being sarcastic and mean to idiots on the internet when i could have been just straight-up swimming in those strange creatures of the uterine persuasion, on the internet, a place where Nothing Anyone Says Matters?!? women are too delicate and dainty for the zzt community, as it is. we have to rip it up and start over, so that these "women" creatures may be better accommodated on this website about an ancient game creation system.

that's so precious how you think that someone saying "Heh, Remember that one time a dumb guy did a retarded thing" actually has any bearing on zzt's userbase whatsoever. i barely ever use facebook but i joined a facebook community dedicated to my first year german textbook one time because i thought it might be funny. this is how important facebook communities are to anybody

ps. has it really not occurred to you how much you contradict yourself in every post you've made here the last few days? you autistic or something, ando?
pps. "cockblocking" doesn't mean what you think it means, the phrase you're looking for is "sausage fest"

you will reply to this. you will, you will, you will!

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

FANTASTIC, i was poking around old threads and i found that thing i couldn't find before: http://zzt.org/fora/viewtopic ... 1801#61801

you're welcome ;)

sorry i triple-posted. please don't probate me, qantas p.

Terryn
torpid refresh rates!

Post by Terryn »

I was going to post something substantiative, but

1) zamros already said pretty much everything I really would have said, outside of "if some idealistic sprite really cares about ZZT, why would the community drive the person away from ZZT and not just the community".

2) what's the point, really, ando's unchanged, will remain unchanged, and the ZZT community's been the same since we left that horrible <i>seriousness!</i> period around 2003, thank motherfucking God, and it won't change either

in conclusion
nondescript
i am a bee. i fly around and say 'buzz'

Post by nondescript »

nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

Did anyone notice Ando's thread was posted exactly two years after his "Thanks for all the laughs, guys." post