The Imaginary Thread

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

I NEVA SAID THAT

THAT'S FORGERY! FUCKIGn

Schroedingers Cat
We must invent teleportation!

Post by Schroedingers Cat »

You know it's a lie since Nadir would never respond so kindly to Scorch

...That guy with a unibrow is talking to me. WTF.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

is quarbler seriously ando? because if so jesus fucking christ time heals nothing

Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

At the very least, they're using the same password:

Censored because phpBB 2's password encryption sucks. Use stronger passwords and/or bug me into upgrading phpBB.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

:agh:
Schroedingers Cat

That's pretty god damn fancy, Quantum.

For the record, I didn't mind Ando. You could even say that... I was fond of him. I still think the Ando->Lando wiki is hilarious.
Quarbler
newcomer

Post by Quarbler »

Now why did you do that, Quantum?
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

If someone suspects it's you without any extra knowledge of the situation, someone else asks for confirmation, I happen to be curious about it, and I happen to have the means to check... I'm probably going to check.

But I'm not sure why I posted it. Maybe I wanted to show off. Or maybe I just wanted to share knowledge. Maybe I was impulsive. Or maybe it looked like the best option at the time. Probably some combination of these.

Why do any of us do anything?

:adomisfreewareyoudontneedacrackorserialnumbertopl

that's a cat, i know that's a cat
Quarbler
newcomer

Post by Quarbler »

I didn't doubt your ability. I knew that I was taking a risk when I used the same password, and I also knew that if anyone here was smart enough to figure it out from that fact alone that it would be you.

I guess that it was one of the clues that I intentionally left. I foresaw all of this as being possible.

But anyways I only started this thread as a cheap laugh. I got the idea a few weeks ago but was hestitant to do it until I asked one of my friends (in real life; it's not possible to have real friends online) and he said that it'd be worth doing, so I did it. And that's all there is to it.

As lame as this all is to some, it's still a hell of a lot better than "Thanks for all the laughs, guys." I certainly regret saying that, mostly because no one deserves my thanks, and looking back you guys are pretty unfunny.

But I'll stop taking this thing so seriously; I didn't originally want to. I just needed to explain myself.
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

cat

Post by Quantum P. »

I apologize if I have spoiled your laugh, and wish you with your friends good fortune, health, and riches too.

If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
That you have but slumber'd here
While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream,
Gentles, do not reprehend:
if you pardon, we will mend:
And, as I am an honest Puck,
If we have unearned luck
Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue,
We will make amends ere long;
Else the Puck a liar call;
So, good night unto you all.
Give me your hands, if we be friends,
And Robin shall restore amends.

P.S.: Change your password if you use it elsewhere!
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

Quarbler wrote:I certainly regret saying that, mostly because no one deserves my thanks, and looking back you guys are pretty unfunny.
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

i for one am impressed that aplsos picked it up immediately, it only clicked for me after i read his post.

:safe: :safe: :safe: :safe: :safe:
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Quarbler wrote:I didn't doubt your ability. I knew that I was taking a risk when I used the same password, and I also knew that if anyone here was smart enough to figure it out from that fact alone that it would be you.

I guess that it was one of the clues that I intentionally left. I foresaw all of this as being possible.

But anyways I only started this thread as a cheap laugh. I got the idea a few weeks ago but was hestitant to do it until I asked one of my friends (in real life; it's not possible to have real friends online) and he said that it'd be worth doing, so I did it. And that's all there is to it.

As lame as this all is to some, it's still a hell of a lot better than "Thanks for all the laughs, guys." I certainly regret saying that, mostly because no one deserves my thanks, and looking back you guys are pretty unfunny.

But I'll stop taking this thing so seriously; I didn't originally want to. I just needed to explain myself.
you are making me search dmzx and that always puts me in a bad mood, but i'll just park this here:

"Then again I'm a /jp/ regular so that might explain things a little bit."

and also "I don't understand the allure of "pump-and-dump".

I mean I would only give a girl my wiener if I loved her.

I'm also 25 and still a virgin. I don't know if that ties into anything, or not."

there was also some shit about the time you fell in love with an autistic 16 year old girl on the internet but i can't find it, so how about this

"I'm still amused with the last thing that I posted on the site's forum: "Thanks for all the laughs, guys." You have to hand it to me, that's a pretty clever thing to say when you're parting ways for good."

and this

11. Pariah

These people are constantly made fun of and hated by the majority of the community, and usually for pretty good reasons. The people in this category just never seem to learn from their mistakes, and are usually banned outright from either #rawr or z2 unless first toyed with by a Methuselah or a Jackass. As such, they never rise to the category of Nerdo or Nouveau Riche unlike Lamers who do have a slight chance. Tragic, really...

Present Examples: Scorch3000
Former Examples: druss01uk, DarbyJ, Tyrannous, Boxtop

unrelated: scorch's dmzx signature:

$0, 7|-|3'/ /\/\4|<3 $0'/L3|\|7 9R33|\| 0U7 0Ph p30PL3? 7|-|47'5 d159U571|\|9, 7|-|47'5 3\/3|\| \/\/0R53 7|-|3|\| \/\/|-|3|\| \/\/3 Ph0U|\|D 4 \/\/4'/ 70 r3('/(L3 5|-|17 1|\|70 3D1BL3 Ph00D. 0|\|3 7|-|1|\|9 \/\/|-|1(|-| |-|45 907 /\/\3 7|-|1|\||<1|\|9 15 7|-|15, \/\/|-|@ 7|-|3 |-|3LL \/\/45 $0'/L3|\|7 r3D /\/\4D3 0Ph, 4|\|D \/\/|-|3R3 d1D 4LL 0Ph 7|-|053 d34D (0/\/\/\/\U|\|1575 3|\|D UP.....0|-| 5|-|17....1 7|-|1|\||< 1 /\/\4D3 4 (0|\||\|3(710|\|! $0'/L3|\|7 r3D \/\/45 /\/\4D3 PhR0/\/\ (0/\/\/\/\U|\|1575? 7|-|47'5 d159U571|\|9! \/\/|-|@ 7|-|3 PhU(|< \/\/45 $0'/L3|\|7 '/3LL0\/\/ /\/\4D3 0Ph 7|-|3|\|? d0 \/\/3 r34LL'/ |\|33D 70 |<|\|0\/\/?

Schroedingers Cat

GOD DAMN IT NADIR
I WAS HAVING A GOOD DAY
BUT THEN YOU POSTED SHITTY SCORCH TEXT
GOD THAT MAKES ME MAD
SO MAD I THINK I'LL CLICK THE SUBMIT BUTTON AND GO TO A DIFFERENT SITE.