z2

I agree. Take me to the spicy page.
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:12 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: why do i hate myself
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:43 pm 
this is my hammer

every so often i click on digitalmzx because apparently i love reading the most retarded and pathetic idiots on the planet talking self-important horseshit and also talking about animes

just now i went there and apparently they're having another mzxcon, i love how it takes six months of careful preparation for a weekend slouching around a house in middle america typing on irc and maybe hanging around a town with Internet MZX People

also i like how ando seriously posts there nowadays, i remember when he was trying to be "cool" with zzters by flaming dmzx and posting shitty threads there

none of the good mzxers post there anymore (lancer-x is not "good", fucker's obsessed with eroge, seventh shade posted in a thread but i think he just got lost, and i suppose terryn's there through sheer force of habit), there's literally no reason to read it outside of bitter schadenfreude. i guess what i want to know is, why do i still click it even though it enrages me so

edit: http://www.digitalmzx.net/forums/index. ... opic=14317 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

edit 2: http://www.digitalmzx.net/forums/index. ... opic=14302 ok i think i answered my own question, jesus christ there's so many funny quotes here

Ando wrote:
While we are on the subject, is it even fucking possible for females to be lolicons? After all my years on the internet I've always gathered that it was a male-exclusive thing. Then again I'm a /jp/ regular so that might explain things a little bit.

oh ando, have you really learned so little since the time you played as a girl on second life

thread ends with scorch burbling some shit about redmage, oh my god

:icannotcontrol:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:46 pm 
secret sauce

I end up posting in those threads because there is nothing else of interest happening there at all. No games worth playing, nothing even slightly funny or worthwhile in any other way. I had even pretty much stopped going to the chat rooms for a while there. Then cja and some other people wanted to make a game series with me so I'm back until it's finished.

This means I get to listen to maxim talk about getting an ear candle (or some other stupid thing that he's into that week), fend paulguy off from humping my leg, witness kuddy flip out from boredom, and watch guy turn into lancer-x part 2. At least they banned burstroc's awful girlfriend (for a week). Now if they'd do the same for kuroneko and skwirl.

#idiots-club basically just talks about games these days, which is fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:54 pm 
my power level is enormous

Thank GOD, another "Dmzx is awful" thread!!!!

JEEEEZUS, you're right about lancer. I mean, you see him putting down godedrp or something and you think "hey, this guy's all right," but then when godedrp isn't around all he's talking about is his loli eroge vns that don't make any goddamn sense at all. actually, i'm sure they do make sense, but why would you want to live in that kind of a world?

it's incredible to me that nash and luke drelick are still around. scorch, too, but scorch is a whole nother story.

when you think about it, scorch is pretty much just british nash.

and jesus christ, how often does scorch bring up Redmage?? it's like his only fucking memory of the zzt community, hey, dragonlord impersonated redmage, Heh!

and he posits that redmage May Have Been a Gimmick. UGH!!!

can we talk about Guy now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:37 pm 
secret sauce

Nadir, just so you know, guy wants his future girlfriend to sleep in a seperate room because he can't stand any noise at all when he sleeps. I can't find the quote, though.

He's like a really high strung lancer who constantly talks about science for no real reason "Heh. I'm SmartGuy. *long stream of japanese characters*"

<Guy> i am typing in much more calm a manner than my mind is working right now
<heorge> guy therapy ain't no thang
<Guy> i have frequent attacks of hyperventilation because i'm gigantically afraid of change and i just want to stay in my room forever
<Guy> you know, the usual
<Guy> , thing. that's usual
<heorge> yeah that's probably therapy worthy
<Guy> i'm automatically doomed in life just because i'm introverted! can't end up like my brother, oh no, because he had a personality remotely similar to mine and now he lives in the garage
<SeventhShade> introversion is fine. suicidal thoughts and attacks of hyperventilation are a problem.
<Guy> that's because my parents are all up in my shit goin' why ain't you like to talk to people what if you end up a janitor you can't live in a cave all your life, the hyperventilation thing is just be being under a jillion gigatons of stress
<Guy> in fact i would say that all of my problems are functions of stress

Also:

<Guy> i miss Nadir

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:53 am 
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

I forgot DMZX existed.

I still go to #mzx though but never say anything. It's pretty much only because I'm already there for #CYD which is also boring all the time.

Espernet is the worst server I guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:33 am 
my power level is enormous

My favorite thing about Guy is his complete disbelief that his feelings on life will ever change. He's obviously mentally developed to the point where he has a mature, rational world view that will never shift.

My second favorite thing about Guy: the way he corrects people's grammar despite it almost always being a situation in which both cases are acceptable; I remember a rant about how underlining movie/book titles is "English teacher bullshit" and also a short statement regarding the plurality of the term "general public."

Also I looked for the quote about separate beds for Guy and his future Moe Loli Girlfriend but I couldn't find it, either! I coulda sworn it was ircmanned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:41 am 
this is my hammer

i do like guy, but there's no denying that he's nowhere near as mature as he thinks he is and also is in danger of becoming some sort of ungodly combination of lancer and nihilistmatt

cja sent me an email a couple weeks back and i replied asking what was up, but the jerk didn't answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i h7 him

also i forgot this goldmine: http://www.digitalmzx.net/forums/index. ... opic=14122

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:25 pm 
so kawaii! so cute!

thank you for this public service nadir, i don't have the strength to dig through dmzx on my own. please forgive me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:34 pm 
so kawaii! so cute!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:29 pm 
this is my hammer

>:O
Ando wrote:
I know. This just all reminds me of something that happened to me not so horribly long ago, and yet it feels ages. The less said about it, the better...

Ando wrote:
It was basically how I was once under the illusion that I was in love with a 16-year-old autistic girl, over the internet. The fact that it happened two years ago doesn't change the fact that it was still completely pathetic, especially since that was the first and probably only time I will ever have feelings like that for anyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:38 pm 
secret sauce

Guys, look at the shoujo knife thread again.

Koji
Quote:
This is gay, guys.

Consider this line of reasoning, consider if I were to draw a picture, it looks like a duck, I animate it to walk like a duck, and hey I even prepared sound effects for it that say "quack quack" but then in some bio information I say it's ACTUALLY a suspension bridge spanning a river with heavy car traffic. Now, what is it?

HINT: IT'S A FUCKING DUCK.

Lancer-X
Quote:
People under the age of 18 can have sex

There, go and be disturbed (otherwise you're a pedo!). The kid in question doesn't even look that young. If you extrapolate using the traditional Anime Art Style and try to work out an age, I'd say you'd come up with 14-15 or so, which is above the age of consent in plenty of countries, including Japan. Yes, he's carrying a bunny rabbit, but so do >18 IRL girls dressed in gothloli getup.

Don't worry, guys. Lancer only plays lots of eroges because he considers it a valid artistic medium.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:20 pm 
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

I liked mzxers more when they were just trannies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:41 pm 
Resource id #38

I can't even visit DMZX ironically anymore, it's just not worth it. Sometimes there are some good sections of threads that make me laugh but overall I'm just ugh. When I want to laugh at MZXers (or just make myself feel better) I just idle in #mzx or #jkpj13 instead, now.

Edit: Start going back on IRC, Nadir. We Miss You

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:05 pm 
this is my hammer

Fungahhh wrote:
Edit: Start going back on IRC, Nadir. We Miss You

can't, i take enough liberties with the school's computer as it is (oh god music piracy i love you so much let's never fight again)

well, maybe one more, although i won't be on too often

i was going to buy a laptop but then i decided against it when the pound went to shit, so i bought a playstation instead, Whopps

is irc the same as it ever was? i'm going to hazard a guess that it is, which is fine by me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:26 am 
so kawaii! so cute!

c'mon, at least just use mibbit or something. you'll never be caught...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next