What is your meaning of life?

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

Zandor 12 wrote:More importantly, could God create a hat so magnificent that even God would feel silly wearing it in day-to-day activity?
He could, and He has.
r
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

Fungahhh wrote:The debate's barely even left the ground and you're already shutting it down. At least give it a chance!
Debates like this left the ground on other sites, and they got ugly. It could be different this time, but I doubt it. Relocking.
Fungahhh wrote:Don't be such a DMZX.
I know DMZX has a reputation for being overly serious and overly strict, but in my opinion, that's sometimes a good thing. I for one admire the structure in how they run things over there.
Fungahhh wrote:Unlike creationists, I'm not just going to ignore any evidence that comes my way. (pwned) I'd love to see whatever anyone can dig up.
Although I appreciate your being rational, it seems like the language being used in this thread already has the potential to get ugly - to me, the words "Unlike creationists..." seem to imply that all creationists ignore evidence and that creationists are unique in this respect. No offense, but in my opinion, the words could have been generalized to something such as "Unlike most people...", leaving the intended meaning intact and preventing the phrase from possibly coming off as being bitter or accusing.
Fungahhh wrote:Athens is dead.
I thought Flimsy was still posting there off and on a while ago. Oh well.
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

Posting in a locked thread
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

ditto.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Obviously, the meaning of life is to lock threads debating the meaning of life, and to post in locked threads that were once used to debate the meaning of life.

This thread sucks and is now about posting in a locked thread.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

Posting...
fungahhh