Hello again, hello again

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

#z2 still exists?

I guess there's #athens, but nobody's said anything in there for a couple of weeks.

Edit:
#z2 Fungahhh Pancake
#z2 End of /NAMES list.
fungahhh
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

dave2 wrote:The reason I'm sometimes mean to you (in jest!!) is because I'm trying to show you the ropes.
I kind of figured that it was a joke, but I thought that it was too ongoing for you to be "just joking". So I was extremely confused.

Also Meantee is a cool guy people; give him a break.
Meantee
newcomer

Post by Meantee »

Ando wrote:
dave2 wrote:The reason I'm sometimes mean to you (in jest!!) is because I'm trying to show you the ropes.
I kind of figured that it was a joke, but I thought that it was too ongoing for you to be "just joking". So I was extremely confused.

Also Meantee is a cool guy people; give him a break.
Just forget about these people, dude. It's all high school to them, anyway.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

zzters are too immature for meantee
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

do you want some cheese with that acting like a baby about stuff on the internet
Homz
Ordinery

Post by Homz »

I like how when someone comes to complain about being banned and actually conducts themselves in a reasonably intelligent manner, they still get ridiculed, and the people who would most be in a position to help them either offer vague regrets or completely avoid the thread.
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

Aye.
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

The denizens of #rawr wrote:MadTom: why is meantee banned
nuero: because, i dunno, he's being a whiny faggot
ryobuns: i thought meantee died
ryobuns: like in real life
ryobuns: i thought he died
ryobuns: did he not die?
MadTom: i don't know
MadTom: well he or someone pretending to be him is posting on z2 complaining about being banned having said nothing
MadTom: by lemmer, as usual
nuero: since when do we NOT ban people for no reason
ryobuns: i saw that
nuero: what do you think this is, #mzx
ryobuns: he was all 'god i got banned god i don't get it'
nuero: it's basically the best thread
Ando, Homz: There isn't much point trying to reason with #rawr ops.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

yeah acting like a whiny moron has always been the best way to get appreciated and helped in this community
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

See?
dave2
bada da da DUN DUN DUN

Post by dave2 »

i remember when I joined the community and everyone hated me so I started a petition to get more positive attention and I got a bunch of signatures and here I am today!!

ps i have no quarrel with meantee... unless of course...... you bite your thumb at me
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

If you feel that someone's being a jerk in #rawr, well, that's your opinion. If jerks are in power there, what can you do. If you think someone was whining excessively in #rawr, well, that's your opinion, and if you're in power, it's also your decision. I have not seen any chat logs, nor am I a #rawr op or anything - I cannot judge, nor do I have the obligation to do so.

However, I can dictate what goes on here, and I'm not terribly interested in people using the fora to foster beef between people, especially when that beef didn't even originate from my site.

All involved are welcome to use z2. However, if a quarrel doesn't directly involve z2, keep it to yourselves. I don't want to see it here.

I can't see this thread doing anything constructive in the near future, so I'm just going to lock it.

SHUT UP AND ZZT
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

Meantee's banned because some of us don't like you and the rest of us don't care. If there were a person other than Ando who cared, you'd probably have been unbanned by now.

Edit: I'd also like to reiterate that you could've just PM'd someone instead of posting a thread whining about it literally a minute after you were banned. That's not going to help your cause very much.
fungahhh